Author Thread
LittleDavid

View Profile
Was false teacher Billy Graham right when he implied doctrine isn’t important, just have love⁉️
Posted : 23 Apr, 2024 03:55 PM

W&T, thanks for your posts. I’m in agreement with most of your last post but I must take issue on some points of what you wrote.

Billy Graham’s disagreement with God’s Genesis account is not just a peddy disagreement. Many young people have lost their faith over the creation/evolution divide! But that’s just one thing Billy Graham had wrong

LittleDavid

View Profile
Was false teacher Billy Graham right when he implied doctrine isn’t important, just have love⁉️
Posted : 23 Apr, 2024 03:40 PM

Moonlight, much of what you believe is false doctrine.

Is that why you get so worked up because your false doctrine keeps getting exposed⁉️

LittleDavid

View Profile
Posted : 23 Apr, 2024 03:38 PM

A lot of your beliefs are false moonlight, plain and simple.

You claim modern miracles still take place today but you can’t provide a SINGLE example of one‼️

LittleDavid

View Profile
Posted : 23 Apr, 2024 03:35 PM

Moonlight, why do you get all worked up when I expose false teachings⁉️⁉️⁉️ 🤔

If the shoe fits wear it‼️😇

LittleDavid

View Profile
Posted : 23 Apr, 2024 03:27 PM

Handyman, you’re in luck. Moonlight madness, who is one miracle shy of a full load, has all the answers‼️‼️‼️🤣😂😇

LittleDavid

View Profile
Discuss the current military
Posted : 23 Apr, 2024 09:45 AM

Great post and the questions you raised are very relevant‼️‼️

LittleDavid

View Profile
Discuss the current military
Posted : 23 Apr, 2024 09:45 AM

Great post and the questions you raised are very relevant‼️‼️

LittleDavid

View Profile
Everybody welcome
Posted : 23 Apr, 2024 09:43 AM

I’ve never blocked anyone but when I offer my opinion on various topics I’ve been blocked, called names or been falsely accused. I’m not whining, that’s just the way some people respond to other people’s opinions

LittleDavid

View Profile
Aguish in Waiting
Posted : 23 Apr, 2024 09:22 AM

You’re welcome W&T, thank you

LittleDavid

View Profile
Posted : 23 Apr, 2024 09:16 AM

None of the posters replied to the original question in the thread title. But that’s ok, sometimes forum discussions take curious turns. Just makes the discussion more entertaining, so, no harm no foul.

Walk&Talk, QUOTE: “Billy Graham preached Christ and Christ only. He did not preach another gospel. He did more well at preaching the gospel than any of us on this site combined. I have no criticism of him except a building project…” END QUOTE

LD: Ok, may I assume, up to this point, that you’ve obeyed scripture by conducting a scriptural fact-check type inquiry into the teachings of Billy Graham?

If so, the following excerpts and statements from Billy Graham, as this thread unfolds, will not surprise you.

First of all, Billy Graham regarded the clear teaching, found in Genesis 1 and 2, open to interpretation. He also had no difficulty with inserting evolution into the context of creation and he even considered evolution a part of “science”.

But it gets even worse as we will see.

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10