Bikinis
Posted : 4 Jun, 2013 01:20 PM

I wish I still had the body for them!

hubbarddebra99

View Profile
Do you Drink? Do you Smoke? Child Of Satan
Posted : 31 May, 2013 02:13 PM

all joking aside:

I think a person own heart will convict them when they are doing wrong; ie most smokers KNOW how bad it is. They are addicted, plain and simple. My mother kept smoking with lung cancer, while taking chemo. she knew she was killing herself, but she couldn't stop.

I do, however, feel GOD couldn't possibly condemn her, as much as she condemned herself. I think GOD forgave her, and that I Will see her in Heaven!

Drinking is a personal thing as Paul says Lawful, but for some not the best decision to make.

Drunkiness IS condemned in the bible. and if you CAN"T drink without getting drunk, you shouldn't drink.

hubbarddebra99

View Profile
Do you Drink? Do you Smoke? Child Of Satan
Posted : 31 May, 2013 01:40 PM

I'm gonna have a beer, and light a cigar!!!

I"M KIDDING:Mug::ROFL:

hubbarddebra99

View Profile
new city
Posted : 14 May, 2013 09:43 AM

check out a couple good churches. also coffee shops.

get the Friday paper and look at weekend events; this is when my city paper has info on weekend, but also prints special things, such as movies or music, that the church might do for young people.

Have Fun, and Good Luck!:rolleyes::waving:

hubbarddebra99

View Profile
Greedy husband
Posted : 14 May, 2013 09:34 AM

cook low fat food!:laugh:

not trying to be a smart-alek

hubbarddebra99

View Profile
Would you date this guy?
Posted : 1 May, 2013 01:50 PM

depends on the situation:

for instance, maybe he/she is raising a child with the child's other parent on disablity or some other goverment assistance.

He/she can no longer live with the parent because of reasons that are not safe or healthy for the child.

They must, however, stay legally married, in order to keep recieving the money he/she so desparatly needs to raise his/her child.

I tried to write this for both men and woman.

DON'T JUDGE!!

hubbarddebra99

View Profile
sister in law who like a sister
Posted : 23 Apr, 2013 03:43 PM

my sister-in law Darlene Lange who is very close to me. has lekemima(sp) The MD's can't get her blood platlets up; please pray for her!:angel::prayingm::prayingf:

hubbarddebra99

View Profile
I didn't want to ask but I have to.
Posted : 15 Apr, 2013 02:21 PM

okay:

first, I'm to old for you plus i can't have any more kids, so I'm can be REAL,REAL frank with you.

First, improve the grammer of your writing. now, I know that can be hard for people who are hearing-impared, "I am too", but it can be done. your post are Very hard to read!

Secord, you seem to wanna jump straight into marriage; my dear brother in Christ, That is NOT how it's done! Ladies need to take their time, and get to know a man well, before we are ready to marry him. Ever hear, "marry in haste, divorce at leasure?

Third, (and really, this should be first!) Pray daily! ask GOD to send you a mate and make you right for her!!

You are cute, and if you were smart enough to go to college, you can do it!

Hope this helps!

hubbarddebra99

View Profile
please pray for my sister in law
Posted : 25 Mar, 2013 04:50 PM

my sister in law is the coolest person I know! She treeted me like her little sister, right from the start when she married my brother, and she is VERY dear to me!

She is bleeding from her bottom,stomach, and skin, but we don't know why. The MD's can't get her platelets and red bloos cells up! Please, Please pray! Thank You!:prayingf:

hubbarddebra99

View Profile
Please pray for me
Posted : 25 Mar, 2013 04:36 PM

oh sweetheart:

I am praying for you. Please contact the Department of Social Services in your county.

Also call the police and get the number of a woman's shelter, have your mom call it. if she won't call, you call!

you are not interfering you are HELPING!!

This Danny sounds like he is abusive, that is not right, plus It Is Against The Law!

A shelter will help you and your brother and sisters, even if your mom won't go.

GOOD LUCK:angel:

Page : 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15