Author Thread
dedicated2U

View Profile
Water water everywhere and not a drop to drink
Posted : 6 Mar, 2018 03:28 PM

Well, the date scene is pretty mean, chivalry for many is surely dead, it seems not very many men want one woman to love and cherish as a devoted wife, but want women to sample like a buffet, and don't get it that I won't let them sample me. Lonely and hoping still, to find a loving sweet guy who I can laugh with, trust, cherish. I guess I am glad that THE WANNABEES revealed how soon angry they can be, how unfaithful and hurtful before I fell for their sweet words and built a castle of dreams on air...I still want to believe somewhere is a man the right man for me, who won't send I love you baby's and send me some money honey letters.... someone I can love and build a happy life with who will love my kids and even my sweet cats and want to love and be loved by me.

dedicated2U

View Profile
Hawaii or texas
Posted : 28 Feb, 2018 03:00 PM

Anyone like to be pen pals or friends

dedicated2U

View Profile
Pray for my staff her brother hot shot and killed yesterday
Posted : 28 Feb, 2018 02:57 PM

Praying

dedicated2U

View Profile
Please pray
Posted : 27 Feb, 2018 07:47 PM

My kids have been hurt and betrayed and abandoned by their dad and I have all rights to them. My hope was to find a husband who I could feel safe with, cherish, feel joy with, be a true husband. And a great dad too my kids so they could grow and see real love shown to them and family. By myself trying to do it all is like a dancer on a tightrope, and somedays I slip. I am awkward not quite reaching my arms failing and I could do so much better with the right man to love and love us

dedicated2U

View Profile
WHERE IS THE CHRIST IN CHRISTIANS?
Posted : 27 Feb, 2018 07:44 PM

A humble, happy servant who cares for others and keeps his body in subjection, not giving in to lusts and subverting others to sin, saying I can do this, I am a Christian! What example to the world is this? Where is the take up your cross daily, turn away from sin, do not let it reign over you? I get so many letters form people on sites that look at my Christianity and maybe see it as a joke and want to know why I am not normal because I save myself for marriage. They feel because my x cheated on and left me makes ME a cast off who will do most ANYTHING, but I humbly and joyfully serve my KING and LORD! and he wants people not to be alone or hurt eachother. It grieves him when relationships fail, when men and women lie to eachother and say it's ok, I can do this, I am a Christian. If that is CHRISTLIKE to don the world, and obey the lusts, and I do not mean let us be cold condemning hate filled people, but LOVE, REAL LOVE is to obey God and not to be ashamed of it, but walk each day with the power NOT to sin, and to find a true spouse who walks that day, WITH YOU>

dedicated2U

View Profile
Praise God!
Posted : 27 Feb, 2018 07:38 PM

Well, almost got hit by a car yesterday, but for the grace and power of God. It was really weird. I was crossing the road and felt a rush of something by me and saw a car that looked as if it was being shoved straight sideways so as not to hit me. I can't explain it, one second it was heading right at me and the other it was on my right side sort of sitting there for a second like what just happened? I also want to praise God that my son's cat got better as it was near death form being accidentally poisoned somehow and also that my kids have gotten over bad colds, and that the torrential flooding rains here have stopped

dedicated2U

View Profile
A MARRIAGE THAT FEELS GOOD AND IS GOOD
Posted : 27 Feb, 2018 07:34 PM

Not a three legged race of yo yo ups and downs, happiness and stress, anger, betrayal, I'm sorrys, blame, and makeups and ultimately breakups or dead relationships, strangers living in the same house empty echoes of what could have been.... but a life with true love nurtured by both and built with God, my parents had that and their love made me feel safe and I want that for my kids and for me

dedicated2U

View Profile
HURTING AND ALONE< BUT NOT ALONE WITH GOD
Posted : 27 Feb, 2018 07:31 PM

I hung my dreams on a shooting star, a man who knew Just the right words to say, but gave them crumb by crumb to each and every other woman. I tried and forgave and tried and hoped because deep inside he reminded me of my ex who did the same thing, but this yo yo destructive weakens one and I realize it's ok to hurt. It's ok to feel. Right now my heart feels smashed and shattered. My hopes like balloons in a child's birthday hand taken away by the wind. But with the grace and power of God I will find the right man to love again as my dear sweet husband. No one is stupid for trying, for dreaming, for hoping. For without LOVE or HOPE< LIFE would be GREY, a FLAT DEAD LANDSCAPE without thought or feeling.

dedicated2U

View Profile
Have any of you found guysthat say they love you and chase other women?
Posted : 27 Feb, 2018 07:27 PM

It HURTS. The nicest woman can grow claws when betrayed. But it in a way makes us stronger if we can get through it and see we were NOt wrong to LOVE, to HOPE, to enjoy that sweet feeling of belonging to someone special, hearing them talk on the phone say all the right words and spin dreams, if they chose to shatter and rip those dreams, we stand in the mangled threads LOST, ALONE, but we STILL have GOD and HE loves us TRULY. And with HIS help one day we will find a mature man who can stand by us, laugh with us, hold us, cherish us, LOVE us.

dedicated2U

View Profile
Have a truly blessed life
Posted : 27 Feb, 2018 07:23 PM

I wish that everyone on here searching for love finds it, that each and every one finds that special someone who loves YOU and wants YOU. For every moment, the stars above, a rainbow, dew on a rose, every single moment means MORE when it is shared with someone with LOVE.

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9