Author Thread
Jayzeee

View Profile
Advice for men
Posted : 6 Apr, 2024 02:08 PM

My advice for men would be always look at yourself first before apportioning blame…:-)

Jayzeee

View Profile
Advice for men
Posted : 6 Apr, 2024 01:38 PM

Well I’m glad you found my post humorous pity I can’t say the same about any of yours.

I think you’ll find the single men are the lonely ones, because they don’t tend to have community like women do…:-)

Jayzeee

View Profile
Advice for men
Posted : 6 Apr, 2024 06:34 AM

I’m intentional with dating I enjoy a full life & am seeking someone to add not detract from that.

So no I don’t break my own rules that would make me foolish. …:-)

Jayzeee

View Profile
Advice for men
Posted : 29 Mar, 2024 03:44 PM

Where are the women that are having conversations with men about what attracts them ? As a mature woman there are certain conversations I just don’t entertain…:-)

Jayzeee

View Profile
Just asking a Question
Posted : 29 Mar, 2024 03:01 AM

Yes is the answer to your question. I know of two people who were regular posters on the forum who met their spouses here. I was also in contact with one man who is now married to a woman he met on the site...:-)

Jayzeee

View Profile
Anyone celibate or abstinent?
Posted : 22 Mar, 2024 11:23 AM

Sexless and single is fine sexless & married not so much…:-)

Jayzeee

View Profile
Posted : 22 Mar, 2024 11:22 AM

Yes that’s true of married couples too but I was thinking more of those who profess abstinence, then have a speedy wedding because there’s a baby coming.

“ A married couple may have among the most celibate abstinent relationships on earth”

I have to say I think that’s very sad

Jayzeee

View Profile
Posted : 22 Mar, 2024 08:32 AM

The general rule of thumb is stay out of the bedroom until your married. The reality is no one knows what a couple is doing in private…:-)

Jayzeee

View Profile
Should wive's be allowed to?
Posted : 20 Mar, 2024 01:18 AM

Silver what a refreshing read on my morning commute to work…:-)

Jayzeee

View Profile
Childfree By Choice
Posted : 17 Mar, 2024 12:03 AM

I’m confused I thought we were talking about people in now days relationships who “choose” to end them for whatever reason.

Uriah nor his wife “chose” to end their marriage. A third party having taken advantage of the wife, had the husband murdered to cover his wrong doing…:-)

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10