Author Thread
dedicated2U

View Profile
Loving my kids and looking for true love
Posted : 27 Feb, 2018 07:21 PM

men write to me wanting me to ditch my kids. My children are my hands my legs, my eyes, my family. I love to hear them laugh and grow and I always hope to be a part of their lives. To have a mature, caring man who has love for me and them, can accept them as his own, and even likes cats, is who I am looking for... a husband to stand by us and who my kids can look back on and say I am sure proud he is MY dad!

dedicated2U

View Profile
THE JUGGLER
Posted : 27 Feb, 2018 07:18 PM

He writes to lots of women telling them all he loves and wants to marry them, juggling them and running out of hands, he uses his feet, his toes, his ears. Then they find out and feel hurt, betrayed, alone, and one by one, they disappear... women, ever met anyone like that? Fell in love deeply? Love is LOVE, a gift, to be nurtured, build, cherished. To TRULY have someone to stand by you, laugh with, cook with or for, makes every moment more special than before...

dedicated2U

View Profile
Hi and blessings to you all
Posted : 27 Feb, 2018 07:15 PM

I am here with love in my heart and hope. I know not every shoe fits and not every person is for every other. I hope to find a kind faithful caring man to love and laugh with as my husband and who will love my kids as his own and who likes cats and warm climates. I am willing to relocate for the right person, am not rich, like to make a good difference and be happy. I believe a relationship is what we make it and must be nurtured.

dedicated2U

View Profile
Love
Posted : 27 Feb, 2018 02:24 PM

True love doesn't hurt and builds up not tears down makes the heart glad and gives wings to dreams not burning them like an Icarus flying too close to the Sun. I pray to Jesus to find just such a one. Someone to love and trust as my parents loved me and trusted eachother before I lost them. I believe in true love and may Jesus help me find it and guide all who reads this into happiness and truth and love

dedicated2U

View Profile
Playing the field or just playing
Posted : 27 Feb, 2018 02:19 PM

So often I get love letters which some make me hope and are convincing I soon learn though that my would be future husband is juggling many women all with promises of eternal love which makes me feel sad and hurt and wonder why and wish these men were not so much like my x

dedicated2U

View Profile
Pray for my staff her brother hot shot and killed yesterday
Posted : 9 Jan, 2018 04:59 PM

praying

dedicated2U

View Profile
IT takes TWO
Posted : 9 Jan, 2018 04:58 PM

I always wanted a good husband to love and be loved by who I felt safe with and would be a caring dad for my kids. Still looking and praying and hoping and I know how hard it is for men and women to raise kids and be there for them. I try to be the best MOM I can be. And I love kids. But even being the best mom I am not the best DAD. For kids need a dad too..... God bless all you and hope we all have a fulfilling NEW YEAR.

dedicated2U

View Profile
Looking for true love and marriage
Posted : 9 Jan, 2018 04:55 PM

well I know that everything is better with love, better even than ketchup on fries! A starry night with a special someone's arm about you, making a meal for someone special or with them, snuggling while watching a great dvd, God did not mean for man to be alone and it's natural to seek a man to love and cherish and help for me. I have a lot of love to give and I value God most for He is the foundation and if people truly followed him I think relationships would be perfect. For GOD is LOVE.

dedicated2U

View Profile
LOVE
Posted : 14 Nov, 2017 01:55 PM

I have noticed so far that most men that write to me assume I am made of money. They expect me to fix everything, sell everything and give them everything. I believe in building a family and both helping eachother, but it is getting old lots of I love yous sent and by the way baby, I need a few thou, I told them baby, right now I am thankful I have shoes to wear, a God to serve and love as my best friend and my friends and family. I may own some property, but my bank account is laughable, so if LOVE was for sale I would lose out for sure. I thank God that real love isn't. I have told many who wrote form other countries that there are rules to get spouses here to the USA and a poor woman is not a good choice as the rules for many countries expect a certain amount of money in the bank, etc. Only one man got really mad at me and hateful when I suggested we just be friends. I am thankful I saw the mean side then. Loneliness is an enemy. Friendship a valuable gift without price.

dedicated2U

View Profile
GREATER THAN THE STORM
Posted : 25 Apr, 2017 06:01 PM

I have been in 14 tornados, one almost tsunami (tidal wave) and one hurricane as well as many earthquakes. My friend Cia was watching the storm on radar come here and it would have hit, a hurricane, and I had been through one and her church was going to open and help everyone. I said, Pray as God is greater than the storm, and all things whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing ye shall receive- wellPRAISE God, the storm did not come, a lot of rain, even a flash flood I was in, walking then swimming almost, when they say FLASH FLOOD WARNING, they mean it! But God helped me through and so He can help us through the storms in life, our feelings, hurts, events, family or friend happenings, finaces, whatever it is, GOD is waiting to hear and to CARE! ... with God all things are possible.

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9