View Profile
Question for men
Posted : 10 Mar, 2024 08:00 AM

* meet a woman *

Jayzeee

View Profile
Question for men
Posted : 10 Mar, 2024 07:58 AM

What an interesting read I find it amusing that two of you put menopause as a deal breaker. Considering you’re both in the early 60s range if you do me a women she’s likely to be post menopausal…:-)

Jayzeee

View Profile
Childfree By Choice
Posted : 6 Mar, 2024 06:28 PM

I think in the early stages of getting to know someone, you have to discuss what you're looking for in a relationship. As a young woman I knew I wanted children. So had I met a man who didn't see children as part of his future, that would of been a dealbraker for me, now I'm meeting men in their 50s - 60s who want a serious relationship but don't see marriage as part of their future...:-)

Jayzeee

View Profile
If a man still lives at home..
Posted : 22 Feb, 2024 12:56 PM

It's not uncommon for someone in their 30s to still live at home. Getting on the property ladder at the moment is tough my first born is early 30s and has only recently left home ..:-)

Jayzeee

View Profile
If a man still lives at home..
Posted : 21 Feb, 2024 04:14 AM

If I met a man in his 50s-60s who still lived at home first I’d be very surprised. I’d have to find out the circumstances had he never left or had he returned to care for sick/elderly parents. It would take some serious conversations to ascertain wether he’s a man child or a caring son…:-)

Jayzeee

View Profile
Why are almost all profiles so lazy?
Posted : 20 Feb, 2024 03:25 AM

I think you have to have a balance, I’ve seen things on profiles that should really be shared once you’ve got to know each other…:-)

Jayzeee

View Profile
This last date made me give up on dating entirely, have you had that happen too
Posted : 11 Feb, 2024 12:40 AM

No I haven’t had that happen to me, also I wouldn’t talk to someone online for a year. If we are not talking about meeting within a few weeks I will bid him farewell…:-)

Jayzeee

View Profile
Meetings
Posted : 10 Feb, 2024 11:20 PM

I don’t know of any on this site but there are quite a few London based ones…:-)

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10