Author Thread
Jayzeee

View Profile
Mathew perry
Posted : 29 Oct, 2023 12:54 AM

I've just woke up to the very sad news that Mathew Perry has passed away at the age of 54...

Jayzeee

View Profile
CHALLENGE
Posted : 29 Oct, 2023 12:50 AM

Austin you remind me of a man who use to be on this site called Morgan...:-)

Jayzeee

View Profile
Masturbation
Posted : 28 Oct, 2023 12:43 PM

Hmmm handyman...:-)

Jayzeee

View Profile
Women's dating trend
Posted : 28 Oct, 2023 06:28 AM

Let's be honest when people in developing countries contact those in developed countries they're seeking help I'm not here for it...:-)

Jayzeee

View Profile
Women's dating trend
Posted : 28 Oct, 2023 06:24 AM

To the op I disagree with your statement I work and I'm a homeowner I don't need a man to improve my situation. I am not interested in helping a man to improve his situation, the only men that I would help financially are the ones that came from my womb...:-)

Jayzeee

View Profile
Women's dating trend
Posted : 28 Oct, 2023 02:56 AM

It's up to each individual to decide wether to respond to a message or not, I personally am not interested in talking to anyone outside the UK. I had blocked people outside the UK from contacting me but do get international messages from time to time. Sometimes I ignore them sometimes I'll message back, and say thanks for your message but last time I checked xyz wasn't in the UK...:-)

Jayzeee

View Profile
Should I be more cautious
Posted : 23 Oct, 2023 05:31 PM

To be honest I think you're a bit long in the tooth to be coming out with such childish rhetoric...:-)

Jayzeee

View Profile
Should I be more cautious
Posted : 23 Oct, 2023 01:44 PM

I don't think inflated ego or feminism has anything to do with it no one in their right mind would enter a relationship with someone they don't like the look of unless they're desperate...:-)

Jayzeee

View Profile
Why I Remained Single For Many Years
Posted : 8 Oct, 2023 12:37 AM

I can relate to this post I remained single for many years because I had young children & was wary of bringing the wrong man into their lives. Also it took me years to be at the point where I could say I was really get over my ex and ready to move on…:-)

Jayzeee

View Profile
Why do men ask for social media accounts after just a few back and forth conversations
Posted : 1 Oct, 2023 03:31 AM

In this day & age most people have some social media presence so by asking for your social media accounts. They verify you're a real person but it also gives them access to information that you may not be comfortable sharing with a stranger. ie your name location & personal photos...:-)

Page : 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13