Author Thread
hubbarddebra99

View Profile
Advise Please
Posted : 30 Sep, 2015 09:42 AM

I am talking to a guy here. It is moving right along, and I really like him! (Even better, he seems to really like me!!)

But, I have not had a date in about 10 years! "I'm NOT "weird", just no one in my small town to date, the GOOD ones are married already!!!!!!"

I would appreciate any and all advise on how to do this right.

I'm A Little Scared!

hubbarddebra99

View Profile
info on Twelve Tribes
Posted : 23 Sep, 2015 12:30 PM

I grew up in Cleveland, TN, and as a teen, my friends and I would go to Chattanooga often. We would eat at a restaurant on McCallie Ave. called (THE YELLOW DELI)

I now live in Hickory, NC and recently I got a magazine published by the people who owned Yellow Deli. I guess they were up here looking at land to start a NC community.

While I was glad to see that my old "stomping ground" was still in business, and that the people that ran it were still as cool and sweet as ever, the magazine telling about them seemed a little vague and very cult-like. (Got an UNEASY feeling!)

Anyone know anything about this?

hubbarddebra99

View Profile
Big Bang Theory
Posted : 23 Sep, 2015 12:11 PM

I proudly was and still am a NERD!!!

Love Big Bang, my fave is Leonard and Penny!

hubbarddebra99

View Profile
The future of online dating
Posted : 14 Sep, 2015 12:32 PM

it's a wonderful idea!

if you can keep it clean, safe and reasonably priced, I say DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:hearts::peace::glow:

hubbarddebra99

View Profile
wondering
Posted : 9 Sep, 2015 03:23 PM

@Hark

I was living with my parents after my divorce. I remarried, and my new husband and I were moving to CA. My parents very much wanted to raise my son, and at the time I thought it would be best.

hubbarddebra99

View Profile
wondering
Posted : 8 Sep, 2015 12:47 PM

my son is a mess! He is involved with drugs and alcohol and is making everyone around him hurt for him!

He was raised by my parents, and no child was ever more loved!!! He was rotten spoiled, but I am not jealous. I was glad that my parents had healed and loved someone so very much.

Here is my Question:

My parents, especially my father was always super strict with me; strict to the point of abusive, and a bit mean.

I forgive my father, I LOVE my father! VERY MUCH!!! Yet, I wonder. I have always heard about (generational curses), and I have never understood that verse in the Bible about "binding and loosing." Is it possible that the problem with my son is because of a curse on my father, because of the way he raised me? If so, How Do I Remove It?

Thanks

Debby

hubbarddebra99

View Profile
leave him to the Lord?
Posted : 2 Sep, 2015 02:23 PM

Thank you so much for your understanding and sweet reply.

I do pray for my son, his ex-wife, and especially my Grandboys.

It's a sad thing.

At least my son is helping his grandfather, so I know he still has heart.

Thank you all.

hubbarddebra99

View Profile
leave him to the Lord?
Posted : 31 Aug, 2015 01:47 PM

My son is a VERY unpleasant, unhappy, person. He was raised by my parents, and was spoiled from the time he was very little.

I would argue with my parents, about letting him do as he pleased.

Now he is an alcoholic/drug abuser, who has lost his wife, children, home, everything but his job.

I pray for him, but really feel very little sympathy for him.

We are Not close, and lately he has been so unpleasant to me, that I would rather avoid him.

I feel he was taught differently, and has made his choses. Talking to him when he's like this is a waste of time.

Am I wrong to feel this way?

hubbarddebra99

View Profile
"Pagan Christianity?" by Frank Viola and George Barna
Posted : 31 Aug, 2015 01:00 PM

definitely gonna read this as I am a "different type of Christian, HINT!" can't say a lot about it.

thanks

hubbarddebra99

View Profile
Metal
Posted : 19 Aug, 2015 01:23 PM

There is Christian Metal?!

Give me some names, I wanna find this stuff!!!!!!!

I love OZZY'S music, I also pray for him!:dancingp:

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10