Author Thread
KJVonly

View Profile
Provider
Posted : 30 May, 2020 10:34 PM

The story behind the song "Only Jesus" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6MHqg1iwes

Worth the watch. Well said.

KJVonly

View Profile
Provider
Posted : 30 May, 2020 09:35 PM

Driving in the mountains the other day and encountering a wild , free roaming mule deer randomly eating the millionaires flowers , my husband pointed out as we were driving , asking "Why can't we have a little piece of this?...I wouldn't want much, just a little home here and pointed out a house on the market for sale and said that one would do nicely and did I like it?

Of course I did!! but I reminded him that Abraham lived in a tent and sojourned. I know he had said just a few days prior that he liked our current home and it was nice and he felt right at home , so I reminded him of that also . It's like a man to want to provide the best for his family so I didn't discourage him too much I hope but I did comment that alot of the homes were probably old money handed down . It reminded me of a song I love to listen to by Casting Crowns called "Only Jesus". (I love the location in the video which is a garbage dump)

It starts out like this:

Leave a mark, make it count, build a name for yourself...

Dream your dreams, chase your heart above all else...

Make a name the world remembers...But all an empty world can sell is empty dreams ..I got lost in the lie it was all up to me...To make a name the world remembers...

But Jesus is the only name to remember...

And I, I don't want to leave a legacy...I don't care if they remember me,..only Jesus..

And I've, I only got one life to live...I'll let every second point to him, only Jesus.

End of song lyrics

I told him that I was content to just be able to drive by a wild deer and pull up into the circular driveway to take vids and pics and be a part of that neighborhood in a small way. This is not our real home anyway to which my husband replied that the Father has many mansions in heaven.

Yeah, I think he is getting it now.

Our lives are but a vapor , don't clutch and grab thinking you know what you deserve when He has given you everything as another song I love goes ,called Provider by Cade Thompson.

Link for Only Jesus : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQKzvQCT9Uk

Provider link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XxkAp6xzMWM&list=RDEM-jn7I9VcgT6x92p95vPhkw&start_radio=1

KJVonly

View Profile
I wish to thank those who’ve offered some very helpful criticism!!
Posted : 30 May, 2020 09:09 PM

KJVonly

View Profile
**WE KNOW THAT WE HAVE COME TO KNOW JESUS IF WE **KEEP HIS COMMANDS**!! I John 2:3
Posted : 26 May, 2020 09:33 PM

Richard,,,

Parrot

You use a modern translation of which is added that Jesus made ALL foods clean...so I understand that you quote from that with the belief that was what Jesus meant/did...but the King James only says the following:

Mark 7:19 King James Bible (standard)

Because it entereth not into his heart, but into the belly, and goeth out into the draught, >>>purging all meats?<<<

Isn't this talking about waste?

Please just say yes or no for my quote of the scriptures.

The NEW king james, corrupt version says much the same as your version,,

NOTE:New King James Version

because it does not enter his heart but his stomach, and is eliminated, >>>thus purifying all foods?”<<<

Seems to me we have a contradiction of the scriptures wouldn't you say? Ask yourself why is that??

I will tell you why...because modern translations have been corrupted by the Vatican who has authority over the revisions . Source : 27th editon of the Nestle-Alland page 45.

KJVonly

View Profile
**WE KNOW THAT WE HAVE COME TO KNOW JESUS **IF** WE **OBEY HIS COMMANDS**!! I John 2:3
Posted : 26 May, 2020 09:15 PM

Well said tedds..you brought up some things I wasn't even thinking about but it soooo common sense!

KJVonly

View Profile
50 million people may die from Covid vaccines
Posted : 24 May, 2020 10:28 PM

America is waking up.

Pray that Trump continues to promise to defund the World health organization (united nations) and pulls out of Paris climate treaty, it's a smack in the face to the globalists! HA!!

Pope Francis wants his economy,. he says covid is because of 'natures response to climate change". He is pushing his agenda from 2015 with his encyclical letter entitled "laudato si" .it's the new world order, bringing all religions together "The brotherhood" with no borders. Pope Francis asks" why does God allow so many religions to exist?" HA!! I thought he read the bible!!! There was many breaking away in the beginning when the Church was in its infancy saying they were from different sects. Its mans rebellion to not follow the WAY. You have to abide in the teachings of Yeshua. Its a fact the catholics have idols. I have seen how they carry statues on platforms and freak out if one topples and breaks, the Popes kiss the feet of the "Virgin Mary" statue and bow and many people kiss the Popes ring and kneel in front of him. Peter , who the catholics say is the first pope says in Acts10:26:

Peter Visits Cornelius

…25 As Peter was about to enter, Cornelius met him and fell at his feet to worship him. 26But Peter helped him up. “Stand up,” he said, “I am only a man myself.”

Peter makes a terrible Pope then !!

KJVonly

View Profile
**WE KNOW THAT WE HAVE COME TO KNOW JESUS IF WE **KEEP HIS COMMANDS**!! I John 2:3
Posted : 24 May, 2020 09:23 PM

1 Corinthians 9:21

You quote that you are not free from God's law but am under Christs law..

hmmm.

I am confused.

You say that Christs law is different than the Fathers, right?

but it seems its one and the same according to the scripture you posted.

Can you enlighten us as to how Christs law is different than the Fathers?

KJVonly

View Profile
Posted : 24 May, 2020 09:18 PM

Can you enlighten us on what commands you keep , Parrot?

Just curious . A list would be helpful .

KJVonly

View Profile
Posted : 24 May, 2020 09:09 PM

This whole vaccine issue reeks of catering to the flesh and why it won't be so hard for people to get one voluntarily at first...

People want to go out to eat, go to museums, go to the sports arena and worship their favorite teams and bands at rock concerts, etc..

KJVonly

View Profile
Posted : 24 May, 2020 09:06 PM

Quiz,

Of course I don't fear Covid., My husband asked me before he started working in a covid facility if he should take the job. I said Yes, don't let this put fear in your heart. If I was seriously worried , I wouldn't have said go ahead because I am at risk also through his involvement, just saying.

This is the globalists perfect storm. Senator Dr, Scott Jensen (R) Minnesota senate is asked "Why would they want to skew the number of deaths due to Covid -19?" and to which the senator replies "Well...Fear is a great way to control people" (end quote)

BTW...on the national average we lose about 157,000 people in a MOONTH...so where is the outrage over that??

Cancer, diabetes, pneumonia , flu, drug overdoses, bronchitis, asthma, emphysema, alzheimers and heart disease.And why does Anthony Fauci have such over the future of our country? Who voted him in ?? LOL..

80,000 people died of the flu last winter in U.S. --the highest death toll in 40 years according to the CDC...so why not shut the country down then? I think you know why.

Joe Biden's advisor says "Covid-19 will be here for the next 18 months or more and we will not be able to return to normalcy until we find a vaccine or effective medications" end quote

Well lets vote that he and Bill Gates get the first round of vaccines, their whole house and dogs too!!

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10