View Profile
Why do women do this?
Posted : 6 Dec, 2019 04:32 PM

Fireproof that's a bit extreme...

Jayzeee

View Profile
Is this appropriate online ?
Posted : 6 Dec, 2019 04:30 PM

Yes it is, in fact I think you should talk to as many people as you can. Then by a process of elimination you may decide there's someone in particular you'd like to get to know better. At this point I would concentrate on getting to know this person alone...

Jayzeee

View Profile
Is spending important to you ?
Posted : 6 Dec, 2019 04:05 PM

A man who is careful with his money is fine, but a man who has an aversion to opening his wallet would be a problem for me. I like to go out wether it's to the theatre, restaurant or on holiday & I wouldn't expect to go alone if in a relationship.

Jayzeee

View Profile
Obama got Caught Finally (Cheater)
Posted : 6 Dec, 2019 08:42 AM

I don't know maybe you should ask them...

Jayzeee

View Profile
Online isnit Real dating !
Posted : 6 Dec, 2019 01:08 AM

I agree you're not dating till you've met in person, and decided that's what's happening. But some people are so desperate to be in a relationship. That they'll accept a complete stranger, saying they love them and want to marry them it's sad...

Jayzeee

View Profile
If you could be any animal for a day...
Posted : 6 Dec, 2019 12:42 AM

It would have to be a mountain lion. They have such beautiful faces & are one of my favourite animal (which is funny as I don't like cats) I've been fascinated by them since seeing them in westerns as a child.

Jayzeee

View Profile
I was falsely accused by someone on here of stalking and harassment
Posted : 5 Dec, 2019 12:18 AM

This person has made it perfectly clear, that they don't want to be in contact with you. The fact that you then went, and sought out their social media content is troubling. We all have free will, and if this person doesn't want to reply to your messages, or pray with you that's her right. She's not playing the victim, I think she just wants you to leave her alone...

Jayzeee

View Profile
Know God's plan for your life
Posted : 4 Dec, 2019 02:04 AM

Chionsio that's so true, I'm determined to live a full happy life, be it single or married, I have my children & I'm trusting God for our future. Amen

Jayzeee

View Profile
Love at first sight
Posted : 4 Dec, 2019 01:26 AM

I don't know if you can fall in love at first sight I've never experienced it infatuation maybe...

Jayzeee

View Profile
Just Read The Forums
Posted : 4 Dec, 2019 01:21 AM

I agree, what people post on the forum reveals a lot more about who they are, than what they put in a carefully crafted message. It's just a shame more people don't utilize it...

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10