Author Thread
aceets

View Profile
Soccer Fans
Posted : 14 May, 2010 01:28 PM

As far as this summer goes, provided that Iniesta and Torres are fit, we should expect the Spanish to have a say in the tournament. In addition to the Spanish, I have my usual pets in Argentina and England but whenever I had big hopes for them, they ended up disappointing me.

Blessings

Aceets

aceets

View Profile
Soccer Fans
Posted : 14 May, 2010 01:24 PM

I support Liverpool FC and have done so ever since 2001.

YNWA

Blessings

Aceets

aceets

View Profile
a friend of mine.. ask me this..
Posted : 14 May, 2010 01:07 PM

heheheheh...

All that is gold does not glitter

Not all those who wander are lost

The old that is strong does not wither

Deep roots are not reached by the frost

From the ashes a fire shall be woken

A light from the shadows shall spring

Renewed shall be blade that was broken

The crownless again shall be king.

Thus endeth the word of the prophet Bilbo!

Blessings

Aceets

aceets

View Profile
Dating
Posted : 14 May, 2010 01:00 PM

As far as the cultural aspect goes, courting is not practiced in my country. There is indeed a formal request on the man's part made during the ceremony of engagement. But this is utter formality. The parents play almost no role in the stages before marriage.

Blessings

Aceets

aceets

View Profile
Dating
Posted : 14 May, 2010 12:55 PM

First of all, I wish to thank all the posters on this thread for educating me a bit. Now I know the name for a procedure that I was taught to observe.

I only believe in relationships which have marriage as their end. Everything else is friendship.

Ok, now to the procedure that I was taught. If I have met and gotten to know a potential marriage partner, I tell my pastor. He contacts her pastor to make sure that she is right with God and to provide me an opinion from about her from someone who should know her well.

Then, I would meet her father and ask for a permission to pursue a relationship, while making sure that my intentions towards her are as explicit as possible.

What happens after that? Well, I have no idea since I have not gotten there yet :)

Blessings

Aceets

aceets

View Profile
Lord Of The Rings
Posted : 10 May, 2010 02:39 AM

Yep, another TLOR fanatic here. There are a few more around on CDFF but I have not seen them on this forum.

blessings

Aceets

aceets

View Profile
Do You Have One?...
Posted : 10 May, 2010 02:36 AM

Now, everyone run to the library and check the shelves of old and rare books!

I'm off to the library now, who knows, some old book full of typoes may yet pay for my doctorate :)

Blessings

Aceets

aceets

View Profile
Satirical Tips for Profile Writing
Posted : 9 May, 2010 07:10 AM

Bravo Tulip!

You have picked on all the stereotypes found in female profiles on this site!

Blessings

Aceets

aceets

View Profile
What's the story...
Posted : 9 May, 2010 07:05 AM

good question pixy

Well, it is simple really... My nickname among friends is Ace. It is pronounced Atse and it has nothing to do with the English word ace. Almost everyone whose name is Aleksandar is called this at some point of their lives. ETS are the initials of the institution where I teach, i.e. Evangelical Theological Seminary.

Put the two together and you have it.

Blessings

Aceets

aceets

View Profile
How do you respond to a girl when she...
Posted : 9 May, 2010 06:45 AM

It is not easy to deal with this one because it makes you sad.

Anyways, my prefered method is giving a hug and letting her cry as much as she needs to and say whatever she feels she needs to say. I do not try to reason with her or anything.

Blessings

Aceets

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9