Author Thread
Peanutbutterpie

View Profile
Christian domestic discipline
Posted : 25 Jul, 2018 10:24 PM

Definitely agree with Jayzee on that one...

Peanutbutterpie

View Profile
How many scammers do you reckon
Posted : 24 Jun, 2018 01:40 AM

Unfortunately, 3/4 of the people on here seem to be scammers or have misleading profile pictures or information.....

Peanutbutterpie

View Profile
WHY NOT TURN THE PAGE TO SEE WHATS ON THE OTHER..
Posted : 20 Jun, 2018 01:40 AM

Hey, I just wanted to say thank you for the encouragement. You touch basis on some very good points. It is very important to make sure that our past decisions or mistakes in life don't conclude our entire future and not to give up on the possibility of one day meeting that special partner God has for your life. It does take a lot of learning to trust again, but with faith, prayer, positivity, and patience...I believe there is definitely hope for a new beginning.

Peanutbutterpie

View Profile
what's make you stop communicating?
Posted : 6 Jun, 2018 12:21 AM

Oh my the list goes on. Not to sound rude but maybe because I am not interested? So I kind of fall out of a conversation because of lack of common interests or just not connecting. I mean we aren't obligated to keep conversations with anyone just because you are a Christian, we all are different individuals with our own likes, dislikes, personalities, attractions, interests, etc,.

Mainly my reasons would be:

1) Terrible communication skills when writing messages. One word answers and short sentences aren't going to spark my interest whatsoever. Especially if I put a lot of time and effort responding to a topic.

2) Trying to get my phone number or wanting to communicate on another social media platform facebook, whatsapp, etc after one or two messages....I don't have time for all that...make an effort on this one first...

3) Trying to use terms of endearment in messages like baby or honey or sweetie.. no thanks....or moving too fast and not establishing a basic friendship first.

4) Talking at me with Bible verses. I love reading scripture but don't preach to me with Bible verses if I am just trying to have a relaxed casual conversation.....

5) Promoting or selling your website, blogs, products, businesses, etc...instant reasons for me to stop communicating altogether...

Peanutbutterpie

View Profile
Deal breaker
Posted : 28 Apr, 2018 11:06 PM

BEING SEPARATED yet still married and even living with a partner! It's one thing you are strictly looking for friends/chat relations, but I've come across individuals on here who are actively looking for new romantic relationships that are still married or even in the processes of divorcing their wives. Honestly, I don't think that's fair or being honest whatsoever. Another thing is someone that is heavily caught up in their past relationships or talking about their exes constantly, nothing could be a bigger turn-off. Just a few, but seems like very common ones I've run into.

Peanutbutterpie

View Profile
Distance
Posted : 21 Apr, 2018 01:12 AM

Toyaperk really great thoughts. I think distance is kind of more common when it comes to meeting new people online whether for friendships or potential romantic relationships. You almost have to realize that can be a very common possibility, especially with sites like CDFF where there might not be as many members in your area. Long distance relationships, in general, take a lot of maturity and commitment, however, if the situation is temporary and if both understand that you will possibly build up to the point of hopefully being able to be together more continuously then that's a goal to aim towards. I understand that it's easy to want to be around the person and experience those moments with them right then and there, but sometimes the distance kind of allows you to grow on another level and get to know the person deeper. But it does really depend on the communication factor and what you're really looking for personally because it's definitely not for everyone. With long distance, it's definitely gonna take both people's commitment and communicating effectively for things to even have any chance at working.

Peanutbutterpie

View Profile
Texting
Posted : 19 Mar, 2018 09:26 AM

Well, it depends on the situation. Most of the time if someone stops texting it's because they might get distracted, busy with their immediate lives. Doesn't always mean they are ignoring you (at least I can say this for myself). Sometimes, it does simply mean they have all lost interest, or maybe someone else has caught their attention. So to avoid dealing with any confrontation/conflict...they just don't respond...yeah sucks...but happens..Sometimes, it really can be down to the connection possibly shared between you and that person. I've dealt with the AWOL game with men as well. Usually, I don't take any offense to it and move on..

Peanutbutterpie

View Profile
Suggestion on how to make this website better
Posted : 14 Mar, 2018 08:49 AM

I don't think there are any methods that are going to keep people who are not Christians from using this site. There have been, recently, a lot more scammers and jakey folks I've noticed this past year on here. Anyway, the only thing that could probably hinder them ( the scammers and schemers anyway) would be charging money to create a profile and/or charging for monthly memberships. Perhaps, long drawn out questionnaires and personality quizzes, surveys (like eharmony or something) might help... I mean, even with that, there still isn't a guarantee that's going to keep them off of here. But most likely, if it's the possibility of an individual who isn't taking any of this seriously, they probably would much rather a quick registration, majority wise free, and doesn't involve a lot of questions/ steps/processes to go through.

Peanutbutterpie

View Profile
No girls on this site have care in their hearts
Posted : 27 Feb, 2018 10:43 PM

I agree with Becky, you are very generalizing with that statement "No girls on this site have care in their hearts". That's not true at all. While there may be some women on here like that, they aren't all like that. I could say all men are perverted and scam artists on this site based on the types of messages that I get on here, but I don't do that. Because not ALL men are like that. Keep an optimistic attitude, don't take this website too seriously, and remember that it's online and people are people wherever you go online or offline :) But there are sincerely genuine men and women out there, you just gotta be patient and enjoy life in the meantime while keeping steady in prayer and seeking God.

Peanutbutterpie

View Profile
Searching
Posted : 25 Feb, 2018 04:55 PM

It's a great start on your profile. Maybe a little bit more detail of your personal interests and maybe about your daily life or plans/goals (work, school, personal accomplishments, etc.,) on your profile would be nice. Kind of tell about yourself a little bit more is what I am saying, at least that what I would like to see on a guy's profile if I was interested in communicating with him further. Doesn't have to be a life story, but details and a background story help to create conversation or finding common interests. Other than that I wish you the best. Blessings

Page : 1 2