View Profile
Thoughtline..........reloaded!
Posted : 25 Dec, 2013 05:53 PM

Good thoughts....thanks for sharing!

teach_ib

View Profile
The Best Gift
Posted : 25 Dec, 2013 09:20 AM

Merry Christmas to all. I'm thankful for the best gift, God's Son, Jesus, in whom all who believe in their heart and call upon His name shall be saved from their sins.

Isaiah 9:6�For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given:�and the government shall be upon his shoulder:�and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God,�The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

7 Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end,

upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom,�to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice�from henceforth even for ever.�The zeal of the Lord of hosts will perform this.

Matthew 1:21�And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name Jesus: for he shall save his people from their sins.

teach_ib

View Profile
why are you still single?
Posted : 21 Dec, 2013 12:16 AM

Lukia, I echo Sisygirl's compliments...you look sharp!

teach_ib

View Profile
Division and confusion
Posted : 19 Dec, 2013 05:30 PM

Any individual who has access to the Bible has the ability to find the truth and be saved. Each person needs to study the Word but does not have to be argumentative when they understand differently.

I don't agree with all the teachings of my parents and avoid discussing those topics that we disagree on because I know they believe on the Lord Jesus Christ in their heart...not just head knowledge or belief.

teach_ib

View Profile
Billy Graham
Posted : 19 Dec, 2013 05:20 PM

Mark 9:38 And John answered him, saying, Master, we saw one casting out devils in thy name, and he followeth not us: and we forbad him, because he followeth not us.

39 But Jesus said, Forbid him not: for there is no man which shall do a miracle in my name, that can lightly speak evil of me.�

40 For he that is not against us is on our part.�

41 For whosoever shall give you a cup of water to drink in my name, because ye belong to Christ, verily I say unto you, he shall not lose his reward.

42 And whosoever shall offend one of these little ones that believe in me, it is better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he were cast into the sea.�

Luke 9:49�And John answered and said, Master, we saw one casting out devils in thy name; and we forbad him, because he followeth not with us.�

50 And Jesus said unto him, Forbid him not: for he that is not against us is for us.

teach_ib

View Profile
How much do we need to believe?
Posted : 19 Dec, 2013 05:12 PM

The thief on the cross wasn't discipled after he was saved...but he was saved when he asked Jesus to remember him.

Luke 23:39 And one of the malefactors which were hanged railed on him, saying, If thou be Christ, save thyself and us.

40 But the other answering rebuked him, saying, Dost not thou fear God, seeing thou art in the same condemnation?

41 And we indeed justly; for we receive the due reward of our deeds: but this man hath done nothing amiss.

42 And he said unto Jesus, Lord, remember me when thou comest into thy kingdom.

43 And Jesus said unto him, Verily I say unto thee, Today shalt thou be with me in paradise.

teach_ib

View Profile
Access by Faith into Grace
Posted : 19 Dec, 2013 03:06 PM

For the record, I do not have a problem with all men nor the interpretations they present, even those I do not agree with as evidenced by the many dialogs on a variety of threads.

The men I have problems with are those who are self appointed experts and judges of every other persons views and opinions and consistently disparage others...those who rarely display the fruits of the Holy Spirit.

The only Man whose interpretation/presentation of Scripture was without error was Jesus. �The men who wrote the books of the Bible by inerrant inspiration of God wrote what the Holy Spirit moved them to write. �Those Words are truth.

I try all men's and women's views against Scripture.

Galatians 6:7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.�

teach_ib

View Profile
Posted : 18 Dec, 2013 02:19 AM

Men's views always will have a spin no matter how much they believe their views are the 100% truth.

the Scripture I quoted addresses the OP....with no spin...it was pure Scripture...and zebra always appears to have issues with people posting pure Scripture.

teach_ib

View Profile
Texting
Posted : 17 Dec, 2013 08:06 PM

It could be he can't talk at the time and texting is a way to 'quietly' communicate. I can text sometimes when I'm in a meeting but couldn't talk on the phone.

Maybe ask him why he is texting versus talking. And be thankful he is communicating even if it isn't your first choice for it.

teach_ib

View Profile
Posted : 17 Dec, 2013 07:57 PM

My statement referred to MEN's and WOMEN's views.

And I quoted Scripture...so according to Zebra/bob/IWA Scripture isn't truth? Amazing.

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10