Author Thread
LittleDavid

View Profile
Was false teacher Billy Graham right when he implied doctrine isn’t important, just have love⁉️
Posted : 23 Apr, 2024 04:55 PM

Very sorry W&T for all the irrelevant nonsense, hope you’re able to read my posts addressed to you.

LittleDavid

View Profile
Was false teacher Billy Graham right when he implied doctrine isn’t important, just have love⁉️
Posted : 23 Apr, 2024 04:51 PM

Every follower of a false teacher or a cult believes he or she is on the right path, just like you believe your teachers are on the right path.

For example: let’s take your false understanding of biblical miracles. You believe miracles are taking place today because your false teacher told you to believe they do. In other words, you believe what you’re told to believe. But you won’t fact check what to believe. You just believe what you’re told to believe.

LittleDavid

View Profile
Posted : 23 Apr, 2024 04:10 PM

W&T, are you aware that Billy Graham admitted he was not a theologian? Instead he claimed to be just an evangelist.

And you’re right, he preached the true gospel of repentance. If he had stayed on that theme only, I doubt he would have stirred up as much controversy.

But he spoke out on other theological topics, many of which he was unqualified to address

LittleDavid

View Profile
Posted : 23 Apr, 2024 04:03 PM

Moonlight, at least you serve as a sad example of what happens when false doctrine goes unchallenged.

No doubt you might not have fallen victim to so many false ideas if only someone had taken the time to expose the false teachings you now accept.

LittleDavid

View Profile
Posted : 23 Apr, 2024 03:56 PM

W&T, thanks for your posts. I’m in agreement with most of your last post but I must take issue on some points of what you wrote.

Billy Graham’s disagreement with God’s Genesis account is not just a peddy disagreement. Many young people have lost their faith over the creation/evolution divide! But that’s just one thing Billy Graham had wrong

LittleDavid

View Profile
Posted : 23 Apr, 2024 03:55 PM

W&T, thanks for your posts. I’m in agreement with most of your last post but I must take issue on some points of what you wrote.

Billy Graham’s disagreement with God’s Genesis account is not just a peddy disagreement. Many young people have lost their faith over the creation/evolution divide! But that’s just one thing Billy Graham had wrong

LittleDavid

View Profile
Posted : 23 Apr, 2024 03:40 PM

Moonlight, much of what you believe is false doctrine.

Is that why you get so worked up because your false doctrine keeps getting exposed⁉️

LittleDavid

View Profile
Posted : 23 Apr, 2024 03:38 PM

A lot of your beliefs are false moonlight, plain and simple.

You claim modern miracles still take place today but you can’t provide a SINGLE example of one‼️

LittleDavid

View Profile
Posted : 23 Apr, 2024 03:35 PM

Moonlight, why do you get all worked up when I expose false teachings⁉️⁉️⁉️ 🤔

If the shoe fits wear it‼️😇

LittleDavid

View Profile
Posted : 23 Apr, 2024 03:27 PM

Handyman, you’re in luck. Moonlight madness, who is one miracle shy of a full load, has all the answers‼️‼️‼️🤣😂😇

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10