Author Thread
EssenceofOcean

View Profile
Jesus, martial arts, and stuff like that
Posted : 6 Jan, 2011 07:34 PM

Hello,

I think it's really great what you want to do in order to help people. Just keep praying and keep your eyes on the Lord and he will guide you to the right path.

Good luck, and God bless!

EssenceofOcean

View Profile
How far is to far?
Posted : 7 Sep, 2010 01:04 PM

I can see everyone's points on this topic..It just seems that men and women are so quick to hop in to bed together..and, I don't want a man that is like that.

However, here's something that a friend of mine pointed out to me that I thought to share with you all. If the man or woman you are dating is pressuring you to go farther than you would like, or they won't take no for an answer..and they won't respect your choices than they are not the one for you. I have faith that God will raise a stop sign in trying to warn you of this.

EssenceofOcean

View Profile
Anyone near or around Tampa Florida?
Posted : 6 Sep, 2010 07:45 PM

Yeah, that is cool!

EssenceofOcean

View Profile
How far is to far?
Posted : 6 Sep, 2010 07:39 PM

Hello all!

To those of us who are trying to live a Christian life and are dating, or want to date someone..how far is to far in your relationship? I do mean in a physical sence; where do you cross the line and say, "Ok, this is far enough.."

We all know as men and women our sexuality.. and our desire for the flesh is very very tempting.. and believe me I can respect that and understand it.

However, I personally have made a promise to God and myself that I will not have sexual intercourse until I am married. However, I am fine with kissing and holding one another.

I do realize that this can lead to other things. however that is where I believe God fits in to this equation. For with God all things are possible.

What are everyone's thoughts on this? Regardless of your past..for when you have become saved all things are wiped clean..you have a new slate a new beginning.

God bless, and have a great day!

EssenceofOcean

View Profile
Anyone near or around Tampa Florida?
Posted : 3 Sep, 2010 08:40 AM

Hello all!

Does anyone live near or around the Tampa Florida area? Male or female it's great to meet new Christian people!

I'm 26, single with no kids. I love going to the beach, swimming, writing, discussing the Bible and world events, history, sightseeing and so much more!

Feel free to message me or reply to this post.

Have a great day and God bless!

EssenceofOcean

View Profile
Would you consider someone w/a disability?
Posted : 25 Aug, 2010 07:33 PM

Yes, I agree with you. When I tell people it freaks them out..like it's some kind of a disease and it certainly is not.

Thank you for your prayers..God bless!

EssenceofOcean

View Profile
Would you consider someone w/a disability?
Posted : 24 Aug, 2010 09:33 PM

Hi all!

I'm EssenceOfOcean and I've joined the site a while back however now I just getting in to the web site. An interesting question came to mind so I thought to ask it here.

Would you consider dating someone if they had a disability? For me, I wouldn't care; as long as they treat me with respect, love and honesty. And that they put God first in their life. I actually do have a slight disability myself: I have a visual impairment. This doesn't really make such a big difference in my life cause I can do everything that a fully sighted person can except drive..I'd love to drive! :) But I can cook, go on the computer, go out and do whatever it is I want to do.

Have a great day everyone and God bless!

EssenceofOcean

View Profile
Hello ~~~~~~~
Posted : 24 Aug, 2010 09:26 PM

Hello Maria,

Yes, I'm also kinda new to the site. I've found it doesn't matter who sends the message first; so if you see a guy out there that you'd like to get to know feel free and send him a message! :)

Since this is a free site anyone can come on here and say anything.. so my advice to you and everyone is just be careful! I also hope to find a good Christian man that isn't in to just the physical side of things.

God bless and I really hope you find what you're looking for!

EssenceofOcean

View Profile
Any girls in love with Jesus?
Posted : 24 Aug, 2010 09:13 PM

Yes, I am in love with Jesus..and I'm not afraid to say it! :)

I try to live my life according to his word, it's hard and I'm not perfect however I'm trying. I want to do whatever it is he wants for me. I hope he will bless me with a husband however that is his will and his doing. This is a neat topic! This is also my first post on the forums..so hi all! :)

I hope all of us find whatever you are seeking!

EssenceofOcean

Page : 1 2 3 4 5