Author Thread
seekeruvtruth

View Profile
Boycotting the status quo public school sex ed
Posted : 4 Dec, 2020 07:28 PM

I am a parent. I am a student of Jesus. The terms are all pagan mostly in modern science. A pedophile desgned the current system: https://www.c-span.org/video/?308841-1/scientific-study-sexuality-america&fbclid=IwAR0jgeWysSpYCeE8-UOHZ0U0CbvozEWQGxYsctfelv-EmJh9E0IpkSvdTW4

seekeruvtruth

View Profile
Posted : 28 Nov, 2020 08:22 PM

secular sex ed is not biblical. The only reason Africa struggles is because natives were displaced from their native lands by greedy unethical corporations. These corporations originate from first world countries but cheat the public out of ethical standards when they move to a foreign location and take advantage of less restrictions even engaging in modern slavery. Many regions have multiple growing seasons. Boycott tobacco and marijuana, grow food not lawns. Why export empty calories or tobacco when the locals are literally starving to death? Telling all the teens and children that they were expendable property before birth destroys the collective conscience and dignity in every culture. My children know that i'm not just their mom, I'm their bodyguard and that began before birth. Even being healthy was inspired to me as a teen when I realized I would be carrying the progeny seeds that would one day combine to become my children. Men should be told the same. I'm even willing to hypothesize that men who gestate their pre metamorphosis human being sperm until the time of marriage are less likely to cause their wife a miscarriage or birth defects. All questions should be answered ethically without endangering human life needlessly.

seekeruvtruth

View Profile
Posted : 28 Nov, 2020 08:11 PM

we rededicate our lives to Christ and maintain chastity if we are unmarried. We abstain from hollywood content that promotes fornication and sin.

seekeruvtruth

View Profile
Pro Life
Posted : 28 Nov, 2020 09:32 AM

Abortion is not healthcare and is never necessary. my friend Cindy was not warned about the test being innaccurate, they pressured her to abort a baby that seemed dead according to their results. She went home because she had a background as a midwife and she birthed her living baby : bethany. Pro abotionist technicians are not as careful about ultrasound work as pro life ones are. They don't look to see if they can endear you to your developing baby. they say things like 'do you want it?' We don't need abortion equipment to miscarry. If they had shredded her Bethany then she never would have known that she was alive all along!

seekeruvtruth

View Profile
Posted : 27 Nov, 2020 05:15 PM

modern sex education is just promoting sodomy, onanism, abortion, and fornication. They do not emphasize how life threatening and traumatizing it is for young girls and boys to become active outside of marriage and essential maturity. They do not highlight all of the multitude of benefits that are available for those that practice virginity and chastity. They are told 'their body their choice,' when in reality we are stewards to a body that was given to us as a gift. We should respect the gifts we are given and care for ourselves with dignity and foresight. Every pre metamorphosis child should be wanted and welcomed. It should be understood that each intimacy can lead to the existence of a new human being worthy of unconditional unending love. If either party in a serious relationship cannot discuss seriously about parenting future children neither is ready for that level of intimacy. Also even the terms used for male and female anatomy is unscientific and derived from deteriorated rape cultures. The Male term just means 'tail' and the female means 'sheath.' We look to more ethical terms now like the birth canal and womb instead of old unacceptable pagan terms. They should have separated pagan from state instead of the church.

seekeruvtruth

View Profile
Modesty
Posted : 17 Nov, 2020 07:04 AM

I do not think it was wrong to be corrected about my corruption. I am very glad to change to be more pleasing to Jesus. I am sorry that all of the cartoons and dolls I had distorted my thoughts and perceptions of what beauty is supposed to be. No one even offered me modesty as a child and I feel cheated. I only wanted to attract one man, but instead I attracted a pack of wolves. I do not want to dress as the predators would want me to dress.

seekeruvtruth

View Profile
Modesty
Posted : 17 Nov, 2020 06:59 AM

I agree with the message that was given to me to become more modest. The message was actually given to me in a dream. What even convinced me more to stop wearing make up was all of the animal testing and sacrifice that the industry uses to manufacture the products (even human aborted stem cells). Then think of all of the wasted resources that could have been used to feed the starving people. Also I remember a young grade school girl wearing modest clothing and when she saw me, she started pulling at her clothing to try to make it appear tight; again I was filled with guilt for the things I was wearing. Women do not need make up or jewelry to be beautiful.

seekeruvtruth

View Profile
Modesty
Posted : 13 Nov, 2020 02:06 PM

tight clothing about my chest and rear end, short skirts, v neck blouses.

seekeruvtruth

View Profile
Modesty
Posted : 13 Nov, 2020 02:08 AM

This question was posed to me "what is your motivation to appear publicly with your private areas being emphasized and on display for even small children to see; doesn't pedophelia offend you?" I was immediately shocked and bought an entire new wardrobe.

seekeruvtruth

View Profile
Matthew 11:21
Posted : 8 Nov, 2020 06:33 PM

I agree hitler does not have an excuse for his crimes, but the ultimate justice is when the offender is brought to a place of repentance through just the right circumstances; when they actually believe they would have changed what they did wrong given the opportunity. Wouldn't we all be willing to take back the offences we have caused as individuals if we could?

Page : 1 2 3 4 5