Author Thread
KJVonly

View Profile
"Assorted nuts" on the forum
Posted : 4 Mar, 2020 04:31 PM

Once upon a time Chuckk said there was various assorted nuts on the forum...

Let's see...

... that would be Chuckk, aka Quiznos aka Khutzpa aka Zecharyah aka Sadlup...

Maybe even GNWS, although I am still on the fence as to his true identity but it fits his use of certain words ,as for an example: "GOD Almighty."

The both sound one and the same.

KJVonly

View Profile
Signs, Seasons and Sabbath?
Posted : 3 Mar, 2020 12:59 PM

Correction:

Genesis 1:14

Then God said, “Let there be lights in the firmament of the heavens to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs and seasons, and for days and years;

KJVonly

View Profile
Signs, Seasons and Sabbath?
Posted : 3 Mar, 2020 12:57 PM

The moon is ordained for signs and seasons.

Psalm 8:3

When I consider thy heavens, the work of thy fingers, the moon and the stars, which thou hast ordained;

Psalm 104:19

He appointed the moon for seasons: the sun knoweth his going down.

Psalm 136:7-9

To him that made great lights: for his mercy endureth for ever: …

Psalm 148:3

Praise ye him, sun and moon: praise him, all ye stars of light.

I don't recall Moshe/Moses keeping a pagan calendar in his knapsack to consult for the Sabbath

Just sayin...

Critical thinking time. Put on your caps and post!

KJVonly

View Profile
**IS THE AMAZING DREADED **CORONAVIRUS** ONE OF THE THINGS MENTIONED IN GOD'S WORD THAT WILL TAKE PLACE JUST BEFIRE THE GREAT TRIBULATION**?? 
Posted : 3 Mar, 2020 12:45 PM

Coronaviruses cause everything from the common cold to SARS, as well as the 1918 Spanish flu.

KJVonly

View Profile
Does a person need to repent of their sins in order to be saved!
Posted : 3 Mar, 2020 12:24 PM

Quiznos/Chuckk/Zecharyah/Sadlup/Khutzpa quote:

Today a person is not judged because of sin,but UNBELIEF.

End quote

Come near to God and he will come near to you. Wash your hands, you sinners, and purify your hearts, you double-minded.

James 4:8

Acts 3:19, 25–26 “Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord. .

If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness.

1 John 1:9

Whoever conceals their sins does not prosper,

but the one who confesses and renounces them finds mercy.

Proverbs 28:13

But go and learn what this means: ‘I desire mercy, not sacrifice.’ For I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners.

Matthew 9:13

For I take no pleasure in the death of anyone, declares the Sovereign Lord. Repent and live!

Ezekiel 18:32

Repent at my rebuke!

Then I will pour out my thoughts to you,

I will make known to you my teachings.

Proverbs 1:23

I tell you, no! But unless you repent, you too will all perish.

Luke 13:3

KJVonly

View Profile
Does a person need to repent of their sins in order to be saved!
Posted : 3 Mar, 2020 12:07 PM

“If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and heal their land.” 2 Chronicles 7:14

“But I have this against you, that you have abandoned the love you had at first. Remember then from what you have fallen; REPENT, and do the works you did at first. If not, I will come to you and remove your lampstand from its place, unless you repent.” Revelation 2:4-5

What is true repentance? It is being sorry for grieving God by the way you live. It is a desire to turn from your sins without any regrets and take a new path that pleases God. (2 Cor. 7:9-10

Change will rarely take place unless we are willing for it to begin with ourselves.

KJVonly

View Profile
Should weight be a reason not to date someone or marry someone?
Posted : 25 Feb, 2020 05:09 PM

I should clarify that I was previously married for 10 years til he succumbed to cancer. Chris is my second husband.

KJVonly

View Profile
Should weight be a reason not to date someone or marry someone?
Posted : 25 Feb, 2020 04:35 PM

I have a husband who is a 4x size. I range from 2x to 3x depending on the design and brand. Some brands run small. We are going to go to Planet fitness to get in shape . I just bought some workout clothes at JC Penney when they had a huge sale this week. We hit at the right time.

I dropped a whole pant size before I met him so I am more motivated than him I suspect. I know what you mean Morgan, some peoples profiles would state right up front that they didn't want fat girls because they couldn't push away from the dinner table or keep fit. I had a thyroid condition in my early 20's , then had 4 children plus abused so throw in some comfort food and there ya go! 230 pounds back then! I used to wear my dads hunting pants- 27 in waist and I remember being a size 11 once.

My husband said I had tooooo many clothes and asked me to donate alot. I replied with ,"But I am losing weight and some of those clothes I may be able to wear soon"....ok, he knows I have a touch of a hoarding problem before we met . I got rid of alot when I moved. Too worn out to move it. !!

Soooooooo..I obliged. Good thing too! He needed room for his new wardrobe.

And a beautiful heart is overlooked by most people. I didn't share mine too often because people don't understand it. I think Chris is really starting to see it and said "AWWWWW..." and once in a while comments on it and how sweet of a person I am.

I am not used to hearing compliments but I get them from him all the time. He had a soft heart too. He surprises me with random things he says and I say ," I am like that too!"

KJVonly

View Profile
Khutz is gone
Posted : 22 Feb, 2020 05:01 PM

Prophetic quote

We now have had Quiznos, Khutzpah, Chuckk, Sadlup, Zecharyah, ADAM7777 and Hark,

Who will be the next: Maybe **SPIDERMAN** with all of his **SPIDERS**??

End quote

I almost tinkled my shorts. LMBO!,

Unexpected from you, so random!

KJVonly

View Profile
"Jumping to delusions"
Posted : 17 Feb, 2020 04:23 PM

Chuckspa quote:

G-D has since set me free from all that nonessential nonsense. There are many good translations and the KJV is among them.

End quote

So what has he set you free from ?The scriptures who speak of Him?. The one in whom you claim to believe in.

Who is your Messiah? Perhaps one of these? Or the future Islamic Mahdi?

Simon bar Kokhba (died c. 135), founded a short-lived Jewish state before being defeated in the Second Jewish-Roman War.

Moses of Crete, who in about 440–470 persuaded the Jews of Crete to walk into the sea, as Moses had done, to return to Israel. The results were disastrous and he soon disappeared.

Ishak ben Ya'kub Obadiah Abu 'Isa al-Isfahani (684–705), who led a revolt in Persia against the Umayyad Caliph 'Abd al-Malik ibn Marwan.

David Alroy, born in Kurdistan, who around 1160 agitated against the caliph before being assassinated.

Moses Botarel of Cisneros, active around 1413; claimed to be a sorcerer able to combine the names of God.

Asher Lämmlein, a German near Venice who proclaimed himself a forerunner of the Messiah in 1502.

David Reubeni (1490–1541?) and Solomon Molcho (1500–1532), messianic adventurers who travelled in Portugal, Italy and Turkey; Molcho, who was a baptised Catholic, was tried by the Inquisition, convicted of apostasy and burned at the stake.

Sabbatai Zevi (1626–1676), an Ottoman Jew who claimed to be the Messiah, but then converted to Islam; still has followers today in the Dönmeh.

Jacob Querido (?–1690), claimed to be the new incarnation of Sabbatai; later converted to Islam and led the Dönmeh.

Miguel Cardoso (1630–1706), another successor of Sabbatai who claimed to be the "Messiah ben Ephraim".

Löbele Prossnitz (?–1750), attained some following amongst former followers of Sabbatai, calling himself the "Messiah ben Joseph".

Jacob Joseph Frank (1726–1791), who claimed to be the reincarnation of King David and preached a synthesis of Christianity and Judaism.

Yosef Yitzchak Schneersohn (r. 1920 - 1950), sixth rebbe (spiritual leader) of Chabad Lubavitch, claimed to be "Atzmus u'mehus alein vi er hat zich areingeshtalt in a guf" (Yiddish and English for: "Essence and Existence [of God] which has placed itself in a body"), and to be the Messiah.

Menachem Mendel Schneerson (1902–1994), seventh rebbe of Chabad Lubavitch, claimed to be the Messiah by his followers.

Page : 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11