Author Thread
JDTRUTHWRITER

View Profile
TURN-OFFS ...Why you don't get a response
Posted : 13 Jun, 2019 01:02 PM

Surveys throught Nation

1. NO mention of God or your Christian Walk

2. Having to read negative content why your upset with exes (or on this site..and telling them not to contact you...too much drama already)

3. Smokers

4. Carnal Christians

5. No shirt (men) or too much cleavage (women)-want to meet you first WITH a shirt on...and men don't wanna have to explain to their daughter why your showing half your bo-bs=to a man showing half his behind

6. lil or no info on your profile...says you don't want a response.

7. saying 'hi' or 'how are you' and nothing else in an email...says you are prolly out the country or just bored and wanna waste our time. we may respond...only when we are bored and wanna do the same.

8. Widows who say 'my wife' or 'my husband'passed....if they're still your wife or husband in your brain then no one could get in.

9. Pen-pals who are not Action-oriented on a DATING site....ya need to go to social media.

Anything else you'd like to add?

JDTRUTHWRITER

View Profile
Desperation
Posted : 4 Jun, 2019 09:22 PM

It's BEEN normal for a LONG time.

Especially for Christians over 40 cuz we don't like clubs and rarely go out or to the gym.

Pastors and Praise Singers like me have challenges cuz we don't want to date within the flock...doesn't feel right and don't want to deal with possible breakup and the mess it could cause doing our work for the church...and we don't go clubbing, so we choose online. Check these statistics https://www.eharmony.com/online-dating-statistics/

JDTRUTHWRITER

View Profile
Women/Men on CDFF are Worldly they are not interested in G-d!
Posted : 2 Jun, 2019 08:49 PM

!!!!! Maybe he's Amish???

JDTRUTHWRITER

View Profile
When man use God´s word to take advantage
Posted : 2 Jun, 2019 08:44 PM

MB send it to the admin??? Based on his pic, it's evident what he's after

JDTRUTHWRITER

View Profile
Anybody here who has travelled to meet their date?
Posted : 28 May, 2019 02:56 PM

I have traveled across the states. Went to meet them FIRST, because they were ministers..they paid for everything including the hotel. HOWEVER, upon getting there, they EXPECTED me to put out, even tho I'd told them I am very much a lady and wanted to keep things physically PURE. And these were MINISTERS! I got back on the plane and went home and blocked them.

There is a book called 'The Rules' by Ellen fein and Sherrie Snyder...those tips help you keep from wasting time.

JDTRUTHWRITER

View Profile
Racial difference
Posted : 27 Apr, 2019 08:26 AM

The COLOR of the car shouldn't matter period...but the BRAND (Jesus) is very important.

However, there are cultural differences in each.

For instance, some cultures think it's ok to spank there children, some do not. So these kind of things can pose a problem.

A lot of other cultures may be indifferent to the struggle of the African-American...and think it's not important or over-played. While they've not experienced what I have, if they can't at least sympathize, then it would be a turn-off.

JDTRUTHWRITER

View Profile
WHY do those who mention NOTHING about God in profile get mad when you call them out?
Posted : 26 Apr, 2019 05:08 PM

I have learned from experience that many who do not put anything about God on their profile...or that don't have a profile picture, or have sunglasses on generally are trying to draw loose women who don't recognize their value or care. When I've dated those that do not talk about God, they confirm my red flag.

And again, my QUESTION in my post is why do they get UPSET when they message me and I tell them I didn't reach out because there is no mention of God.

I am not messaging them first...they are messaging me asking why I passed them up...and when I TELL them (which most people just don't bother), they get upset.

If it is your objective to get results...why do you get mad when we tell you what we don't like???

Myself, I would just use that information...the same way stores look for feedback to get better customer service.

It goes without saying that those who know the Word may not practice it. But I PREFER one that takes God with them everywhere...even on their profile.

JDTRUTHWRITER

View Profile
WHY do those who mention NOTHING about God in profile get mad when you call them out?
Posted : 16 Apr, 2019 08:11 PM

you are welcome champion! God bless you too

JDTRUTHWRITER

View Profile
Posted : 16 Apr, 2019 08:00 AM

I think maybe they are convicted? And then I see those who have no trouble capitalizing 'I' for themselves but don't capitalize 'G' in God. Then when I tell them, they get mad and try to say I'm judging them...and come back with insults.

However as scripture says in 1 CORINTHIANS 2:15 Amp Version "But the spiritual man [the spiritually mature Christian] judges all things [questions, examines and applies what the Holy Spirit reveals], yet is himself judged by no one [the unbeliever cannot judge and understand the believer’s spiritual nature]."

Myself, if someone pointed that out to me, I'd thank them.

What would your reaction be?

JDTRUTHWRITER

View Profile
What do you think about "Winks", "Smiles", "Flirts", etc
Posted : 16 Feb, 2019 11:18 AM

a guy that sends winks, in my eyes is a time waster and lacks courage. It is like being at a singles dance and the guy handing you a card and leaving...not saying hello or nothing. That has happened and I throw the card away. My value as a Christian woman is much more than that...a MATURE Christian man will know that.

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6