Author Thread
Alligator

View Profile
A woman cs. Proposal marriage!
Posted : 17 Mar, 2023 06:04 PM

oh, i forgot that many religions, NO ONE makes the proposal, the male head of household meets with another head of household and the couple gets married BEFORE they get to meet each other. I think mostly mid-eastern countries, but all over the world. Not anything I would participate in, but I dont think the bride and groom get a choice in who they marry.

Alligator

View Profile
Muslim girl looking for Friendship
Posted : 17 Mar, 2023 10:25 AM

BC - i think that's a very good condensation of the Christian faith. Thanks for posting

Alligator

View Profile
Pictures care not the most important in finding a Date/ spouse
Posted : 16 Mar, 2023 07:27 PM

sam - i was reading one of your posts and checked your profile. you have a set of photos that truly are the best I've seen on here. You remind me very much of my two grandsons who are in their 20's. I hope you find/meet a good woman to spend your life with. Do not settle for just anyone. :)

Alligator

View Profile
Some will Never get married...so you won't have to be concerned about any divorce!!
Posted : 16 Mar, 2023 06:42 PM

Too many MARRIED people are fornicators with other partners than their spouse. They also have a lot of kids, some that they help support, and others that they ignore and refuse to "recognize". This is flat out SIN.

if two Christians cannot be faithful to each other and work things out, how in the world can one consider marrying into another religion. it IS important to have a Christian bf/gf/spouse.

Alligator

View Profile
Is anyone unsure of their salvation?
Posted : 16 Mar, 2023 12:48 PM

The unpardonable sin is blasphemy against the Holy Spirit. Blasphemy includes ridicule and attributing the works of the Holy Spirit to the devil.

Alligator

View Profile
A woman cs. Proposal marriage!
Posted : 16 Mar, 2023 12:33 PM

I've personally never seen anything in the Bible that allows a woman to do the proposal. Many other religions might allow it, but most religions give the man "power' over the household...including how you dress, cooking, major decisions, etc. so i think the man has to do the proposal.

Alligator

View Profile
Read Matthew 5
Posted : 16 Mar, 2023 12:24 PM

We need to leave youTube, tik tok, instagram and more OUT of religion. lots of people scan these and see some sort of religious poem or statement and take it for truth. Get rid of all that. Study the Bible so you dont have to struggle through trash.

Alligator

View Profile
Many divorced looking for another mate !!
Posted : 16 Mar, 2023 12:20 PM

I live in Nebraska. we are also a No Fault state

Alligator

View Profile
Eternity
Posted : 15 Mar, 2023 09:33 AM

No that it not correct. its your love of JESUS and doing all the things he requires of you that gets you eternity in heaven. loving a human being does not qualify. if your partner is a "good person". that does not put you together for eternity.

Matthew 22:30, in which Jesus tells a group of questioners, "At the resurrection people will neither marry nor be given in marriage; they will be like the angels in heaven.” this is earth and we have relationships. Our job in heaven is not earthly marriage - it is exalting Christ.

Alligator

View Profile
Should you tell your health limitations?
Posted : 15 Mar, 2023 09:20 AM

my daughter died at 33. she told her fiance about her health. they were married 5 years before she died. I personally want to know if someone has serious health problems as not interested in being a babysitter for a sick person IF we have time to get acquainted, meet, discuss and THEN decide to stay together, then I would no longer be a "baby sitter" but a wife who is caring for her husband.

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10