Author Thread
teach_ib

View Profile
Access by Faith into Grace
Posted : 17 Dec, 2013 06:50 PM

Romans 10:14�How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher?

15 And how shall they preach, except they be sent? as it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things!�

16 But they have not all obeyed the gospel. For Esaias saith, Lord, who hath believed our report?�

17 So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

18 But I say, Have they not heard? Yes verily, their sound went into all the earth, and their words unto the ends of the world.

19 But I say, Did not Israel know? First Moses saith, I will provoke you to jealousy by them that are no people, and by a foolish nation I will anger you.

20�But Esaias is very bold, and saith, I was found of them that sought me not; I was made manifest unto them that asked not after me.

21 But to Israel he saith, All day long I have stretched forth my hands unto a disobedient and gainsaying people.

17 So ten faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

teach_ib

View Profile
Access by Faith into Grace
Posted : 17 Dec, 2013 06:43 PM

Ordo salutis is a comparison of two of men's views on what the Bible says. Men's and women's views always will have a spin no matter how much they believe their views are the 100% truth.

teach_ib

View Profile
Have you been CONDEMMNED by others as having an "UNBIBLICAL DIVORCE" ?
Posted : 16 Dec, 2013 08:28 PM

And so Zebra, aka BobBobbins, aka IWalkAlone, aka ???, what punishment have you determined to be appropriate for a fraud? Or someone who bears false witness?

teach_ib

View Profile
Sunday Night Football!
Posted : 15 Dec, 2013 08:02 PM

Hi Cat, surprising that Denver lost on Thurs...and I'm thrilled the Dolphins were able to pull out the win over the Patriots. Of course, my brother, mother, and a bunch of co-workers weren't so happy.

The season isn't over yet!

Although we haven't touched on college football, I just have to give a shout out for my alma mater...University of Central Florida...going to the Fiesta Bowl!

And I'm cheering for Florida State for the national title...my niece and her family are pumped...my other niece and her family were disappointed when Alabama lost to Auburn...

Strange season all around!

teach_ib

View Profile
why are you still single?
Posted : 14 Dec, 2013 07:05 PM

God is always in control...even when I mess up. I am trying to do my part in finding or being found...while I believe God can 'drop' the right man into my life, I know I have to put 'legs' to my prayers.

If I don't make myself available in local places or online where I can meet a Christian man, it's not very likely I will have a chance to find one.

As it's been said on this and other threads...I also am not looking for perfection but for the right one for me. I do not expect it to be a perfect marriage in that there will be challenges and most likely some disagreements, but with God in the center and the determination to work together the marriage can be successful.

teach_ib

View Profile
Abstinence
Posted : 14 Dec, 2013 12:30 PM

Abstinence is possible even with all the temptations. Good things in life are worth waiting for. Pleasing our heavenly Father is worth more than pleasing any person on earth.

teach_ib

View Profile
Ping-Pong
Posted : 14 Dec, 2013 12:19 PM

Mccubed, I get similar emails..or the statements are I want to know everything about you...so I ask what would you like to know...usually after I've given some more background to try to jump start a conversation. And, like, Rambo pointed out, there usually isn't much in their profile to ask about.

Conversation seems to be a challenge for most men and women! But I keep trying...you never know the right person might strike up that ping pong conversation.

teach_ib

View Profile
pray for me yes, pity me no
Posted : 13 Dec, 2013 06:55 PM

Prayers to you and your family. Keep positive...God has a plan and will get you through!

teach_ib

View Profile
Back and forth
Posted : 13 Dec, 2013 06:45 PM

I have been told I am not a Christian. I ask how they know they are a Christian and how they believe someone gets saved. I present the gospel, what I believe, and my testimony. If they do not believe that I am saved after that, I move on. There is no use arguing or discussing with someone who has a difference in how someone is saved.

teach_ib

View Profile
Looking For The One?
Posted : 13 Dec, 2013 06:35 PM

Because God said it is not good for man to be alone and He created woman to be man's helpmeet. Two are better than one for many things.

To go forth and multiply in God's way is through marriage.

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10