Author Thread
PastTheEdges

View Profile
Not exactly a dating story, but my experiences on this site to date...
Posted : 18 Jan, 2018 08:09 AM

Hey Antigravidy00, I wanted to say thanks for your input on the post. Also, I enjoyed reading your profile--fascinating! My message settings are set so that I will not receive messages outside the US, but I wanted to offer...mmm...clarification on what the expression "Down to earth" means (to me as a 40-something US male) A person who is "Down to earth" is someone that MOST people find easy to relate to and understand in conversation, even if that person is well-educated, culturally diverse, has had some extraordinary life experiences...is exceptional or uncommon. Rather than distancing themselves from "common people", people who are down to earth genuinely enjoy engaging with "common people" because they are humble enough to appreciate that every person has intrinsic value and purpose regardless of how well educated they are, their occupation, their race/creed/color/culture/political values/religious beliefs/gender/...that's my understanding of it anyway. Also, if you're still having trouble sending messages, I would recommend you go to your profile settings and carefully look at settings regarding what kinds of messaging you allow/don't allow. I hope that helps. A pleasure to make your acquaintance--PastTheEdges

PastTheEdges

View Profile
Why a LOT of GUYS (& Girls) get passed up on this DATING site
Posted : 14 Jan, 2018 12:26 PM

Jayzee and yourbest..., I just wanted to say thanks for your input!

PastTheEdges

View Profile
Looks good on paper.
Posted : 13 Jan, 2018 05:53 PM

Keen insight Rhet.

PastTheEdges

View Profile
Where are the God fearing men that wants a marriage partner?
Posted : 13 Jan, 2018 01:28 PM

Well said, Alpha. Amen and Amen!

PastTheEdges

View Profile
Single Christians and Sex
Posted : 12 Jan, 2018 10:07 AM

That's good stuff. Thanks for sharing!

PastTheEdges

View Profile
Looks and Sex before marriage
Posted : 11 Jan, 2018 08:34 AM

Well said!

PastTheEdges

View Profile
Why a LOT of GUYS (& Girls) get passed up on this DATING site
Posted : 11 Jan, 2018 08:25 AM

Thanks StillHaveIt...for throwing the guys a lifeline.

PastTheEdges

View Profile
Posted : 11 Jan, 2018 08:18 AM

Lol!

PastTheEdges

View Profile
Posted : 10 Jan, 2018 07:13 AM

Glad you found it helpful Keith. Good idea(and humble of you) to ask the ladies for an example. I wish you the best!

PastTheEdges

View Profile
Who loves Hillsong music and other worship music?
Posted : 9 Jan, 2018 12:59 PM

I like Hillsong alright, but my favorite is Chris Rice. Other Christian music I find enjoyable:

Mark Schultz, KJ-52(Collaborations), Fernando Ortega(Storm), Casting Crowns, Mercy Me, Sixpence None the Richer, Jason Upton(The Great River Road), Kirk Franklin(The Fight of My Life)...I know a lot of these are older.

There is no shortage of good Christian music to enjoy. I also highly recommend you check out Celtic Woman's performance of "How Can I Keep from Singing".

Page : 1 2