Author Thread
EssenceofOcean

View Profile
True story
Posted : 6 Jan, 2014 05:24 PM

I totally agree with you Rambo9 and ravenheart!

EssenceofOcean

View Profile
Idolitry?
Posted : 6 Jan, 2014 01:53 PM

It was nice what a person wrote about family. However, it is not always true about family life.

When I accepted Jesus Christ as my savior He became my father. My parent who is reparenting me. He is teaching me things that growing up the people around me did or could not teach due to there own issues. I feel like I am being raised again; it is very interesting, hard, fun, joyful, triling among other discriptions.

Thank you for posting this and to the answers given!

EssenceofOcean

View Profile
If a guy mentions to make sure he's not after 1 thing..
Posted : 6 Jan, 2014 01:42 PM

Yes, to the post above this one.. since I gave him absolutely no indocator that I wanted such a thing.

We haven't chatted anymore and this is fine with me.

Yes, I feel disappointed because he seemed nice and all and really trying to be Christ-like. I really do try not to be to harsh though because we ALL have sins and struggles. However, with that said that is why we need to beat down the flesh and it is only through Jesus we can even do that. I pray for anyone struggling with sexual thoughts and there is no condemnation in Jesus!

God Bless!

EssenceofOcean

View Profile
Hello from Michigan!
Posted : 4 Jan, 2014 05:38 PM

Hey David,

Welcome to the site! I know what it's like moving to a totally new area so I will be praying for you.

EssenceofOcean

View Profile
Carrie Underwood ~ " The sound of music "
Posted : 26 Dec, 2013 08:49 PM

For her not being a stage actress I thought she did great! I think there is a major difference between stage singing and singing in a musical/broadway. I give nbc props for doing something like this! :) Poor Carrie I could tell she was nervous..I don't blame her!

EssenceofOcean

View Profile
If a guy mentions to make sure he's not after 1 thing..
Posted : 26 Dec, 2013 08:45 PM

Hello all!

I honestly don't post here that much but thought to pose this question due to a chat I recently had with a member from CDFF on facebook.

The man warned me that I need to be careful that the guy isn't, "After one thing," that thing being sex.

It just seems odd to me that the guy would mention this. It seems like he's a guy that's after it because he made another suggestive comment and then said he was joking.

We're just chatting nothing beyond that. He hasn't suggested us meeting in person eventhough we don't live that far apart. Maybe he isn't suggesting anything because he knows he won't get sex from me? If this is the case, and this is I realize pure assumption on my part but I'm not sure what to do. Should I ask him outright if that is what he wants or just leave him alone.

Any advice would be appreciated!

EssenceofOcean

View Profile
Looking for Christians in Tampa Bay area of Florida
Posted : 26 Dec, 2013 08:36 PM

Hi all!

Anyone in this area that would like to chat? You can never have enough Christian friends to hang out with and learn from! :)

Have a great day and God bless!

EssenceofOcean

View Profile
Hello all, really looking to build as many true friendships as possible.
Posted : 8 Dec, 2013 06:14 PM

Welcome to the site! I've been on the site off and on for a couple years. I'll for sure check out your profile you can never know enough sincere people in Christ. :)

EssenceofOcean

View Profile
Hi
Posted : 8 Dec, 2013 06:08 PM

Hello!

I also like the chat forums they're really neat and you do learn others opinions. Welcome to the site!

EssenceofOcean

View Profile
Bath, Pennsylvania
Posted : 27 Nov, 2013 07:37 AM

I didn't look at your profile however I'm from Pittsburgh originally if you'd like to chat. :) God bless I hope you find what you are seeking on the site!

Page : 1 2 3 4 5