Author Thread
Jayzeee

View Profile
Would you jump out of an airplane...?
Posted : 17 Apr, 2024 04:07 AM

No I wouldn’t jump out of a plane in order to get married I am not a thrill seeker thankfully. While I believe in marriage I find that the idea of getting married is less important to me as I get older…:-)

Jayzeee

View Profile
Are you guys frustrated with some women attitudes?
Posted : 14 Apr, 2024 02:42 AM

" men are walking away from dating in droves" It that's the case I doubt very much that it's by choice.Happy sunday...:-)

Jayzeee

View Profile
I notice some use younger pictures of them self.
Posted : 12 Apr, 2024 11:17 PM

If you’re going to post a picture it should show how you look👵👴now, and not how you looked in the 🏃‍♀️🛼1980s…:-)

Jayzeee

View Profile
OJ Dead…
Posted : 11 Apr, 2024 12:57 PM

You're welcome...

Jayzeee

View Profile
OJ Dead…
Posted : 11 Apr, 2024 08:09 AM

I remember watching him in some cameos as a child in the latter years controversy followed him after he was found not guilty of murder…

Jayzeee

View Profile
OJ Dead…
Posted : 11 Apr, 2024 08:05 AM

I just saw the news that OJ Simpson has died at the age of 76…

Jayzeee

View Profile
Long Term Relationship
Posted : 11 Apr, 2024 07:27 AM

I’ll pass on the relationship advice from those who didn’t have a successful marriage…:-)

Jayzeee

View Profile
Long Term Relationship
Posted : 11 Apr, 2024 07:22 AM

And many on dating sites had children in marriage and are now divorced…:-)

Jayzeee

View Profile
Long Term Relationship
Posted : 9 Apr, 2024 01:18 PM

To me a long term relationship means you're looking for something serious/long lasting with a view to marriage.

But I'm sure someone else's definition might be different so when communicating its probably best to ask...:-)

Jayzeee

View Profile
Mean people
Posted : 9 Apr, 2024 01:49 AM

No I’ve had no mean messages from random people but did have a slightly bizarre interaction recently.

I was contacted by a man in the USA even though my profile says uk only.

In his first message he told me his name & asked for mine I said I don’t just give out my name to people I don’t know.

What followed was a tirade of abuse he closed by wishing me luck with my cats (I don’t like cats)some men are seeking relationships when what they really need is a good therapist…:-)

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10