Author Thread
loukas

View Profile
When does one receive the Holy Spirit: Upon believing or upon being water baptised?
Posted : 19 Jul, 2017 06:14 PM

King Saul was baptized by the Holy Spirit. He was able to prophesy.

1Sa 10:10� And when they came thither to the hill, behold, a company of prophets met him; and the Spirit of God came upon him, and he prophesied among them.�

1Sa 10:11� And it came to pass, when all that knew him before time saw that, behold, he prophesied among the prophets, then the people said one to another, What is this that is come unto the son of Kish? Is Saul also among the prophets?�

The Holy Spirit left King Saul, and the Holy Spirit also departed from Samson. 1 Samuel 16:14 and Judges 16:20 .

Can a believer loses the Holy Spirit ? I believe so if that person doesn't continue to walk in the light.

loukas

View Profile
Jesus Christ the Son of God a Weakling Without The Spirit of God His Father
Posted : 17 Jul, 2017 06:54 PM

Luke 24:44

And He said unto them, These are the words which I spake unto you, while I was yet with you, that all things must be fulfilled, which were written in the law of Moses (Torah), and in the prophets (Nevi'im), and in the psalms(Ketuvim), concerning ME.

loukas

View Profile
Jesus Christ the Son of God a Weakling Without The Spirit of God His Father
Posted : 17 Jul, 2017 04:09 PM

Mat 28:16-18� Then the eleven disciples went away into Galilee, into a mountain where Jesus had appointed them.�

And when they saw him, they worshipped him: but some doubted.�

And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying,

All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.

loukas

View Profile
Words, phrases, titles and sayings used by christians that are not in the Word of GOD Almighty.
Posted : 12 Jul, 2017 06:05 PM

Someone wrote: "Please do yourself a favor, I will give you a homework assignment, do not be like the Christians that drink the kool aid from the same cup. Investigate what you believe, do not take what a person tells you just because the take a title upon themselves."

How about let us review this verse together:

1 Corinthian 8:1� Now concerning things sacrificed to idols: We know that we all have knowledge.

Knowledge puffeth up, but love edifieth.�

I love the last sentence of this verse 1Cor8:1

Shalom

loukas

View Profile
Words, phrases, titles and sayings used by christians that are not in the Word of GOD Almighty.
Posted : 12 Jul, 2017 04:53 PM

Touching on the point of �worshiping leader�, In a large corporal body of Christ, it is natural order to appoint someone to a specific task according to the blessings from the Spirit. If a person has a musical talent and wants to server, lets that person serve, either to sing or to be a director of music. The elders can appoint that person as �whatever you call it� to lead the congregation with the goal of edifying to body of Christ. Otherwise, the congregation would be in chaos. The bible doesn�t explicitly say about appointing a �worshiping leader� but it says about the orderly procession when people come together. The bible also gives a lot of authority and responsibilities to the Elders to make decisions and to delegate. Why not appoint someone to direct the worshipping traffic ? What the qualm is all about ?

1 Corinthians 14:26-33,40

1Co 14:26 What is it then, brethren? When ye come together, each one hath a psalm, hath a teaching, hath a revelation, hath a tongue, hath an interpretation. Let all things be done unto edifying.

1Co 14:27 If any man speaketh in a tongue, let it be by two, or at the most three, and that in turn; and let one interpret:

1Co 14:28 but if there be no interpreter, let him keep silence in the church; and let him speak to himself, and to God.

1Co 14:29 And let the prophets speak by two or three, and let the others discern.

1Co 14:30 But if a revelation be made to another sitting by, let the first keep silence.

1Co 14:31 For ye all can prophesy one by one, that all may learn, and all may be exhorted;

1Co 14:32 and the spirits of the prophets are subject to the prophets;

1Co 14:33 for God is not a God of confusion, but of peace. As in all the churches of the saints,

40 Let all things be done decently and in order.

loukas

View Profile
Understanding John 1:1-3
Posted : 9 Jul, 2017 08:26 PM

Thank you, LORD for exposed this false teaching hiding in here.

"Jesus was not even close to being God being a Son. He was a total weakling without the spirit of God his Father in him as he was no Superman Jesus had to learn by obedience . God his Father is no Superman either as he never left his throne he sent his Son Jesus John 3:16. "

loukas

View Profile
This site
Posted : 6 Jul, 2017 12:19 PM

Well.. It has been 3 months. Would you care to update the prognosis ? j/k

loukas

View Profile
Understanding John 1:1-3
Posted : 6 Jul, 2017 12:05 PM

I would like to ask a simple question Yes or No to you.

Is Jesus Christ GOD, the creator ?

If you feel the need to clarify, then just sum it up in two of three sentences about Jesus Christ according to your interpretation.

loukas

View Profile
When does one receive the Holy Spirit: Upon believing or upon being water baptised?
Posted : 6 Jul, 2017 10:50 AM

light not line. pardon my typo.

loukas

View Profile
Posted : 6 Jul, 2017 10:49 AM

would you care to step in and shine some line to this topic John 1:1-3. I think our brother is majorly confused.

https://www.christiandatingforfree.com/forum/forum_details.php?topic_id=22633&forum_sub_cat_id=14

Page : 1 2