Author Thread
gwhenzy

View Profile
Consider others better than yourself
Posted : 20 Jun, 2019 06:08 PM

People get hurt if someone speak straightforwardly, yes, and sometimes if how you deliver touches "egos" you may received slap on your cheek. We all have insecurities, envy, ambitions and frustrations. But on the other side of you has a built in good, wonderful and amazing personality that God created you to be. Considering others better than yourself is a humbly and unselfish attitude towards others that actually the Bible teaches us to live with, accept and love them of who they are. We maybe straightforward sometimes but it tells you who you are and will make you courageous to change and be happy with your life. God speed.

gwhenzy

View Profile
Waiting for God's perfect timing.
Posted : 13 Jun, 2019 05:00 PM

Searching for a life partner is not an easy thing. Finding a true christian now a days is a battle! The very truth is a ''Christ centered relationship last long''. Today, as I have experienced in dating site, few men are quite serious, fear God and kind hearted but mostly are rude and don't respect woman. I would say and i've found some men who trully sincere and kind are those who doesn't believe in Jesus Christ as Lord and savior. But otherwise I'd still hope and believed that having a partner of the same God believing would bring us into a life designed by God and planned since the time God put you in your mother's womb. Waiting worth if you let God's plan for your fate. It might be upsetting and discouraging but eventually you will gratified by something God in store for you. Waiting for God's perfect timing is worth living! God speed.

gwhenzy

View Profile
respect for a woman
Posted : 7 Feb, 2019 08:58 PM

Respect is everywhere, acceptance brings you in the deeper understanding of who you are and what you are,

gwhenzy

View Profile
respect for a woman
Posted : 7 Feb, 2019 05:04 PM

The very irritating word I received from this guy's are really annoying, calling me lesbians, the Bible teaching about sex,fornication, and alike are very clear enough to stand on your ground and make it holy as a gift from God, it should be done under marriage. A true Christian guy respect a woman highly ,treated them as your own mother and obeys what the Bible teaches us.

gwhenzy

View Profile
respect for a woman
Posted : 7 Feb, 2019 04:40 PM

I've been in this site for a month now, I would say so far is quite good, men I've met seems kind, godly but as it go through they were just learning on how you will caught up in sexual gratification which is not should be being in a Christian dating site ,but as expected from some of them are not really God fearing, so you must be careful how to deal with these guys, few are fearing God, so be wise as serpent but be humble like a dove,God is watching every step of the way don't go far beyond God 's way,go straight and you will not be lost! God bless us.

gwhenzy

View Profile
respect for a woman
Posted : 7 Feb, 2019 04:23 PM

Hi,my name is wheng