Author Thread
Jayzeee

View Profile
Is he interested, or just being friendly (irl)?
Posted : 3 Feb, 2024 01:14 AM

There’s no way to know unless he comes right out and says it. I have a man at work who is always very chatty and goes out of his way to help me. He could like me or he could just be being friendly. I’ve decided that he’s just friendly unless he tells me otherwise…:-)

Jayzeee

View Profile
Ministry And Romance
Posted : 31 Jan, 2024 07:06 AM

No it’s not right but it happens a lot where people will call into question others Christianity If they’re not interested in them because they’re considerably older than them, extremely overweight or have serious health issues…:-)

Jayzeee

View Profile
Membership
Posted : 28 Jan, 2024 09:36 PM

Because the site is free it attracts a large amount of scammers & time wasters. Maybe these changes are a way to try to and minimise that…:-)

Jayzeee

View Profile
Chastity
Posted : 20 Jan, 2024 06:40 AM

I never heard of men wearing chastity belts… But think that there place is back in the Middle Ages.

Jayzeee

View Profile
Best wishes for the New Year!
Posted : 8 Jan, 2024 12:42 AM

Hello and best wishes to you too for the new year…:-)

Jayzeee

View Profile
Hello To I Do…
Posted : 24 Nov, 2023 01:16 AM

A woman I watch on you tube was talking about this book, I bought a digital copy and am reading it on my tablet it’s a page turner…:-)

Jayzeee

View Profile
Is age an issue
Posted : 21 Nov, 2023 08:17 PM

Age and health are both an issue for me I didn’t want to date a man in his 40s when I was in my 20s & I don’t want a man in his 70s now I’m in my 50s…:-)

Jayzeee

View Profile
Some people have a distorted View on Marriage
Posted : 12 Nov, 2023 03:28 AM

My view on marriage is one man & one woman for life till parted by death. Which is what my parent & grandparents had…:-)

Jayzeee

View Profile
Some people have a distorted View on Marriage
Posted : 12 Nov, 2023 03:18 AM

Having children and not being married doesn’t mean that as a result you have to accept anyone who will have you. If I had wanted to enter an adulterous marriage with a divorced man I could of been married years ago…:-)

Jayzeee

View Profile
Should Christians base their partner selection on appearance alone?
Posted : 12 Nov, 2023 12:37 AM

Everyone has their deal breakers when it comes to partner selection here are a few of mine…:-)

1, Divorced

2, Overweight

3, Unemployed

Page : 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12