Author Thread
MissyMe40Plus

View Profile
Are you really serious on this site?
Posted : 7 Jul, 2016 01:54 PM

I took my pictures down and lost interest very quickly from the quality of persons reaching out to me. My duration on the site was short lived. Because I do not know how to delete an account, my only option was to change the geographic location which my profile exists. I am back today to ensure that I didn't miss anything.

Before, I go permanently, I want to express to you and others that divorce is something God hates which is written in the bible. So, it is wisdom to ensure that the right mate is chosen for life should anyone be blessed enough to be married again. I believe it to be true because I know first hand what it does to each person as well as the children and families that are close to the couple. There is a bitterness that can sit in as well as a huge crack within the family foundation which is created.

We as people (grouping society as a whole) are just becoming less and less committed because the glitter of society and freedom to do as one pleases is more attractive than raising a family within a healthy environment and doing fun activities that are deemed decent. Somehow, people are fooled to believe that they are MISSING out on things by being with only one person for life. I personally know of the pains that it causes everyone and thankfully is healed. Character usually do not change for the worse over time even if that person do not go to church or worship regularly. Time only reveals what is already THERE. The book of James says that God does not tempt a man but a man is carried away after given into lust. This means that anything that anyone do that is contradictory to the ways of God originate from a desire (whether hidden or revealed) that is already there. So, when cheating occurs, it does so because the lust was ALREADY there. Not even an ant can be hidden by a tree shadow for long because the shadow will eventually Move as the sun goes from East to West.

The biggest reason why Christians divorce are because one partner is NOT totally honest (with first themselves and their partner) as life changes around them, thus making it impossible for the other partner to become aware until it is virtually too late. The other reason is because their mate was NOT properly qualified before getting hitched. In both cases, there was a false illusion of being evenly yoked. The couple fails to grow together as a unit and fail to keep the world outside their marriage.....

..... I wish you and others the very best. We all have different experiences. I tried this website because I assumed that the quality of suitors interested would be different. I am NOT big-headed, but, I am a sexy curvaceous woman who is just happened to be blessed with also with the 4 Bs (to include brains & beauty). Somehow, my profile attracted broken spirits which needs healing that is not ready or whole enough for a full relationship on one hand, and on the other hand, many persons that say that I am wanted "badly" and I am what they been looking for some time now within 24 hours of messaging .... I've learned from the Holy Spirit (not man or anything written) that a woman should never minister one-on-one to a man; therefore, I quickly run when I come across the discomfort.

All TOO SCARY!

If there is a man out there for me, or others like me, then, I am going to trust the craziest thing ever, that the good Lord send him directly to our doors with iced lemonade from Panera Bread. Meanwhile, I am going to keep working and being active within the community. Be blessed!

~ Miss Shelia - The Win - Win Creator of Central Florida specializing in credit repair, mortgages, and real estate ~

MissyMe40Plus

View Profile
Seeking 35-50+ woman/mom to ask some questions...
Posted : 1 Jul, 2016 11:11 AM

It is human nature for a man to be attracted to a woman. Your age has nothing to do with it. Your age only signifies that everything is working as it should.

You will not go to hell and there is nothing wrong with you. You are normal. Many women within our society does not realize the pressure that is placed on men. We are accustomed to wearing what we want within the U.S. without realizing that it can drive a man wild inside.

I do not know whether approaching the woman within the church will be received well or something that you want to have others to know. It will be better to offer to help her at times to see what kind of person she is within her private life. She may turn out to be a jerk or a jewel, as well as the attraction may just fall away.

Rest assured, you are not the first or last to admire a woman in the church or have those thoughts. So, free yourself of the guilt....

I will encourage you to get involved within various activities which interest you to minimize the focus on the particular lady should she not prove to be available.

MissyMe40Plus

View Profile
Are you really serious on this site?
Posted : 1 Jul, 2016 10:51 AM

Are any of you really serious or just looking for entertainment or playing the odds on the naive? I am within a profession that requires me to quickly read people. I must say, that I started on this site July 24, 2016. Thus far, I find that many which contacted me are not honest or nursing a broken heart from a past relationship. HALT !!!! DO not pass go until the past relationship is out of your system. Next, WHY ARE YOU SEPARATED as a Christian seeking a mate? You are either married or singled. Even more so, unless your divorce is recognized by the two reasons for a recognized divorce, know that only disgrace is being placed on the body of Christ. It is NOT the good Lord's fault that you were not wise when you decided to marry without wisdom and ended up in a financial hot-mess, arguments, or disagreements as where the union is heading. What is this junk about seeking the perfect mate? We are living on planet Earth .... not Jupitior. You must already be whole in Christ and seek someone else who is whole. You as a believer is accountable for all your actions as well as leading astray the flock. So, please do not use this site as a means to be a wolf to devour the sheep. DO BE UPFRONT FOR WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR. It is better to have less favorites, winks, or communications, then to have a mountain sludge. The biggest turn off is saying that you want kids and then I reply that I do not want kids, to receive a message that you changed your mind and no longer want kids. Naaaaaahhhh fellas, most women are naive.... there are a few of us still out here that look beyond a car, boat, job title, or address in determining an ideal suitor. Be nice ... be honest ... above all ... be serious about what you are seeking. Should you need emotional counseling to get the past relationship out of your system, then, do know that MOST women are not therapist and full healing of the heart should be sought before attempting anything new. I will be honest, if this is what we Christian women have to continue to deal with, then , I am just fine continuing to live my life Single and enjoying my friends, family, and neighbors.