Author Thread
hubbarddebra99

View Profile
Pray for me
Posted : 26 Aug, 2010 12:45 PM

oh friend, i am so sorry to hear of yur pain. i am praying for you. sometimes, when life gets real painful you think you should "help" God out a little by maybe taking your life. Please, Please, i beg of you, DON"T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it will get better. you never know what God has just around the corner,and it may be something really good, really big, and really interesting!

At one time, i was very poor, with a small child,and mentally ill husband. at that time, i wanted out of this world so bad, i was looking at my husband's full oxcontin bottle, wondering how many would kill me! when my precious daughter came in the house wanting a drink, i realized how wrong that would be!!!!! God got me out of that trouble and has always been there for me since. sometimes it's hard, but He"s always there! Read in the bible where it says:" TO EVERYTHING, THERE IS A SEASON, AND A TIME FOR EVERY PURPOSE UNDER THE HEAVENS." this is God's way of saying: IT DON'T STAY BAD!!!!!!!!!!

All Prayers and Brightest Blessing to YOU

Debby:angel:

hubbarddebra99

View Profile
hello
Posted : 26 Aug, 2010 12:23 PM

i didn't know you had this. HOW WONDERFUL!!! i shall have fun! Debby:dancingp:

hubbarddebra99

View Profile
So infuriating
Posted : 26 Aug, 2010 12:17 PM

so glad u quit smoking! and that you did it while you are so young! i'm 51, and glad i never started. it eventually killed my mother, and i still miss her. keep the Faith! I pray you find someone, pray i do too! Debby

Page : 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54