Author Thread
Bridgit

View Profile
Would you be attracted to a Christian man with knowledge of theology and/or apologetics?
Posted : 7 Jan, 2013 03:31 PM

Yes. I would be hoping though that this knowledge doesn't puff him up but humbles him.

Bridgit

View Profile
What are the 3 main attributes you look for in a man?
Posted : 7 Jan, 2013 03:27 PM

- maturity

- good character

- romantic

Godly is a given. :rolleyes:

Bridgit

View Profile
Believers are the temple of God
Posted : 15 Sep, 2012 06:21 PM

Yes, I agree. I would definitely choose to have a long term relationship with someone who is a believer in the Bible and a follower of Christ. Someone who lives by faith, in the Spirit and endeavor to serve God and glorify Him in his life. I'd like him to be at my spiritual level or higher.

Bridgit

View Profile
I need an honest answer! :)
Posted : 15 Sep, 2012 06:14 PM

It doesn't matter to me. What is coming out from his heart is the most important factor for me.

Blessings,

Bridgit

Bridgit

View Profile
What Do Your Clothes Say About You?
Posted : 9 Apr, 2012 03:37 PM

What we wear says a lot about us but of course not as much as our actions.

Blessings.

Bridgit

View Profile
Do you read the book before seeing a movie?
Posted : 9 Apr, 2012 03:27 PM

Every time I read a book before seeing a movie I got disappointed with the movie.

Blessings.

Bridgit

View Profile
Two books of interest!!!!
Posted : 9 Apr, 2012 03:22 PM

I've read the Shack. I really liked it.

As for every book we need to be aware and check in our Bible the truth of the statements made in it. I've done just that and there are many Bible truths in it.

I love what it says in the book about forgiving. I have shared that book with many christian friends.

Of course, no book out there can replace or even come close to the Bible.

Thanks for sharing, Melanie! :)

Blessings.

Bridgit

View Profile
loving someone Ive never met in person,am I a fool
Posted : 10 Oct, 2011 09:15 AM

Don't feel ashamed, dissapointed and rejected. You were sincere and that's what counts. So many people turn around the bush instead of saying it as it is. If she had felt the same for you, she would have responded. You should feel at peace, knowing that her feelings for you were not the same as yours. You do not want to push a relationship. I believe in honest, open communication. Say it as it is, otherwise, the relationship will never work.

You are searching for love and thought you found it but it didn't work. Now you can move on to find the person who will love receiving your poems and love you as you are. Imo, you saved yourself from a deeper hurt. If you have to hide your true feelings/passion to be loved, there can be no relation. There's got to be a strong connection, a deep acceptance of each other, a complete trust in each other.

I pray you will find the women who will love you as you love her.

Best wishes to you!

Bridgit

View Profile
It has occured to me...
Posted : 8 Oct, 2011 11:45 AM

I decided not to take chances and to wait for my kids to be older.

It is so important for your children not to be affected by bringing home a new parent that has no experience with children.

I have taken the decision that if I remarry I will marry someone who is already a parent and loves his children and will love mine as if they were his own.

Take your time. There is no need to rush and then regret it. It is better to live in perfect harmony with your kids even if you feel lonely and miss all the good stuff that a relationship with the opposite sex brings. It's worth it, imo.

Bridgit

View Profile
why do guys run away
Posted : 6 Oct, 2011 04:03 PM

Yes, well said, Virtuous!

We have to be patient and wait. We want the best, not only for us but for our kids too!

Have a great evening.

Page : 1 2 3