Author Thread
KJVonly

View Profile
It's time you know what your enemy knows about you.
Posted : 12 Apr, 2020 02:55 PM

In the wake of the pandemic, fear is a very real emotion for some people.

We should be concerned but should we be in fear of it?

NO.

Why?

Because fear is a SPIRIT.

Even melancholy .

King Saul became afflicted by a dark melancholy or, as written in I Samuel 16, “an evil spirit from the Lord troubled him.” Alarmed, his courtiers summoned David, a young shepherd from Bethlehem who was renowned as a musician to sooth Saul.

Did you know that FEAR causes ILLNESS?

I was going through some fast food drive throughs recently. One lady at one window had on gloves, mask and handed our change on a plastic tray.

Another day we encountered a lady at the drive through at another location wearing  absolutely nothing to protect her face , nor on her hands 

I told my husband,"She is not afraid and neither are we"

He works in a facility where a whole entire wing of the building is shut down because of the Coronavirus. He asked my opinion if he should continue possibly exposing himself at work. I replied with "Somebody has to take care of these people" We can't let fear rule over us and besides it doesn't please God. He said if I wasn't afraid, then neither was he.  Fear decreases our hope and limits our victories.Satan is a defeated foe, so the only power he has over us is the power we give him. How do we give him power? I am glad you asked. The battleground is in our minds and the main way Satan attacks a believer is through lies because he is the father of lies. If he can get you to believe a lie, then you have just abdicated some of the power Yeshua gave you and by so doing it gives Satan power over you.One day on my weekly journey to a Christian charity establishment that has free bibles and literature, I picked up a book called "A more excellent way" by Henry Wright before we were under lockdown. I found alot of information there about spiritual roots of many diseases. I was so happy to have found it because I had been thinking about what Jesus had said when he healed those afflicted. "Your faith has made you well, go and sin no more." or  as verse 5:14 says in John," Afterward Jesus findeth him in the temple, and said unto him, Behold, thou art made whole: sin no more, lest a worse thing come unto thee."

Jesus was always willing to heal .

My husband thinks it's up to God to heal in his time and on his terms.

What if he is still willing to heal but there are blocks to it because of our lack of faith or unbelief, fear, self rejection, self hatred, bitterness, blaming God, occultism, not obeying Gods instructions, looking to man instead of God, giving up ,improper care of the body, habitual sin, looking for signs and wonders, need to see miracles, unforgiveness,etc.

There are 5 "R"'s to FREEDOM.

1) Recognize (problem, discernment)

2) Responsibility (Will you let Yahuwah, your Father change you?)

3) Repent ( being heartily sorry . Are you ready for the times of refreshing after the blistering heat of disease?)

4) Renounce (Do you mean to repent or was it lipservice?)

5) Resist.(Submit to God and resist the devil's lies)

We shall start with Asthma..

Asthma is a fear- anxiety manifestation. The medical journals conclude that the hypothalamus gland. when it senses fear and anxiety, causes a hormone called ACTH to be secreted. This hormone goes into the bloodstream and docks at a receptor cell in the alveoli. This produces stiffening.

Something is happening in the lungs, in the alveoli, that is causing stiffening, an entrapment of carbon dioxide and an exclusion of oxygen. Thus we see the respiratory difficulty, the gasping for air and all that goes with the drama of the situation. Bottom line is the spirit of FEAR is able to control your physiology through the hypothalamus!

>>>>>>2 Timothy 1:7 God has not given us a spirit of fear but of power, love and a sound mind<<<<<

John Hopkins had this comment on their website: Asthma has been correlated with an overabundance of one type of immune cell called M2 macrophages in the lungs. In a nonasthmatic person, the M2 macrophages activate to clean up inhaled allergens and foreign particles, and then deactivate when the irritant is broken down.However, in people with asthma, the M2 cells and the chemical signals they emit linger and call in other cells that cause inflammation that can trigger an asthma attack with the classic symptoms of difficulty breathing, wheezing and shortness of breath. 

I lived in a moldy house for years and it was very stressful and I had fear. Me and my 3 girls all acquired Asthma. Only my Son escaped this manifestation. I often wondered why until recently. Just today I was thinking of him at such a young age, around 7-8 years old and him being so absorbed in his newly acquired video gaming system that he lived in another world entirely and possibly didn't fear his surroundings. He is 20 years old now and still absorbed in cyberspace.

However Asthma occurs, it is rooted in a spiritual condition. I personally believe that. It is presented here to you to decide for yourself .

Job had a spiritual condition when he states in Job 3:25 "For the thing which I greatly feared is come upon me, and that which I was afraid of is come unto me. "  

Some may believe that it is " textbook mumbo jumbo" that I am promoting but please search the scriptures and see if it is applicable in your situation. I have had victory over pain and other health issues because I applied the 5 "R"'s to my spiritual life with wonderful results. It has left my husband dumbfounded in some ways. He said, "Well. I am glad it works for you. I said It may be just all in your head" ....Well, that part IS true. Satan starts with the mind , trying to engage strongholds to steal your joy.Now we will take a look at various illnesses and give some possible spiritual roots.The first one is Prostatitis/Prostate Cancer:: Prostatitis also is a disease that involves nonbacterial inflammation in males . It can lead to Prostate Cancer .It involves 2 dimensions as does interstitial cystitis and those are excessive secretions of histamine and a proliferation of white corpuscles on location.In these nonbacterial inflammation diseases the spiritual root , as mentioned, is fear and anxiety, which causes excessive histamine secretion and self-rejection and self-hatred couples with some guilt produces the proliferation of white corpuscles.When Satan can control your thought process, he can also control your chemistry. When you have a serotonin deficiencies, you don't feel good about yourself because there is  a deficiency of the chemical that God/Yahuwah created in your to make you feel good chemically. For every thought that you have, conscious or unconscious, there is a nerve transmission, a secretion of a hormone or neurotransmitter somewhere in your body to react to it.When you start listening to that fear, you start listening to that self-hatred, guilt, rejection, your body secretes chemicals in RESPONSE to those spritual attacks that are counterproductive to your PEACE. Your enemy knows this very well. Its about time you know what your enemy knows about you so taht you can defeat him at that pass!! AMEN!Now we will look at other diseases in the next post. Stay tuned.

KJVonly

View Profile
KNOW the WORD to TEST the SPIRITS
Posted : 10 Apr, 2020 09:10 PM

I was having a bible discussion with a believer who stated to me previously that he doesn't like to read and gets his knowledge directly from God because he prayed for it .

He says he KNOWS the things are true that he gets downloaded to him because he feels it.

OH BOY.

I love this person so it is difficult for me hear this .

We have to know the WORD of God to TEST the SPIRITS.

I have stated to him that satan manifests as an ANGEL of LIGHT . His goal is to be like the MOST HIGH and deceive people.

I, I, I, over and over again in scripture.

It's all about his narcissistic spirit. Such pride and arrogance.

Concerning the Judgement on Jerusalem in the 1st century: Ezekiel 16:49

…48 As surely as I live, declares the Lord GOD, your sister Sodom and her daughters never did as you and your daughters have done. 49 Now this was the iniquity of your sister Sodom: She and her daughters were >>arrogant, overfed, and complacent;<<< they did not help the poor and needy. 50 Thus they were haughty and committed abominations before Me. Therefore I removed them, as you have seen.

Now this is where it gets really, really sad for me.

We were doing a study on Revelation 19 and this person believes in the "secret rapture". He said "God wouldn't want us to go through the tribulation . He said we wouldn't"

I carefully stated to him, "Well, that verse you are referencing is about wrath not tribulation. (1 Thessalonians 5:9) I continued asking "What about the 1st century Saints who were purified in the fire?... they went through the tribulation with various Caesar's throwing some of them to lions, using others as human torches, Paul was beheaded and I think Peter was crucified, etc.."

He actually replied to me with, >>>>"Well then they weren't believers."<<<<

WHAT?????

I looked at him as if he had grown 7 heads and 10 horns.

I said "So Paul and Peter who were killed for their faith and crucified and beheaded were not believers???...incredible"

I had to educate him.

I pray often.

I am just glad he is eager to listen to the Audio bible now so we can go through the WORD together . Thank God he likes the KJV. At least there is common ground there.

satan continues to war with him but my influence and the POWER of YAHUWAH behind it is no match for the adversary.

Never give up on anyone. Pray without ceasing and love..

LOVE til it hurts.

KJVonly

View Profile
The Holy Spirit just revealed something to me just now.
Posted : 10 Apr, 2020 08:34 PM

I can relate to Adam and Eve being in Yahuwah's presence and Him walking with them.

Enoch walked with God too.

Genesis 5:24 King James Version (KJV)

24 And Enoch walked with God: and he was not; for God took him.

Moses was certainly in Yah's presence on Mt. Sinai

I am in His presence often. We are also told to come boldly to the throne room of Grace.

Hebrews 4:16, KJV: "Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need."

We are seated in heavenly places.

Ephesians 2:6 King James Version (KJV)

6 And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:

Abraham was a friend of God.

James 2:23

And the scripture was fulfilled which saith, Abraham believed God, and it was imputed unto him for righteousness: and he was called the Friend of God.

Even when mankind fell , he still wanted to be close to us and his presence could be found in a temple made with hands (under strict stipulations and procedures given to the Priesthood) until Christ who made a temple not made with hands .

KJVonly

View Profile
COMMON ANTI-TRINITY ARGUMENT REFUTED
Posted : 31 Mar, 2020 04:13 PM

Hey Dave..

Glad your back!

I believe in ONE God in three forms,

Father, Son and Holy Ghost.

All are ONE and the same but in different forms. Like water is still water but in a frozen state, a liquid state and vapor.

Scriptures I will add speak of only ONE God.

Isaiah 45:5

New International Version

I am the LORD, and there is no other; apart from me there is no God. I will strengthen you, though you have not acknowledged me,

Isaiah 49:16 (Old Testament)

New International Version

See, >>>>I have engraved you on the palms of my hands<<<<; your walls are ever before me.

Isaiah 43:11 King James Version (KJV)

11 I, even I, am the Lord; and>>> beside me there is no saviour.<<<

Psalm 88 (David speaking)

O Lord,>>> God of my salvation<<<<,

I have cried out day and night before You.

2 Let my prayer come before You;

Incline Your ear to my cry.

John 1 King James Version (KJV)

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the >>>Word was God<<<.

2 >>>The same was in the beginning with God.<<<

3 >>All things were made by him<<<<; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men.

KJVonly

View Profile
Age Appropriate
Posted : 31 Mar, 2020 03:53 PM

WOW! ..

No wonder some of you gals are single!

I prefer older men but am currently married to someone one year younger than me. I was widowed for 16 years and gained independence but never let my role in the marriage supersede his. I think Parehtban has some good points and hoped he would comment further but seems he is not currently active. Hope that changes. Did you angry hens flog him???

Colossians 3:18–4:1; Ephesians 5:22–6:9

Rules for Christian Households

18 Wives, submit to your husbands, as is fitting in the Lord. 19 Husbands, love your wives, and do not be harsh with them. 20 Children, obey your parents in everything, for this pleases the Lord.

KJVonly

View Profile
We have a math problem: Two YAHWEH, Yes two YAHWEH
Posted : 16 Mar, 2020 09:48 PM

Lets put our critical thinking skills to the test.

Who is the Holy Spirit?

Yet they rebelled and grieved his Holy Spirit. So he turned and became their enemy and he himself fought against them. - Isaiah 63:10

And so I tell you, every kind of sin and slander can be forgiven, but blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven. - Matthew 12:31

“You stiff-necked people! Your hearts and ears are still uncircumcised. You are just like your ancestors: You always resist the Holy Spirit! - Acts 7:51

And do not grieve the Holy Spirit of God, with whom you were sealed for the day of redemption. - Ephesians 4:30

He has intentions, shows willfulness and discretion, loves, communicates, testifies, teaches, and prays (Neh 9:20; Jn 15:26; Ac 13:2; Rm 8:26,27; 15:30; 1Co 12:11). These are qualities that distinguish Him as a person.

You gave your good Spirit to instruct them. You did not withhold your manna from their mouths, and you gave them water for their thirst. - Nehemiah 9:20

When the Advocate comes, whom I will send to you from the Father—the Spirit of truth who goes out from the Father—he will testify about me. - John 15:26

They are all one and the same .

Yahuwah's set apart WORD became flesh in the person of Christ Yeshua HaMashiach.

I could post lots of scripture about Jesus as the Father in the flesh but I think Teddy referenced enough scriptures to go on.

One of my favorites...

To quote the NIV:

John 14:9 New International Version (NIV)

9 Jesus answered: “Don’t you know me, Philip, even after I have been among you such a long time? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, ‘Show us the Father’?

and these....

Malachi 2:10

Do we not all have one Father? Did not one God create us? Why then do we break faith with one another so as to profane the covenant of our fathers?

John 1:3

Through Him all things were made, and without Him nothing was made that has been made.

KJVonly

View Profile
@teddyhugs; The TRIUNE GODHEAD
Posted : 16 Mar, 2020 09:43 PM

Lets put our critical thinking skills to the test.

Who is the Holy Spirit?

Yet they rebelled and grieved his Holy Spirit. So he turned and became their enemy and he himself fought against them. - Isaiah 63:10

And so I tell you, every kind of sin and slander can be forgiven, but blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven. - Matthew 12:31

“You stiff-necked people! Your hearts and ears are still uncircumcised. You are just like your ancestors: You always resist the Holy Spirit! - Acts 7:51

And do not grieve the Holy Spirit of God, with whom you were sealed for the day of redemption. - Ephesians 4:30

He has intentions, shows willfulness and discretion, loves, communicates, testifies, teaches, and prays (Neh 9:20; Jn 15:26; Ac 13:2; Rm 8:26,27; 15:30; 1Co 12:11). These are qualities that distinguish Him as a person.

You gave your good Spirit to instruct them. You did not withhold your manna from their mouths, and you gave them water for their thirst. - Nehemiah 9:20

When the Advocate comes, whom I will send to you from the Father—the Spirit of truth who goes out from the Father—he will testify about me. - John 15:26

They are all one and the same .

Yahuwah's set apart WORD became flesh in the person of Christ Yeshua HaMashiach.

I could post lots of scripture about Jesus as the Father in the flesh but I think Teddy referenced enough scriptures to go on.

One of my favorites...

To quote the NIV:

John 14:9 New International Version (NIV)

9 Jesus answered: “Don’t you know me, Philip, even after I have been among you such a long time? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, ‘Show us the Father’?

Malachi 2:10

Do we not all have one Father? Did not one God create us? Why then do we break faith with one another so as to profane the covenant of our fathers?

John 1:3

Through Him all things were made, and without Him nothing was made that has been made.

KJVonly

View Profile
The coronavirus and other diseases!!!
Posted : 16 Mar, 2020 09:14 PM

Funny you mentioned this in your thread, Chuck/Quiznos.

I listened to Pastor Lawson speak of it as a possibility and my husband who is not into such controversies agreed with me and Lawson and expounded that it may be a precursor to martial law!... a run through of sorts to see how it goes.

He had more to say but it isn't fit to repeat.

Pastor Lawson link below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=758p9UGcVEw

KJVonly

View Profile
Signs, Seasons and Sabbath?
Posted : 4 Mar, 2020 07:43 PM

https://www.hope-of-israel.org/sideside.htm

Throughout the Bible we find mention of the weekly Sabbath side-by-side with new moon observance. Is this coincidental, or an indication that these two days are meant to be observed together, and that one is dependent upon the other for determining its place in time? What does the book of Genesis say we should use to determine time -- the sun? the moon? both? The answer to this question is vital in determining when YEHOVAH God's weekly Sabbath day should be kept.

Article in part:

At first glance it seems that the Bible nowhere outlines a clearly spelled out formula for constructing a Sabbath calendar. Genesis 1:14 tells us what source we are to turn to for calculations, but there doesn't seem to be any explicit instructions on their practical implementation. Notes Jonathan Brown, "notching off seven "solar-day" periods which never correspond at the beginning or end with heavenly lights does not satisfy Genesis 1:14". But all is not lost. There is a passage in the Bible that plainly shows how to determine YEHOVAH's TRUE Sabbath days! This passage is found in Exodus 16. Notice what Herbert W. Armstrong writes --

The generation of Israelites which Moses led out of Egypt had had no religious instruction or training. Probably they knew little about the Sabbath. Time could have been lost -- to them. But, if so, GOD REVEALED IT BY AMAZING MIRACLES!

NOW NOTICE! These Israelites, some three or four million in total number (600,000 men above age 20), came to the wilderness of Sin two months after leaving egypt, and some two weeks BEFORE arriving at Mt. Sinai [in Saudi Arabia]. Remember, this is weeks before God gave them the Ten Commandments. These people were griping and grumbling because of scarcity of food in the desert.

And here God revealed to them, by MIRACLES, which day was the Sabbath, and whether it makes any difference whether it is kept (Which Day Is the Christan Sabbath? Pasadena: Ambassador College Press, 1972. P. 30).

Let's, now, go to the Bible and get the time frame:

And they departed from Elim, and all the congregation of the children of Israel came to the wilderness of Sin, which is between Elim and Sina; and ON THE FIFTEENTH DAY, IN THE SECOND MONTH after their departure from the land of Egypt, all the congregation of the children of Israel murmured against Moses and Aaron. And the children of Israel said to them, Would we had died smitten by the Lord in the land of Egypt, when we sat by the flesh-pots, and ate bread to satiety! for ye have brought us out into this wilderness, to slay all this congregation with hunger. And the Lord said to Moses, Behold, I will rain bread upon you out of heaven: and the people shall go forth, and they shall gather their daily portion for the day, that I may try them WHETHER THEY WILL WALK IN MY LAW OR NOT. -- Exodus 16:1-4,

It is very interesting that Moses should mention the EXACT DAY that the Israelites murmured against him and Aaron in the wilderness -- nowhere else in the narrative of the Israelites' wanderings from Egypt to the Promised Land is an exact date mentioned! This day -- the 15TH DAY OF THE SECOND MONTH -- was so important to YEHOVAH God that He appeared in the cloud before the Israelites and then caused thousands (maybe millions) of quail to be blown into the Israelites' camp "between the two evenings," i.e., the afternoon of the 15th. Why was this day so important to YEHOVAH?

Continues Herbert Armstrong --

I will show you that God was speaking to them ON A SABBATH. It is evident that the Eternal (who, in human flesh later became CHRIST) first preached to man on the first Sabbath. Adam was created on the sixth day of creation week Evidently he was created on the sixth day of creation week. Evidently he was created in the late afternoon, since the creation of man was the last act of creation on that day. When the sun had set, immediately after Adam's creation, God preached to him, offering him the GIFT of eternal life (through the tree of life), and warning that the wages of sin is DEATH (Gen. 2:15-17).

And here [in the wilderness of Sin] God is again preaching to Israel, through Moses, on the Sabbath.

In the next verses of Exodus 16 we read how the Israelites saw the glory of the Eternal (verse 10) and how, in the afternoon, He sent the quail for food, and the next morning the manna was on the ground (verses 11-13).

Writes Armstrong --

Now notice the next miracle. Verse 20: some tried to save a supply of manna over until next morning, contrary to God's command. "It bred worms, and stank."

Now verse 22: On the sixth day they gathered a double portion of manna. Verse 23: Moses explained that "Tomorrow is the rest of the Holy sabbath unto the Eternal." And on this sixth day, they were commanded to lay up the Sabbath supply of food, which they did. And, verse 24, it did not breed worms nor decay, as on the preceding five days! Here was another MIRACLE from God, showing them which is the right seventh day!

When the next morning came -- the SABBATH, Moses said (verses 25-26) "Today is a sabbath unto the Eternal: today ye shall not find it in the field. Six days ye shall gather it; but on the seventh day, which is the sabbath, in it there shall be none" (Which Day Is the Christian Sabbath?, p.31).

Starting on the 15th day of the month, YEHOVAH God provided food for the Israelites then, on the seventh day after the 15th, He did not provide any more manna -- thereby showing that this day (the 22nd day of the month) was a Sabbath. Obviously, if the 15th was seven days before the 22nd, it too was a Sabbath! This Herbert Armstrong clearly understood. We can see here that YEHOVAH was setting up His weekly Sabbath cycle for the Israelites. If the 15th and the 22nd were Sabbath days -- then the 8th and the 29th of the month were also Sabbaths! So here we see a pattern -- 8th, 15th, 22nd and 29th. What significance do these dates have in YEHOVAH God's calendar? Just this -- THEY CORRESPOND TO THE PHASES OF THE MOON!! YEHOVAH was showing the Israelites that His Sabbath days were to fall on the days corresponding to the moon's phases, thus showing that the weekly Sabbaths were to be kept by THE SAME CALENDAR or reckoning used to determine the annual Sabbaths or Feast days!

Signs, Seasons, Days and Years

There is yet another KEY that translators and interpreters of YEHOVAH God's Word have known and kept to themselves for quite some time. Its discovery will help us to understand YEHOVAH's natural time-keeping law.

Regarding those four key words in Genesis 1:14 -- signs, seasons, days and years -- we can be sure that the sun generally marks days. After 12 moon cycles have passed, the earth has gone through nearly four seasons of weather changes making up a year, marked by the sun with four clearly defined earth tilts called equinoxes and solstices. These in turn are determined by the angle of the sun throughout which the sunlight hours grow longer to a threshold at which they then begin growing shorter again. The underlying Hebrew word is accurately translated by the word signs -- implying astronomical events such as eclipses, and others we observe with our eyes in the sun, moon and stars. This reminds us of YEHOVAH's promise in Jeremiah 31:35-36: "Thus says the Lord, who gives the sun for a light by day, and the ordinances of the moon and the stars for a light by night...If those ordinances depart from before Me, says the Lord, then the seed of Israel shall also cease from being a nation before Me forever."

Finally, at first glance, the word seasons appears to represent the four radical weather shifts we experience each year -- winter, summer, spring and autumn or fall. However, the Hebrew word that has been translated "seasons" implies NO SUCH THING! This word -- "MOWADAH" (Strong's #4150) -- literally means "AN APPOINTMENT, i.e., a fixed time or season---by implication, an assembly (as convened for a definite purpose); technically the congregation; by extension, the place of meeting..." etc. Clearly, using the English word "seasons" to translate a word that literally means "an appointment" is, at the very best, misleading. In fact, it is the sun (equinoxes and solstices) that marks the four seasonal changes that make up the actual year. So, to interpret the Hebrew word "mowadah" to mean those seasons is duplicitous to say the least!

Psalm 104 reveals the answer to the riddle of this apparently deliberate mistranslation. There, in verse 19, we find the same word -- mowadah -- used SPECIFICALLY IN RELATION TO THE MOON --

He appointed the moon for seasons [mowadah]..."

In this verse the English word "appointed" actually means "made" -- see Strong's #6213. Better translated, this verse should read: "He MADE the moon for APPOINTMENTS"! Now, just what are His, or YEHOVAH God's, appointments? The answer to this is found in Leviticus 23

Speak to the children of Israel, and say to them: "The FEASTS of the Lord, which you shall proclaim to be holy convocations, these are My FEASTS.

Six days shall work be done, but the seventh day is a Sabbath of solemn rest, a holy convocation. You shall do no work on it; it is a Sabbath of the Lord in all your dwellings" (verses 2-3, NKJ).

Interestingly, the word "feasts" in verse 2 above is, in fact, the word "MOWADAH" -- exactly the same as "SEASONS" in Genesis 1:14 and Psalms 104:19. So these verses in Leviticus 23 should read as follows: "Speak to the children of Israel, and say to them: 'The APPOINTMENTS of the Lord, which you shall proclaim to be holy convocations, these are My APPOINTMENTS."

The grave error in translating "mowadah" as "feasts" becomes apparent when you realize that in verse 3 the SOLE SUBJECT is the seventh-day Sabbath! Generally we don't think of the Sabbath as being a "feast" per se, but it actually leads the list of "feasts" in Leviticus 23. The bottom line is that with the actual planetary moon being established for YEHOVAH God's appointments [mowadah] in Psalm 104, the verses in Leviticus (2-3) prove that the sole means by which the seventh-day Sabbath was calculated was by the moon! The Sabbath is a mowadah -- the moon WAS MADE FOR mowadah. There is absolutely nothing in the Bible that specifies this term for the sun.

KJVonly

View Profile
"Assorted nuts" on the forum
Posted : 4 Mar, 2020 07:17 PM

Thanks for sharing ! It is always a pleasure to have another veteran of the forum speak up and confirm our suspicions.

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10