Author Thread
Alligator

View Profile
Joe said Trump wants to defund the police?
Posted : 19 Sep, 2020 07:52 PM

YES, and the police support Trump. so does ICE, Border Patrol, military, Sheriff departments and CITIZENS

Alligator

View Profile
Ruth Ginsburg
Posted : 19 Sep, 2020 07:50 PM

i watched Trumps North Carolina rally tonight. great crowd. he said he will be making a nomination for supreme court soon, AND it will be a woman. Crowd went wild. 2020

Alligator

View Profile
Love Is Our Trademark
Posted : 17 Sep, 2020 06:55 PM

Ivy - read what you just wrote - "he often will type something up on a word processor and then copy and paste that." WHAT? that IS copy and paste, makes no difference if he copies off the internet or something he types himself, pasting it makes the action "copy and paste" . And that has nothing to do with LOVE which is the topic

Alligator

View Profile
More criticism
Posted : 17 Sep, 2020 04:01 PM

all the blm protesters that are bused in are paid. they are simply there to loot and shoot and stir up the crowd. notice that all these riots are in states with DEM governors and mayors. if blm thinks antifa is helping them they are wrong. It simply makes black lives appear to be hateful and hurtful.

Antifa's sworn enemy is the far right"

Alligator

View Profile
Met A Woman here once From Sioux Falls, SD
Posted : 17 Sep, 2020 03:52 PM

if she is from Minnesota and you are in Pennsylvana exactly HOW are you partners? chat or phone calls - even hand written letters dont make a relationship except maybe a friendship. Exactly how is this a partnership?

Alligator

View Profile
Love Is Our Trademark
Posted : 17 Sep, 2020 03:49 PM

Quiz - i had to laugh at your answer. YOU are the great artist of copy and paste. lol

Alligator

View Profile
Do you believe God can give you a message through a movie?
Posted : 17 Sep, 2020 03:44 PM

Movies only project the message of the plot. Nothing that an actor/actress wears or says has anything to do with a message from God.

Alligator

View Profile
Petitions to Include Third Party Candidates in the Upcoming Presidential Debates
Posted : 17 Sep, 2020 03:33 PM

i don't think there will be any debates. time is getting short. Biden couldnt walk off a plane in a steady manner the other day for a "town hall" there were only 6 people there each sitting in a folding chair which was in a white painted circle. if he is so afraid of people with virus, how can he face a moderator and other debaters?

Alligator

View Profile
2020 DEBATES
Posted : 16 Sep, 2020 06:29 PM

Actually, i find that you are correct. jorgenson is for the Libertarian party and Hawkins for the Green party. so that still leaves only 2 prominent names, Biden and Trump. the others might get a few votes.

Alligator

View Profile
2020 DEBATES
Posted : 16 Sep, 2020 09:34 AM

There are NO other candidates. Bernie dropped out when he didn't win. I never heard the names of those you just mentioned. You have to WIN in the primaries to be a Candidate. Everyone who didnt win is a Loser. That is why when you get to November there are always 2 choices. If you want to write in a name you can. Some people write their dogs name in the empty blank, but there are NO other candidates no matter how you try to spin it. Biden and Trump

Page : 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15