Author Thread
KJVonly

View Profile
PROPHETIC 7744 CLAIMS THE EXACT SAME HEBREW IS SPOKEN IN ISREAL THAT IS IN THE BIBLE
Posted : 19 Apr, 2020 10:57 PM

Parrot ridiculous contradictory quote:

**JESUS CHRIST**, the Righteous One. He is the atoning sacrifice for our sins, and not only for ours only but also for the sins of the whole world.

End quote

You see the contradiction ?

You say Yeshua/Jesus who was born under the Mosaic Law who obviously kept the Sabbath is claimed to be "Righteous" , who also atoned for our sins to be a sinful lawbreaker who is NO SAVIOR of any kind if he sinned and was not accepted by the Father for disobedience to HIS LAW.

WOW!

Polly doesn't get a cracker.

KJVonly

View Profile
PROPHETIC 7744 CLAIMS THE EXACT SAME HEBREW IS SPOKEN IN ISREAL THAT IS IN THE BIBLE
Posted : 19 Apr, 2020 10:18 PM

Parrot quote:

Every artist or sculpture that shows Jesus with Long Hair is absolutely sinning. If Jesus had a beard it definitely would not have had long hair . Jesus broke many Old Testament laws like doing any work on the Sabbath. Jesus definitely wouldn't have told the holy spirit to inspire Paul to write I Corinthians 11:12-14 if He had LONG HAIR like Littlest David; if He had Long hair Himself!

End quote

Let me ask you this:

Paul uses the word nature...

1 Corinthians 11:14

Does not nature itself teach you that if a man wears long hair it is a disgrace for him,

Doesn't nature teach that it is wrong to bow before idols?

What if it was universal that bowing shows contempt instead?...It is what is in the heart. The motivations.

Is David being feminine? Does he wear dresses or high heels? No. He is very masculine and is skilled in living off the land . A regular Grizzly Adams type.

Did nature teach the Corinthians that if a man wears long hair, it is a disgrace for him? Yes. It did because the God-designed, healthy male soul revolts against clothing himself in symbols of femininity, just like the God-designed, healthy female soul revolts against presenting herself as a man. That revolt from nature is a God-given teacher.

David mentioned the locks of the Godly jews in Leviticus. Have you not seen the curls at the sides of men's faces?

Let me help you..

Here ya go...but first let me ask you if his hair is sinful or long?

https://www.facebook.com/RoseEichenbaumPhotography/photos/a.10160363890125612/10160363901980612/?type=3&theater

KJVonly

View Profile
Posted : 19 Apr, 2020 09:55 PM

Parrot...

Since you say you read in context but have clearly stated that Yeshua sinned and broke the Sabbath would you kindly read this IN CONTEXT and get back with me.

Homework time.

2 Corinthians 5:21 English Standard Version (ESV)

21 For our sake he made him to be sin who knew no sin, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God.

KJVonly

View Profile
Posted : 19 Apr, 2020 09:44 PM

Richard Prophetic quote:

I just quote God's Word always in context and in the same topic. While Littlest David, while exposing his Satanic long hair as per ! Corinthians 11:12-14, has never made an honest exegesis of God's sacred words in this Christian Forum!!.

End quote

Are you kidding me???

KJVonly

View Profile
Paul NEVER recommends discarding the Law.
Posted : 19 Apr, 2020 09:02 PM

Romans 7:18 For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh,) dwelleth no good thing: for to will is present with me; but how to perform that which is good I find not.

One issue surfaces in several of Paul's letters: What GOOD is the LAW?

The Law reveals a basic code of morality. The law is good for one thing: Exposing sin.

vs. 7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.

He goes on to state the following:

22 For I delight in the law of God after the inward man:

23 But I see another law in my members, warring against the law of my mind, and bringing me into captivity to the law of sin which is in my members.

Then down to vs.25

25 I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. So then with the mind I myself serve the law of God; but with the flesh the law of sin.

8 There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

3 For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh:

4 That the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

5 For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit.

6 For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.

7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.

8 So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.

(Carnal Vs. Spiritual)

What Paul is saying is we need help to serve in the new way of the Spirit and not in the old way of the written code.

so my question is :What exactly DID Yeshua nail to the cross?

Was it ordinances that was against the populace? The sin record.

I think so. Any thoughts?

KJVonly

View Profile
Prophetic 7744 NOW CLAIMS JESUS BROKE MANY OLD TESTAMENT LAWS
Posted : 19 Apr, 2020 08:38 PM

BTW...that quote of you saying he broke the law IS however you want to slice it , satanic!

KJVonly

View Profile
Prophetic 7744 NOW CLAIMS JESUS BROKE MANY OLD TESTAMENT LAWS
Posted : 19 Apr, 2020 08:37 PM

Parrot Prophetic quote:

We have all learned to completely ignore the Satanic Ravings of Quiznos, Kristofer, LittlestDavid and TerryHugger who ridiculously teach that we are sill under all of the Old Testament Laws???

**WE ARE NO LONGER UDER THE SUPERVISION OF THE OT LAW**

End quote

Umm....didn't you reveal that SOME of the OT laws were to be observed? Didn't you say SOME are still applicable for today?

I am sure you can remember SOME of them can't you?..those that have to do with morals.

Please don't make me look it up on the forum in past postings.

Jesus/Yeshua is very clear that he was not breaking the law. He was accused only. If he broke it then you are not saved my parrot feathered friend because you have no Savior and Christ is not risen!! He had to be accepted when he sacrificed himself on the cross/pole/tree and he was because he was seen by many walking around and seen ascending into heaven to be our High Priest..

KJVonly

View Profile
Fellow Sabbath keepers and Biblical Holy Day keepers
Posted : 14 Apr, 2020 09:35 PM

Hello Kristopher777

Welcome!

I want to respect your post and not turn this into a debate but I do want to expound on what you stated in your previous post and add some scripture if I may?

Yes, Our Savior was accused of breaking the Sabbath but what Richard the Parrot fails to understand is Yeshua made an example that it was ok to do Godly work on the Sabbath, like removing an animal from a ditch or eating if your hungry. I don't know how many times I have had to defend the verses.

Also isn't it interesting Richard, that Psalms 111:9 states

Psalm 111:9 King James Version (KJV)

9 He sent redemption unto his people: he hath commanded >>>his covenant<<< for ever: holy and reverend is his name.

10 The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom: a good understanding have all they that>>> do his commandments: <<<<his praise endureth for ever.

Yes, Richard , there are commandments in the New Covenant. I understand you think you are under Christ's Law and therefore a separate God but Jesus says :

Mark 12:29

The Greatest Commandment

28 Now one of the scribes had come up and heard their debate. Noticing how well Jesus had answered them, he asked Him, “Which commandment is the most important of all?” 29 Jesus replied, “This is the most important: ‘Hear O Israel,>>>> the Lord our God is One Lord,<<<< 30 Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.’…

Isaiah 49:16 Behold, I have graven thee upon the palms of my hands; thy walls are continually before me.

Isaiah 43:11-12 King James Version (KJV)

11>>> I, even I, am the Lord; and beside me there is no saviour.<<<<

12 I have declared, and have saved, and I have shewed, when there was no strange god among you: therefore ye are my witnesses, saith the Lord, that I am God.

ONE Lord. So you are also under the Father's commandments which, when broken down are half of them pertaining to loving your Lord and half your neighbor in the Royal Law/Ten commandments.

James 2:8

If ye fulfil the royal law according to the scripture, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself, ye do well:

KJVonly

View Profile
It's time you know what your enemy knows about you.
Posted : 12 Apr, 2020 06:23 PM

Sinus infection

When histamine is over-secreted it produces swelling, edema and runny noses. when you get sinus problems you go to the doctor, you are given an antihistamine . the side effects thereof can include a personality change for the minimum of 24 hours. It can include feelings of rage and anger. They are extremely addictive. Your body can mimic the symptoms to get you to take the drug. It becomes a mirror. Now you have a double problem. The exception is if you have a nasal obstruction since birth that prevents proper drainage.

The root cause is fear and anxiety. All histamine, whether involving skin, sinus or systemic is over-secreted in conjunction with STRESS, ANXIETY AND TENION. That whole area of INSECURITY produces excessive histamine secretion in the body.

Basic Arthritis: Root cause , bitterness toward others.

Bitterness involves degeneration when you have it toward yourself. When you have bitterness toward others it involves swelling and inflammation. It is the swelling and inflammation that produces the deformity.

Osteoporosis

Root cause : Jealousy and envy which matches the Word.

Proverbs 14:30 A sound heart is the life of the flesh: but envy the rottenness of the bones.

When we step outside the commandments of Yahuwah, we open ourselves up to the "blessings" of the devil.

when you hate your brother, you receive the recompense of the reward.

Breast Cancer Root cause : Bitterness . If you have this type of festering resentment over a long-term basis, then your body will produce toxins that will eventually accumulate to the level and volume that they will destroy the anti-oncogenes of the immune system at the cellular level in the breast tissue. A healthy cell will never become cancerous. You cannot develop cancer with both of the anti-oncogenes present. Something has to destroy them.

In the case of someone who is genetically predisposed, there is only one anti-oncogene present.. A compromised cell is where one or two of the anti-oncogenes have been destroyed by some intrusion into the cell, either by toxic chemicals from outside the body or the body manufacturing toxins as a result of bitterness.

KJVonly

View Profile
It's time you know what your enemy knows about you.
Posted : 12 Apr, 2020 03:08 PM

FLU

The Bible seems to indicate that there are certain things that are "common to man" . There is no spiritual root behind the flu necessarily. There are things that are common to man, but he Lord delivers us out of them all.

Psalms 34:19

Many are the afflictions of the RIGHTEOUS: but the Lord delivereth him out of them all.

Timothy 5:23 speaks of our infirmities . These are things that are common to man that are in the earth because of bacterium and other aspects of Adam's fall.

The exception, not taking care of your body, not getting enough rest and enough good nutrition . You must take care of the Temple and not compromise your immune system and be open to viruses and flu.

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10