Author Thread
dedicated2U

View Profile
I'm thankful
Posted : 4 Nov, 2020 06:24 PM

Everytime I see caring people truly gentle helping each other their live enfolding them their laughter together.nice stories online true love forever love my friends share it in happy marriage. I once had a true love now in heaven my forever love my truest friend and I'm truly thankful though wish I could find that kind of love again

dedicated2U

View Profile
I'm thankful

Everytime I see caring people truly gentle helping each other their live enfolding them their laughter together.nice stories online true love forever love my friends share it in happy marriage. I once had a true love now in heaven my forever love my truest friend and I'm truly thankful though wish I could find that kind of love again

dedicated2U

View Profile
I'm thankful

dedicated2U

View Profile
Feeling love is not wrong
Posted : 2 Aug, 2020 01:19 PM

Well I read someone said feelings are wrong. Now negative destructive feelings are wrong but it's ok to feel angry at wrong things but for our sake not hold it in and praying helps us and others. Husbands love your wives and be not bitter against them meant actively show and feel love gentleness kindness respect. Loving someone who decides not to love you due to money or lusting after someone else or someone who turns their heart against God and resents you doesn't mean the love and happiness you hoped for and felt was wrong. It was the situation and all we can do is our best to God 🙏❣️ and each other. He will sort it out. God bless you all and have happiness not loneliness. Be safe. Strong. Nurture each other. Love one another in God 🙏❣️ and if you're blessed with children and or a spouse strength wisdom hope power of God cover you under the shadow of the wings of the Almighty. Amen.

dedicated2U

View Profile
God is the answer
Posted : 31 May, 2020 05:22 PM

God is the answer to any problem Faith in action . Not a peanut butter jar God we take out of the cupboard occasionally for a bandaide on our loneliness or a genie to tell our latest demand to. Until Jesus is really first in our lives there will be an empty place in our souls that no date no food no money nothing can ever fill

dedicated2U

View Profile
Honor and respect
Posted : 31 May, 2020 05:18 PM

A true movie with Sidney pontiet I know I probably spelled it wrong but point made he wants to be an engineer but gets an inner city street kid teaching job which he perseveres and shows them respect of each other and growing up valuable to society and themselves. Respect kindness love is honor. Without it relationships fail. Countries fall

dedicated2U

View Profile
Love loneliness and focusing on Jesus
Posted : 31 May, 2020 05:13 PM

I have gotten many texts and later calls that are horrible. Sometimes just saying how ugly or whatever current hurtful idea sharks decide to say. Being lonely is hard enough but using any place to cruise and abuse is worse. Focusing on Jesus 🙏 in prayer and action is our salvation. God bless you all.

dedicated2U

View Profile
Dad of five in Oklahoma
Posted : 28 May, 2020 10:40 PM

I know how it is to have your heart stomped on

dedicated2U

View Profile
Hope in God 🙏❣️
Posted : 26 May, 2020 10:52 PM

Our loneliness can open us up to disappointment when happily we hope and open our hearts only to get the freeze or silent treatment when someone who writes to us doesn't get their way. Proof is in actions and cold empty bitter hearts make sad old people who have no one. Hope in God holding him first. Treasure family ❤️. Do your best let God do the rest.

dedicated2U

View Profile
what are some of the challenges you face as a single parent?
Posted : 5 Sep, 2019 02:42 PM

It's hard to field off the scammer's. I have an open heart but save intimacy for marriage. I was happily married and widowed also married scammer's who took my money and left for someone else. I believe in true love and want to show my son a happy family. He never knew his dad who went to heaven before he was born. So I'm praying and seeking. But it's hard to pray and believe it will happen when all I've seen write to me are guys I'd never want to date let alone marry. No one deserves abuse. Why is it so hard to find a man who truly wants a wife to love and laugh with and doesn't pretend he cares just to get to the USA or steal money I no longer have.:thumbsup:

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9