Author Thread
KJVonly

View Profile
Thoughts on Reincarnation
Posted : 16 Aug, 2019 01:48 PM

Zech quote

Yet you, Teddyhug and P74 all accuse others of Satanic teachings and not belonging to Jesus over things Jesus never taught were important.

End quote

Ok, lets play victim...

It was just earlier this month that you accused me and even had snake emojis on your thread headline title you newsflashed about me , remember?

KJVonly

View Profile
Thoughts on Reincarnation
Posted : 16 Aug, 2019 01:36 PM

Ok Zech..

I just pray for truth that you have the real Jesus and not another like Paul mentioned.

Please stick to scripture.

KJVonly

View Profile
Independent Lights
Posted : 16 Aug, 2019 01:34 PM

Time started on day Yom before the sun and moon ..

After he divided the light from darkness and he named them (day , night) then he called it the first day.

So maybe it was just divided light until he made the sun and moon to rule.

KJVonly

View Profile
6000 years? Or... Thousands/Millions of years with Catastrophic Global resets?
Posted : 16 Aug, 2019 01:24 PM

Plus how do we know that the Egyptians even made the Pyramids ? That is what we are taught...

But Moshe was raised in the Pharoah's household..there is much to mine ! Keep digging!

KJVonly

View Profile
Posted : 16 Aug, 2019 01:17 PM

Such as?? What civilization? They can't even make up their minds about the Sphinx .

However, without documentation of the age of the Sphinx, some scholars have forwarded the notion that the statue predated the works of Khafre. Some attribute construction to Khafre’s father, Khufu, the pharaoh who oversaw creation of the Great Pyramid of Giza, and to Khafre’s half-brother Djedefre. Others date the Sphinx back much further. Ostensible water damage to the face and head has prompted the theory that the Great Sphinx lived through an era during which extensive rainfall rocked the region, which could peg the statue’s origins as early as 6000 BCE.

Note: Sodom and Gomorrah if you see the video of the location looks very similar with sphinx shapes and

Zygaroth buildings that are recognizable. That was later than the sphinx if that is true.

If you are interested in researching Sodom and Gomorrah, watch Ron Wyatt's video or some one from Anchorstone international. They light the sulfur balls on fire that they removed from the walls that are still embedded there.

Testing the balls has revealed that it is verified to be pure sulfur and it burns blue as you can see for yourself in the video when Ron plucks one out to burn.

KJVonly

View Profile
Why aren't the Great Pyramids of Giza mentioned in the Bible? - or are they?
Posted : 16 Aug, 2019 12:50 PM

I hate to mention Rob Skiba on youtube but he did have some interesting thoughts on the Pyramids . I can't remember now, but he said something about them being built before the flood.

He claims that the bible talks about the an altar and pillar on the border . So he claims in other translations like Isaiah that pillar is translated pyrmaid..I have yet to fact check.

Be very careful . Don't get deep in it.

KJVonly

View Profile
Posted : 16 Aug, 2019 12:42 PM

I am with stoopid...

Because the illuminati , freemasons and Jesuits told you so!

In the Bible it says a day is 1 Yom..literal day ..

so likewise there is only 6000 years or so of creation.

I wish LittleDavid was back on here. He explained about Mt. St. Helen's and the layers of coal , animal matter and such to appear ancient (I hope I didn't take him out of context) but it was not . It was recent. LittleDavid!!! Help!!!

KJVonly

View Profile
Who follows the Roman Catholic Church may surprise you! Sola Scriptura?
Posted : 16 Aug, 2019 12:36 PM

I think you are trying to cover up Teddyhug's thread with your many cover threads..

Will get back to this issue later. Jimminy Cricket!

KJVonly

View Profile
Are we Avatars in a physical reality? Was Jesus?
Posted : 16 Aug, 2019 12:25 PM

Genesis 2:7 King James Version (KJV)

7 And the Lord God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

Body, soul and spirit.

His soul lived when God breathed into him..think CPR

KJVonly

View Profile
Are we Avatars in a physical reality? Was Jesus?
Posted : 16 Aug, 2019 12:20 PM

Because by one man (Adam) sin entered mankind and by one man , in the likeness of sinful flesh , the second Adam (Jesus) takes away sin. Are you physical right now or an Avatar?..did you come from your mothers womb? of course! so Jesus likewise came from the womb of Mary. He paid with his very life. He died to sin although he had none (blameless and spotless) and lived a life to God. He is our Propitiation.

Romans 5 :10 For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.

11 And not only so, but we also joy in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom we have now received the atonement.

12 Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned:

13 (For until the law sin was in the world: but sin is not imputed when there is no law.

14 Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over them that had not sinned after the similitude of Adam's transgression, who is the figure of him that was to come.

Page : 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126