Author Thread
hubbarddebra99

View Profile
Curse of Loneliness
Posted : 19 Jun, 2014 03:29 PM

my dear brother in Christ:

I think someone just wanted to get their jollies by being very cruel and mean to you.

you are very bright, and obviously well read; "knows who Mr. Darcy is!"

Natives in Africa, would believe that the witchdoctor could curse them to death. They would lie down, stop eating and drinking if they thought the witch doctor cursed them; of course, they died!

The mind has great and terrible power. As St. Paul says, "Whatsoever things are pure, holy and good, THINK ON THESE THINGS!!!!!!!!!!!

Praying for ya!:angel:

hubbarddebra99

View Profile
I need help
Posted : 17 Jun, 2014 05:19 PM

I am going to be kind and say I am praying for you!

Don't get discouraged and believe that good things will come to you.

Pray for me too, I need job badly! gonna go see about one I would like to have tomorrow.:glow:

hubbarddebra99

View Profile
Resurection
Posted : 10 May, 2014 01:03 PM

what ya'll think of ABC's Resurection?

I AM HOOKED!!!

hubbarddebra99

View Profile
Have you noticed...
Posted : 10 May, 2014 12:55 PM

read the book Heaven is for Real, and cant'nt wait to see the movie! sweetest book I ever read!

hubbarddebra99

View Profile
Faith Like Potatoes
Posted : 10 May, 2014 12:51 PM

would it be on you-tube? name interests me.

hubbarddebra99

View Profile
oh gotta another question ^^
Posted : 8 May, 2014 04:05 PM

spooky:

I very much admire people who decide they, for what ever reason decide, they do not want children and/or would not make good parents. It is a Hard decision to make.

I have fostered kids for years, and it is so sad to see people who should have NEVER had children, and yet they have them.

Thank GOD for people who think about it carefully, and decide NOT to become parents!

PS: I'm not bitter, and have two beautiful kids, and a beautiful grandson.

hubbarddebra99

View Profile
Ping-Pong
Posted : 16 Dec, 2013 12:13 PM

now that mccubed gave it a name. I shall ask a ?

I ping-ponged awhile with a very nice Gentleman "I stress gentleman" We, however, had VERY little in common. Also, the conversation laged,got off the subject of why I wrote in the first place, which was to share creative writing, and I was frankly bored.

I don't have my own computer, so I'm not on much. It's not nice, but I just got busy and stoped writing.

How should I have handled it?

hubbarddebra99

View Profile
pray for me yes, pity me no
Posted : 13 Dec, 2013 01:29 PM

Please pray for me.

Things WILL get better, but right now they stink!

My son is an alcoholic, and is really fighting with drink.

I am out of a job; also I am going back to school. I love kids and want to work with them, but I've had bad exsperiences with some child-center directors; that makes me doubt myself.

My daughter is getting tired of being the bill payer.

However, I am trying to stay Happy and Faithfull. God has Never,Ever let me down!!!!!!!!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS to ALL:angel::hearts:

Debby

hubbarddebra99

View Profile
Duck Dynasty
Posted : 13 Dec, 2013 01:11 PM

OK, some are tired of it, but I think it so nice to see a show where the men love God, their wives, and each other. I LOVE the fact that they pray on each show!!!

Also, they show Christians as real and able to have fun.

LOVE me some Duck Boys and Girls!:hearts:

hubbarddebra99

View Profile
"Sound of music"
Posted : 13 Dec, 2013 01:05 PM

I loved it too!:glow:

Page : 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13