Author Thread
Ocean17

View Profile
Cyber relationships through social media
Posted : 19 Nov, 2017 07:43 PM

The advantage of email is that you can you contact someone at anytime of the day and reply whenever you wish.

The main downfall with email is that you can write something and it be taken a whole other way than what you intended. You can't hear or see how the other person has understood your message as intended. You can't validate or explain unless the other gives you that opportunity. We all come from different backgrounds and as much as you believe you are clear, sometime.....

Ocean17

View Profile
Do you believe the church has been working to feminize men?
Posted : 16 Nov, 2017 06:52 PM

Pray "Holy Spirit to begin moving in men's hearts would be a way to start."

Ocean17

View Profile
do u feel pressured to respond to msgs or winks from males?
Posted : 15 Nov, 2017 08:23 PM

Great maturity for a young man.

Ocean17

View Profile
do u feel pressured to respond to msgs or winks from males?
Posted : 15 Nov, 2017 08:13 PM

Chris1589 "to learn what I need to work on, what behavior I need to change, and most of all, God may have a better plan for me... and that I need to seek God first"

Your comments are refreshing! Thank you.

Ocean17

View Profile
Do you believe the church has been working to feminize men?
Posted : 15 Nov, 2017 08:02 PM

keithiepoo thank you so much for posting. I am curious to know how you believe men should "step up". How does one go about doing that?

Ocean17

View Profile
Dating after divorce. Lessons from past marriage.
Posted : 11 Nov, 2017 10:59 PM

Although I've never been married, I have dated. Your words and insight are so bang on for anyone. Don't rush anything. We live in a Noah's ark society, two by two and there's so much pressure to be in a couple everywhere. Find good friends, enjoy the little things and leave the big things God.

Ocean17

View Profile
Happy Birthday
Posted : 11 Nov, 2017 10:46 PM

Our countries (USA and Canada) are considered cousins. We share the longest border in the world. Thany you for your service to your country and for anyone who has served to protect those who cannot and for the freedoms some of us enjoy every day. God bless you all.

Ocean17

View Profile
Cyber relationships through social media
Posted : 8 Nov, 2017 08:07 PM

Old school is much better than social media, however it is what it is. I hope you enjoy your visit here.

Ocean17

View Profile
Looks good on paper.
Posted : 7 Nov, 2017 08:40 PM

Recently, I was reading through some profiles of men and came across one guy who seemed interesting and lives in my area. On paper he was inline with a number of things that I like. However, one of his pictures was him lying in bed, no shirt, up close....I think it was This is what I look like in bed picture.

We all have the belief that being Christian is understood but what that really means is different for everyone. This is where communication is important. More details will provide more information and then you can continue or not.

Rambo I read your text and understand your meaning. This woman could easily fill in the word men for your word women.

One of my concerns with dating sites is that they guy seems ok to meet and then......

Don't think for one minute the facade is just with women. It's a human thing or should I say, how much human or not human that person is.

Ocean17

View Profile
WHY IS SEX A PROBLEM IN MARRIAGE??
Posted : 6 Nov, 2017 08:56 PM

Awe no one noticed that the word "only" is missing. Oh well.

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8