Author Thread
ChristianGuy76

View Profile
What are Your thoughts
Posted : 12 Jun, 2020 04:23 AM

I included men in my post and I am being honest. There really is not much out there. I told this to a single woman in her mid thirties who was upset that she could not find anyone either on another Christian Message Board. I am not bashing women, just talking about my experiences with what I found. I usually try to console other single Christians that are struggling. I know how the mind can play tricks on you still being single and never finding someone, its hard. I am just going to leave it at that.

ChristianGuy76

View Profile
What are Your thoughts
Posted : 9 Jun, 2020 01:10 AM

I am with you, Amorgan707 and the same boat. All you can do is be honest and be yourself. I really don't think there is much out there. Most women I came across through my life are either on drugs, married looking to cheat, or way too wordly. I gave up looking in my early 30s. The best advice I can give you is don't give up like I did. Also this is not an attack on women. I feel there are alot of guys the same way.

ChristianGuy76

View Profile
She doesnt respond.
Posted : 8 Jun, 2020 08:22 PM

Looking at both of your profiles, its probably the distance. Me personally I would want someone close by to get to know over someone that is miles away.

ChristianGuy76

View Profile
No girlfriend since birth guy?
Posted : 1 Feb, 2020 03:03 AM

I am 43 and never been in a relationship. It depends I guess. When I was in High School, I was not allowed to date and was pretty much an outcast. There was this one girl I really liked but did not know how to go about asking her out. I did not worry about dating so much when I was in my 20's. I got a decent job and was trying to make good life decisions. I never been a wild person. I wanted to date to find a wife and not just hook up with anyone. I wanted a traditional Christian family. At the time I did not attend Church and was really struggling with the World. Everyone I was around was trying to go this way and I wanted to go the right way. Not do drugs and have a child outside of marriage. Saving myself for marriage was a big deal for me even though its frowned upon in this day and age. I also stayed living with my parents saving my money for my own place which was also frowned upon.

I tried dating off and on but either women were not interested or I was not interested in them for certain reasons. I wanted to start my own family and most women I was around only was interested in hook ups. I turned to online dating and that never worked out for me. I ended up working nights which also puts a huge strain on trying to have a life and also struggling with Worldly unsaved people.

I finally got to a point where I just gave up and put it in the Lord's hands. There is just not much out there and I usually hear all kinds of horror divorce stories. People finding their spouses cheating on them and so forth.

I would not be too judgmental on people never being in a relationship. I have met a few people on a Christian Message Board who are the same as me. They never found anyone to marry. Its rough out there and personally I am super picky on who I want to be my wife. I want my wife to be equally as concerned as I would be if my kids got into something I do not approve of.

ChristianGuy76

View Profile
What's your intentions?
Posted : 1 Oct, 2019 12:37 AM

Thanks CupcakeMe, I am not used to social interaction. I have tried going to Church but with me working nights, its pretty difficult.

ChristianGuy76

View Profile
What's your intentions?
Posted : 29 Sep, 2019 12:53 AM

I been wanting to date to find my Best Friend. Find that special someone to face life with as my wife. To grow spiritually with. I want to take my time and get to know someone for a year. I only want to marry once. I have had no luck at all. I was not allowed to date when I was in school. I also developed Social Anxiety in High School and that was tough to break out of. I have tried online dating off and on through the years. Just no luck. The women I work with are not Christians. I want a Christian wife to be equally yoked with. Just not much out there.

ChristianGuy76

View Profile
Lots of views but no messages???
Posted : 7 May, 2019 06:38 AM

I agree with Sevendust.