Author Thread
KJVonly

View Profile
50 million people may die from Covid vaccines
Posted : 22 May, 2020 11:24 PM

My husband was just saying today when we were out running errands that he wants to figure out how to turn off Googles surveillance on his whereabouts. It will ask him after he makes a stop somewhere, "How was Safeway?", "How was Walmart?" as we use GPS to get around this big city.

I know they are forcing people to upgrade their phones that are older models to keep up with the demand of the 5G technology. I have an older phone that will continue to degrade over time as the change takes place. I won't be able to receive or send messages. So my feeling is that smart phones are a tracking device and has been for a long time. All the technology to track you is there with magnetic strips , chips in debit cards , etc. It get more high tech as the years go by. Is it a coincidence that so many grocery stores offered to deliver groceries not long before this whole pandemic started? It was like it was in place before hand for those who are not allowed to shop in person in the future because they are not vaccinated. All I know is, Bill Gates is one of the richest men in the world and he is building bunkers and is more concerned about a pandemic than a nuclear war so that says alot to me. Is Covid real? Well, I look at his track record. He goes to third world countries with his vaccines and people drop like flies or are paralyzed. Do some research.In my humble opinion , you have to create a suggestion of a virus , then find a "cure" for it, then control the people with the forced injection for the greater good of humanity, There are some establishments here that won't let you in the doors without a mask...next a vaccine . Could that be the second wave they speak about??

Here is a whisleblower on the NSA's goal of population control. He reveals what is stored about you and what is being used.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHIT2f1l_MQ

KJVonly

View Profile
Posted : 22 May, 2020 01:00 AM

Bill Gates of Microsoft fame has funneled a billion into vaccines. He also advocates population control.

Robert F Kennedy Jr. is against vaccines because he says that you can't sue the companies and they are not inclined to make them safe. He said he got 3 vaccines as a kid and now the requirements are 72. Its a fact that vaccines cause autism .I don't get my yearly flu shot and have traveled to about every walmart in 3 states during the pandemic and various other places all without a mask and I am fine. I can't say I know of anyone personally that has the corona virus but my husband works in a covid positive facility. He wears the N-95 masks and used proper precautions. Prayer goes a long way Sometimes I wonder if its just a superflu like when people get a form of pneumonia that won't respond to antibiotics. Some claim that the 5G technology (ultra high frequency) may be damaging our immune systems. I think that may have some truth to it, allowing illness to prosper.

From Scientific American: Citing this large body of research, more than 240 scientists who have published peer-reviewed research on the biologic and health effects of nonionizing electromagnetic fields (EMF) signed the International EMF Scientist Appeal, which calls for stronger exposure limits. The appeal makes the following assertions:

“Numerous recent scientific publications have shown that EMF affects living organisms at levels well below most international and national guidelines. Effects include increased cancer risk, cellular stress, increase in harmful free radicals, genetic damages, structural and functional changes of the reproductive system, learning and memory deficits, neurological disorders, and negative impacts on general well-being in humans. Damage goes well beyond the human race, as there is growing evidence of harmful effects to both plant and animal life.”

End quotehttps://blogs.scientificamerican.com/observations/we-have-no-reason-to-believe-5g-is-safe/

KJVonly

View Profile
What is Repentance and is it Necessary for Salvation?"
Posted : 22 May, 2020 12:30 AM

Thanks Hugs, it's nice to be missed,. I moved to the mountains which has been a huge change for me with the higher elevation as I am still adjusting. I hope to be on here more often as I settle in. Still some unpacking to do but thankfully its about done. One of the things that surprised me upon arriving here is how many homeless people call Colorado home. it's sad. One was in a wheelchair and was in an auto wreck according to his sign, some don't even carry signs, they just hang their head , slumped over with their head on their knees, some have signs that say they need medical marijuana, most carry their homes on their backs in the form of backpacks or hobo bags. I told my husband that they remind me or turtles. Its a culture shock for sure. I am not used to seeing gas stations with the announcement "GAS and GRASS" LOL

KJVonly

View Profile
Posted : 21 May, 2020 11:30 PM

It's ALL here and more in Pastor Lawsons sermon. He reminds me of some on this forum who are not afraid to speak out . I don't agree with all the baptist doctrine but I love Pastor Lawson regardless and watch his videos. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uiHQRKQWjMU

House Resolution Bill 6666, CERN, Vaccines, Nano technology, People have the liberty to go to the liquor store and planned parenthood but the states that have shut down churches, have a much higher infection rate. Why is that?

KJVonly

View Profile
House resolution # 6666
Posted : 21 May, 2020 11:12 PM

Draconian surveillance https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uiHQRKQWjMU

KJVonly

View Profile
THE CRISIS OF EXTREME IGNORANCE IN SOME CHURCHES LEADS TO FALSE TEACHING AND SIN
Posted : 21 May, 2020 12:00 PM

Have you seen these so called "churches" on these networks that have a fit and claim its the Holy Ghost making them happy? Some even shake and jerk like they are having convulsions. I have seen it in videos of India with the Kundalini spirit overtaking people. I would not let such people have authority over me by allowing them to touch me to transfer their spirits to me if I ever encountered anyone in that condition.

KJVonly

View Profile
What is Repentance and is it Necessary for Salvation?"
Posted : 21 May, 2020 11:38 AM

So many think all you have to do is believe. its called "easy believism" and they have no change in their lives whatsoever. I have probably offended quite a few because I won't compromise. Example : TV content of a sexual nature. I get up and leave or say that I cant sit through it to the person's dismay. I guess I am too puritan. for them. I am not thought to be a "grown up about it!!" LOL. I have heard how "It's a good movie!...You're missing out!! It's funny. There is not that much nudity in it!"

I just have too much of a responsibility to my Heavenly Father who brought me out of that once. I am not going back to it. Not for anybody.

KJVonly

View Profile
Paul NEVER recommends discarding the Law.
Posted : 21 Apr, 2020 10:50 PM

Needafruit quote:

I guess you are still upset about KJV rejecting you and therefore try to ruin threads for everyone else.

End quote

How shocking to divert a good thread with Peyton Place useless rhetoric. I see the devil is busy using you by stirring a pot tonight!

Teddyhugs is quite a sweetheart but sadly misunderstood, even by me once. Yeshua/Yahuwah never opened that door for Tedds and I to be a couple . I never met him in person and we never had a courtship. WOW! What a stretch. We never dated! i do however recommend him to any worthy lady on the forum of which I surmise is sadly lacking for the most part.

Ok...maybe there is one or two.

I hope.

I wish the best for Hugs and want him happy . He deserves a good woman. I keep him in my prayers often and wish him all the best.

KJVonly

View Profile
Paul NEVER recommends discarding the Law.
Posted : 21 Apr, 2020 07:12 PM

Hey Tedds, So the general members of the forum don't think we are picking on Richard, we should remind them of the words of Yeshua himself!

Who was it that said Yeshua was a lawbreaker? the Pharisees , right?

And that same group also claimed that a Holy Savior cast out satan by the power of satan and therefore blasphemed the Holy Ghost. The unforgivable sin!

And what did Yeshua tell them..??

Exactly!!

"You are of your father, the devil!"

Strong words!

But true !!...as Yeshua is Holy and true and had truth in him so you are not being unchristian in your summation of Richard the Pharisee.

KJVonly

View Profile
PROPHETIC 7744 CLAIMS THE EXACT SAME HEBREW IS SPOKEN IN ISREAL THAT IS IN THE BIBLE
Posted : 19 Apr, 2020 11:02 PM

Richard the double minded bird brain Parrot.

“A double-minded man is unstable in all his ways” (Jms. 1:8). A double-mind is “having in the mind opposite or opposing views at different times.” To be double-minded is the same as having a “double heart” (1 Chr.

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10