Author Thread
niceguy2282

View Profile
Has this site actually worked for anyone?
Posted : 19 Oct, 2019 12:28 PM

Is there anyone that is actually real on the site. I read so many of the ladies profiles on here talking about how bad all the guys are and you're probably right on most of them, but I know that I am a good man. I have never been judged more in my life before even being given the chance to know who I am than I have from this Christian site. When did we forget manners and treating people the right way. And for the guys show some class and treat the ladies with respect with your messages. If someone takes their time to send to a respectful message be kind and respond even if it's thanks but I don't think were are a match. Is that too much to ask for

niceguy2282

View Profile
Has this site actually worked for anyone?
Posted : 19 Oct, 2019 12:20 PM

Is there anyone that is actually real on the site. I read so many of the ladies profiles on here talking about how bad all the guys are and you're probably right on most of them, but I know that I am a good man. I have never been judged more in my life before even being given the chance to know who I am than I have from this Christian site. When did we forget manners and treating people the right way. And for the guys show some class and treat the ladies with respect with your messages. If someone takes their time to send to a respectful message be kind and respond even if it's thanks but I don't think were are a match. Is that too much to ask for