Author Thread
KJVonly

View Profile
HOW IMPORTANT IS THE VIRGIN BIRTH OF JESUS?
Posted : 12 Feb, 2020 10:30 PM

The virgin birth comes down to WHO Yeshua is...Period.

Was he only a prophet like the Muslims say...?

Merely human?

You surely claim Yeshua is not begotton from the Father but had an earthly one instead making him 100% human only.

A prophet perhaps?

Not divine in any way?

Hmmmmm.

Paul , who you reject as chosen by Yahuwah and therefore discount any of the NT that references him says:

Galatians 1:8

Evidently some people are troubling you and trying to distort the gospel of Christ. 8 But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be under a divine curse! 9 As we have said before, so now I say again: If anyone is preaching to you a gospel contrary to the one you received, let him be under a curse!

KJVonly

View Profile
Posted : 12 Feb, 2020 10:21 PM

Khutz quote

John 20:31 "but these are written so that you may believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God, and that by believing you may have life in his name."

Wow, this would of been a great place for John to mention the virgin birth if it was of paramount importance.

End quote

John 3:16

“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.”

So if you just believe you are saved?

Isn't that easy believism?

Sooo....just believe that Jesus died for you..

Isn't there more...? Things of substance...things of importance?

Blood atonement for one...

HOW he died

The resurrection.. etc..

So if you just take John 3:16 and don't have the rest of it then how can you get the entire picture that speaks of Salvation?

KJVonly

View Profile
Maybe I've been wrong? I apologize.
Posted : 12 Feb, 2020 10:05 PM

Khutz

“If only we had completed this translation before Koine Greek fell out of use, the people who lived during New Testament times could have heard the gospel,” Pastor Steven Anderson said in a YouTube video. “Sad!”

Steven Andersnake...

LMBO, really????

The people who lived during NT times were first century Christians who heard the Gospel no doubt. Paul was fluent in different languages.

Seems people were speaking in other languages during Passover as well by the power of the Holy Spirit.

Don't think that was a problem as the Church was being established !

KJVonly

View Profile
EBONITE HERESY TAUGHT IN THIS FORUM?
Posted : 12 Feb, 2020 09:46 PM

Well Khutz..

Do the scriptures make your TRUST greater, your SUBMISSION deeper and your LOVE for his Word sweeter??

Oh,

Yeah,

I forgot..

You don't really put much significance on them.

Where is your compass then dude!

KJVonly

View Profile
Posted : 12 Feb, 2020 09:25 PM

khutzpa quote...or is it Quiznos?

For some of you, your world would fall apart if you found out Jesus was from a illegitimate union. Why? Because your faith is based on a formula about Jesus rather than a relationship with Jesus. My faith isn't in formulated ideas about Jesus. My faith is in the Jesus who sets people free and empowers them to follow G-D. "He who the son sets free is free indeed!"

End quote

I got it!

"By george , I think she's got it!" as Rex Harrison says to Audrey Hepburn in My Fair Lady. LOL

HA!

Paul spoke of another Jesus....that is your beef with Paul because you preach another Jesus. One without a Virgin mother and therefore totally human. Not 100% man AND 100% God in the flesh...certainly not begotton....

Begotton..

Isn't that part of the Gospel...?

It surely is part of the Catholic creed.

IF you claim God is not manifest in the flesh, then lets see what scripture says..

New International Version

This is how you can recognize the Spirit of God: Every spirit that acknowledges that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God,

English Standard Version

By this you know the Spirit of God: every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God,

King James Bible

Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:

KJVonly

View Profile
Posted : 12 Feb, 2020 09:17 PM

Whoever wrote the Qur'an thought it was important! LMBO!

It is said that God revealed it orally through the prophet Mohammed.

So....

you got a beef with the Qur'an now???

KJVonly

View Profile
Posted : 12 Feb, 2020 09:12 PM

Khutzpa quote

but do Jesus, Paul, James, Jude, John, Mark and Peter think it a belief of paramount importance? This is an answer easily answered, since none of them even mentioned it once.

End quote

Then if it wasn't mentioned, how would you know Sherlock?

Interesting that Islam accepts the virgin birth although they believe that Jesus (Isa) was only a Holy prophet.

From the Qur'an:

"She said, "How shall I have a boy when no man has touched me, nor have I been unchaste?" He said, "Thus shall it be. Thy Lord says, ‘It is easy for Me.’" And [it is thus] that We might make him a sign unto mankind, and a mercy from Us. And it is a matter decreed."

From the Gospels:

Luke introduces Mary as a virgin, describes her puzzlement at being told she will bear a child despite her lack of sexual experience, and informs the reader that this pregnancy is to be effected through God's Holy Spirit.

KJVonly

View Profile
Persecution: Matthew 5 verses 10 - 12
Posted : 12 Feb, 2020 09:00 PM

Prophetic Parrot quote

Khutzpah has strongly implied that you don't have to beiieve that Jesus was born of a Virgin to be saved.even though God's inspired Word definitely states that Jesus was born of a virgin. And of course if Jesus was born in a natural way he would not be **GOD** and God's Word states **7 TIMES THAT JESUS IS GOD** And then the blood of Jesus could not make atonement for our sins.

Using this logic you could also say that you can **ADD WORDS** or **TAKE WORDS AWAY** FROM THE BOOK OF REVELATION** and still be saved. However Jesus Himself would disagree with you!

End quote

I concur. Well said.

But how sad for Sadlup/GNWS?/Khutzpa/Chuckk/Quiz

nos/Zecharyah, etc.etc, etc as Yule Brenner said in the King and I..

"Etc., Ect, Ect.."

LOL

KJVonly

View Profile
Matthew 5:44
Posted : 12 Feb, 2020 04:35 PM

Quiznos quote

medical marijuana

end quote

Never thought I would say this...but...

THC concentrate kills cancer and herpes to name a few.

You can also use the oil

Nighty night..

Big pharma doesn't want to you know this so they can keep filling you up with deadly chemo and anti-virals with bad side effects.

"THC is the active compound in cannabis that binds to the CB1 receptors and is responsible for mood, behavior, and other cerebral functions. On the other hand, CBD latches onto the CB2 receptors and tells these receptors if there are invaders that are detrimental to the body.

The apoptotic process by these receptors is achieved through the de novo synthesis of ceramide and sphingolipid that promote cell destruction. "

https://www.oncozine.com/how-cannabis-oil-works-to-kill-cancer/

KJVonly

View Profile
Tongue Twister Question to Lighten Your Day
Posted : 12 Feb, 2020 04:22 PM

Khutzpa quote or is it Quiznos?

I can't keep up with his multiple personalities..

Who else spoke like this:

Quote:

GOD Almighty

End quote

George (GSNW), right???

He couldn't stand Richard either and flooded the forum with posts about Prophetic Richard.

Page : 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15