Author Thread
yourbestlifenow^

View Profile
Why a LOT of GUYS (& Girls) get passed up on this DATING site
Posted : 19 Jan, 2018 01:27 AM

Still have it :

Thanks for clearing that up. : ). I felt that I had to speak up for all the men, who are decent men of god.... giving dating sites a chance. (Many of them are not even on here). From the flip side of the coin....I find it sad to hear their stories on these dating sites, where they have had women "make comments",...causing them to not want to go into much detail about their walk with God. (My close guy friends have said this). As a beautiful woman, your Opinion bears a lot of weight. And Was disheartened at all the men who Would read it and get discouraged and give up.

I too had a recent experience due to "a lack of detail in a profile" allowed a man into my life that caused a lot of heartache.

If we are not careful,... to choose our words to build them up,...and not tear them apart.... we are not helping the big picture.

Ephesians 4:29 says to "say only what is needed for building up the community so that it benefits, (and gives grace), to those who hear it."

I appreciate you clarified what you meant and love to hear your passion for worship. : ) But I really wanted to stick up for the men. : ).

They need all the encouragement we can give them.

Perhaps the right girl would love to see their "sermon" and would find just the right match??

Thanks for starting a thought provoking discussion! : )

Blessings.

yourbestlifenow^

View Profile
Single Christians and Sex
Posted : 14 Jan, 2018 06:35 AM

Thanks for sharing this. This is one of the main reasons I say

"no ..not going to date you." To some christian men. If I get the "red flag/download" dream from H.S. I keep my distance.

yourbestlifenow^

View Profile
Posted : 14 Jan, 2018 05:59 AM

To the gal who put "preaching" is a turn off. ??

Seriously? If that's a "turn off"?? You're on the wrong site.

yourbestlifenow^

View Profile
Posted : 14 Jan, 2018 05:56 AM

Emails that state: "I didn't write much about myself so just ask!" Who has time to ask 100 questions???

Additionally: when there is no relevant substance: i.e. How's your day?

The emails I respond to are when they actually READ my profile and found Common interests to talk about.