Author Thread
JDTRUTHWRITER

View Profile
WHY do people post a profile picture that looks like a MUGSHOT??? Or with a dead stinky fish???
Posted : 27 Oct, 2019 09:24 AM

Teddyhug ya ever heard the scripture of not pouring new wine into old wineskins (in other words 'update' your mindset)??? I am dressed modestly and my jewelry is tasteful for my region, culture, AND decade. It's almost 2020, not 1920. And to you I say, also 'EVERY tongue that rises against me in judgement, God WILL condemn.' Is 54:17. I am God's child, and a Praise Minister. So your insults will be cast back at you.

JDTRUTHWRITER

View Profile
WHY do people post a profile picture that looks like a MUGSHOT??? Or with a dead stinky fish???
Posted : 27 Oct, 2019 09:05 AM

FYI...I am a PROFESSIONAL singer. Anything you say or do can or may be used in my next song.

JDTRUTHWRITER

View Profile
Posted : 27 Oct, 2019 08:58 AM

one thing about God is he gave the ability for us to make choices...and change our minds. I've made a decision to not back down...and instead report all the harrassing comments on this post. Those of you who have chosen to 'backbite' and use my user name to come against me have been reported so do not use my username anymore in your posts. Ever heard of screenshots??? Well God, as well as myself, and admin have taken a screenshot of the backbiting harrassing comments here. And it will be dealt with accordingly. And Yes, I haven't responded sooner because yes, I AM being wooed. I didn't get on a dating site to blog with a bunch of women. So if you can't be more conscious like Toth is, and want to cannibalize power to make yourself feel better, then go to social media and do that...see how far that gets you. As it says in the rules here, defamation is not allowed.

JDTRUTHWRITER

View Profile
Posted : 26 Oct, 2019 08:20 AM

CuriousGeorge, NO, I detest dead stinky fish and stupid people. Remember EVERY tongue that rises against me, GOD will condemn. (Is 54:17) 'A spiritual man judges all things, yet is judged rightly by NO one. I Cor 2:15" It's obvious there are a lot of spiritually immature people on this blog. I have NO problem getting dates. And below is the type of messages I received from some CONSCIOUS Christians that I may take up on their offers.

Re: Hello beautiful !!

Lets talk 7---7-1-2---

1:05 AM on 10/26/2019

Foe you yes , I would if you become my wife !!

6:20 PM on 10/25/2019

Hi J===,

you look nice too...and Christian, spiritually rooted is very important to me. However, would you consider relocation?

PraiserBeautyJoy

12:15 PM on 10/25/2019

You are my favorite!

J--- added you as a favorite!

9:42 AM on 10/25/2019

Hello beautiful !!

My name is J--- , I am a Christian man seeking a wife and you look very nice !! May I have the honor ?

9:39 AM on 10/25/2019

A message from J----

I'm Interested In You

9:39 AM on 10/25/2019

I like your photo!

This is a fantastic photo.

9:38 AM on 10/25/2019

I like your photo!

This is a fantastic photo.

---------------------------------------------------

I like your photo!

Hi Miss just as cute as can be Delightful all but 2cute&sweet4words Lady of radiance & demure, seemingly with a soft inner “...hidden person of the heart with an incorruptible beauty of a quiet and gentle spirit tht is so very precious in the sight of God.” [1Ptr.3:4]... tht reminds me of a shiny fresh cut diamond on a Virginia Beach of glistening white sand, except there’s a sparkle abt u so crystalizing, I am capture by both ur portraitures’ (pulchritude) and refreshingly rhapsodizing profile essays of u... tht dazzles my lyrical poetica ruminations? pls call me 2==.6==-96== if u like (or I u) ... I’ve bn to Phoenix during my (college Board of Trustees) visit there (except the sweltering heat; but we have a mess of lightning n thunderstorms & hurricanes here).... On the other hand, May God bless ur radiant heart alwayz,

3:54 PM on 10/22/2019

u---yan-----ar likes your photo

Great photo. It really stands out from the crowd…

JDTRUTHWRITER

View Profile
Posted : 26 Oct, 2019 07:50 AM

WOULD THAT DEAD STINKY FISH BE YOU???

Someone that comes to a dating site without a picture is like someone coming to a club with a bag on their head.

JDTRUTHWRITER

View Profile
Posted : 25 Oct, 2019 04:44 PM

sweetlybroken1 maybe I should just report it...since I can't delete this blog.

ya know what they say about opinions, right?

And as scripture says, 'reject a divisive man after a 2nd warning.' What I am saying is the 'accuser' is the devil. Jesus did not back down when he was falsely accused...he spoke up and called them 'brood of vipers'. Thankfully this is all writing and I can report it. And personally, I'm done with this blog. I'm out.

JDTRUTHWRITER

View Profile
real people
Posted : 25 Oct, 2019 08:09 AM

yes, there are, my sister. Remember, this is a DATING site, not social media. I will not message someone I've never met than 4 times. because they already know you may be about to get off the site. And they don't want to risk losing you if they feel you may be the ONE.

When you get a chance, check out The Rules Book by Ellen Fein and Sherrie Snyder. Helps you save a lot of time!

JDTRUTHWRITER

View Profile
Posted : 25 Oct, 2019 08:02 AM

needs a friend...you may wanna re-read the RULES too....which say 'Insults WILL NOT BE TOLERATED HERE. If you are found to be in violation of these terms, your profile will be deleted and you will be banned from the site.'

You insulted me when you said I seem argumentive. Remember, a person cannot have an argument without someone else coming against them. So THOU art the man.'

JDTRUTHWRITER

View Profile
Posted : 25 Oct, 2019 07:57 AM

cupcakeme It's not that the men (or women) are unattractive. It's that their FIRST impression picture should be the best. Every one knows that. 93% of communication is non-verbal. Your first picture shows that either you are thoughtless and don't care or that you ARE careful and aware. And for me, my profile picture is working. I've gotta now make a decision because it looks like my God-given guy may have found me!

JDTRUTHWRITER

View Profile
Posted : 24 Oct, 2019 08:04 PM

needsafriend7, I think YOU are the one that is judgmental and meddling. I am responding to those that responded to me...based on my perspective. They can speak for themselves. Maybe READ what I say and not SKIM and you will see. TOTH checked your previous statement against me, too.

and remember 'EVERY tongue that rises against me in judgement, God will condemn." Is:54

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6