Author Thread
Jayzeee

View Profile
I Think it is OK for a Woman/Lady/Girl to Make the First Move - Right?
Posted : 3 Apr, 2023 11:57 PM

* natural order of things *

Jayzeee

View Profile
I Think it is OK for a Woman/Lady/Girl to Make the First Move - Right?
Posted : 3 Apr, 2023 11:49 PM

I think it’s up to the individual woman to decide if she wants to make the first move or not. I don’t initiate contact because most men don’t like it, and it goes against the natural of things…:-)

Jayzeee

View Profile
Should I send a friendly message or move on
Posted : 26 Mar, 2023 01:34 AM

I would say no don’t send him a message friendly or otherwise. He’s made it perfectly clear he’s not interested it’s for you to accept it and move on…:-)

Jayzeee

View Profile
Eternity
Posted : 7 Mar, 2023 12:40 PM

I think many people like the idea of spending eternity with their romantic partner, but there's nothing that I've read in scripture that supports that notion...:-)

Jayzeee

View Profile
I'm not seperated,widowed,divorced but complicated
Posted : 4 Mar, 2023 01:06 PM

It's not complicated at all you're married simple as...:-)

Jayzeee

View Profile
Why Do Most Girls/Women/Ladies on CDFF Not Detail Racial Preference on their Profiles?
Posted : 14 Feb, 2023 03:30 AM

Because it’s not practical to list every single thing you’re hoping for in a potential partner in your profile. When you can simply filter people out once they’ve contacted you based on whatever criteria you have…:-)

Jayzeee

View Profile
Do you know anyone who is in the age range 20-35?..or 35-45
Posted : 6 Feb, 2023 12:10 AM

Yes, my children are all in the 20-35 age range none of whom are single though.…:-)

Jayzeee

View Profile
Weirdest Guy Ever, No Offense
Posted : 4 Jan, 2023 12:22 AM

I’ve had this experience too where men have messaged me to express an interest but don’t ask any questions about me. And when I ask questions about them I don’t get an answer, so the conversation never really flows. But I usually only give it 2-3 days then I’ll thank them for messaging me and wish them well. “Whatever happened to the art of conversation”…:-)

Jayzeee

View Profile
Etiquette after sending a "wink"
Posted : 30 Dec, 2022 05:51 AM

It’s down to interpretation because I view a wink as lazy/no effort and tend to ignore them. However if the person’s profile really grabbed me then I would return the wink leaving the ball in his court…:-)

Jayzeee

View Profile
dating online
Posted : 30 Dec, 2022 12:35 AM

While you may get to know each other online initially the ultimate goal is a face to face meeting. I don't consider talking online to be dating I've had a few dates in my 53 years none of which took place on a computer...:-)

Page : 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15