Author Thread
oregonsben

View Profile
Any Virgin Women left in America?
Posted : 27 May, 2019 02:37 PM

Hard to find any. The Bible does place a high importance on the Marrying a virgin women though. Are parents failing these days? I think we all know the answer to this : )

oregonsben

View Profile
Nebuchadnezzar and Donald J. Trump
Posted : 23 Jun, 2018 02:45 PM

i think your reading to much into trump. First off, Trump is the first president to attend the popular ProLife rally and speak against abortion. Hillary would have been fine with the murdering of kids...

oregonsben

View Profile
I was heartbroken recently by a muslim man
Posted : 23 Jun, 2018 02:41 PM

i meant to say NOT to be yoked together. oops sorry

oregonsben

View Profile
I was heartbroken recently by a muslim man
Posted : 23 Jun, 2018 02:40 PM

The bible says to to be yoked together with unbelievers. I'm sorry you got hurt. Although i'm not sure what type of relationship, if any, you had with this muslim man, I would not become that close to anyone who is not Christian. god bless

oregonsben

View Profile
Have any of you found guysthat say they love you and chase other women?
Posted : 8 Mar, 2018 12:01 PM

This passage is simply saying you should be married to avoid sexual temptation. So you dont fornicate and dont look with lust.

oregonsben

View Profile
Posted : 8 Mar, 2018 11:57 AM

1 Corinthians 7:2 This scripture does not say you cant be MARRIED to two wives.

oregonsben

View Profile
Posted : 8 Mar, 2018 11:55 AM

I'm not contradicting anything. Their are numerous examples and laws regarding a man having more than one wife where it is fine. The problem is there is not saying the opposite with the exception of the two I already stated that you said you read: Deacons must be a man and may have only one wife, and the other in the old testament stating not to MULTIPLY ( And the examples of the Hebrew word Multiply in the Bible are more than just two. Two is adding)

oregonsben

View Profile
Posted : 8 Mar, 2018 11:43 AM

Please read pages 1-3. Ive posted lots of info thanks

oregonsben

View Profile
Posted : 8 Mar, 2018 10:37 AM

God was referring to his wives because the subject was about taking wives. He was saying why did you kill to get a wife when i gave you 7! Ive given you plenty of examples throughout the bible. All you can say is it is stupid or not ideal. Well, your not God so what you think does not implicate what is sin or what others should do. Your entitled to your views. Imposing them on others is a different story. You cant show any reference to a sin of having two wives. I enjoyed our conversation though. Thanks for the thoughts but Ive heard them all before already.

oregonsben

View Profile
Posted : 8 Mar, 2018 10:31 AM

Regardless:

Gods Parable of his multiple wives:

-Ezekiel 23:1-4:

The word of the Lord came to me: 2 �Son of man, there were two women, the daughters of one mother. 3 They played the w h o r e in Egypt; they played the w h o r e kin their youth; there their b r e a s t s were pressed and their virgin bosoms handled. 4 Oholah was the name of the elder and Oholibah the name of her sister. They became mine, and they bore sons and daughters. As for their names, Oholah is Samaria, and Oholibah is Jerusalem.

and again:

Jeremiah 3:6�11:

6 The Lord said to me in the days of King Josiah: �Have you seen what she did, that faithless one, Israel, how she went up on every high hill and under every green tree, and there played the w h o r e ? 7 And I thought, �After she has done all this she will return to me,� but she did not return, and her treacherous sister Judah saw it. 8 She saw that for all the adulteries of that faithless one, Israel, I had sent her away with ta decree of divorce. Yet her treacherous sister Judah did not fear, but she too went and played the w h o r e . 9 Because she took her whoredom lightly, she polluted the land, committing adultery with stone and tree. 10 Yet for all this her treacherous sister Judah did not return to me wwith her whole heart, but in pretense, declares the Lord.�

11 And the Lord said to me, x�Faithless Israel has shown herself more righteous than treacherous Judah.

Page : 1 2 3