Author Thread
roseydove

View Profile
Favorite Actors/Actresses...
Posted : 3 Dec, 2017 03:47 PM

Kate Mulgrew Been a fan since 10years old She was the first female Captain of the Star Trek Series on Voyager

Shes Catholic

I watched several interviews where she always uses her hand and Says Hand to God and All his Glory

She wrote a Memoir 2015 of her life growing up etc...Been through some Terrible Horrific Things From Rape, to Her Daughters Adoption

Mariska Hargitay

For the Fact, she is the Main Character of Law & Order SVU (Fan since 1999)

And the Real Life BIG HEART she has off-screen as a Advocate for Survivors

And Another Fact to her Favorite Quote I Love

Well i believe that there are no accidents and I believe that God has a plan and I have a very deep belief in God and I think he's a whole lot smarter than me so um although I don't understand it i do trust it and I have learned to make peace with what is you have to accept what is and try to figure out I think my sort of philosophy is what can I learn from this situation and how can I grow that's the most important thing to me is growing - Mariska Hargitay

roseydove

View Profile
Does skin color / ethinicty / race really matter here on cdff ?
Posted : 3 Dec, 2017 03:29 PM

Im trusting God for the one he has for me I dont care about his Skin/Ethnicity/Race the only problem i have with International is Long Distance is very hard its not for everyone that is why it would be hard for me to date outside USA otherwise it has nothing to do with the rest as Long as he Loves God more than me and Leads his Family Spiritually etc.......International is just hard to be so far apart for me

roseydove

View Profile
Spiritual Speaking It is Important
Posted : 3 Dec, 2017 03:23 PM

I made the mistake of dating those who are not Christian and those who say they are Christian but their Fruit is far from them and Spiritually it makes it very hard with not following Christ Like behavior Galations 5 talks about walking in the Spirit and Flesh when you get saved it should give you that hunger to change into Christ like Behavior of walking in the Spirit not excuses to say thats my Personality or thats how I was raised Its ok to not be Perfect No one is Perfect Except Jesus Yet never growing finding all excuses to act the same behavior is a Spirit of Pride and only makes anyone hard to be around So it's very Vital to make sure even when they say Im christian they are trying to walk in the Spirit the Fruit should show not talk has to be Walk in Action I will no longer date someone who is still very Fleshly and full of excuses You can tell if they Growing For me as a Female its vital that a Man Leads Spiritually and walks in the Spirit not the Flesh A Woman of God will easily Submit to a Man she knows is showing the Character of Christ and Growing in him