Author Thread
Alligator

View Profile
Whatsapp requests.
Posted : 23 Apr, 2020 09:34 AM

Facebook owns Whatsapp and Google owns Hangouts. yes, they are convenient, but both archive every word and photo. I prefer to talk on here for awhile If a man is not interested enough to type a few sentences on here, why would I want to move to a storage app? just sayin'

Alligator

View Profile
Be cautious
Posted : 22 Apr, 2020 04:43 PM

i disagree. if I had met this man, no telling what his intentions were. talking on the phone first at least you get the accent, find out if they can carry a conversation , etc. Anyone can email pretty well. meeting too quickly can be dangerous.

Alligator

View Profile
Be cautious
Posted : 22 Apr, 2020 01:09 PM

when you are talking to a total stranger, there is no real way to know if they are real. I had an online messaging guy for 4 months. when I gave him my phone number, he was so foreign i could not understand a word he said. Background checks are SOMETIMES a good thing.

Alligator

View Profile
How about a section where people can learn how to read, study and translate the Scripture.
Posted : 22 Apr, 2020 11:56 AM

teddy - i truly worry about the audience involved if you ever get to be a missionary. Your profile says you are studying to be a missionary. That means presenting Christ is a good light, NOT harassing people, making fun of their ideas or questions. how do you expect to teach the words of Jesus while all the time undermining the intelligence and desire to learn that those you are teaching have. The Bible states that false teachers are not going to Heaven. Unless you get a grip on your personality, stop the emoji's, speak kindly instead of hateful words, you will eventually feel God's wrath.

Alligator

View Profile
Worship
Posted : 22 Apr, 2020 11:28 AM

so, forgetting about the circular disposition of worship WHERE is the story about the dog?

Alligator

View Profile
Matthew 11:21
Posted : 22 Apr, 2020 11:14 AM

Absolutely NO.

Alligator

View Profile
Age Appropriate
Posted : 21 Apr, 2020 03:52 PM

teddy, my post was not about myself. I said "sometimes a few sweet words, a pretty gift and fancy supper out make common sense go out the window." that is in response to a post that old men try to find young women...and i am talking about that scenerio. your profile states you are studying to be a missionary. I can assure you that ANY indigenous people you meet have higher morals and values than you do. They are kinder and more intelligent than to ridicule others. As I read your posts, Its no wonder you are single. Your desires on your profile do not match up at all with the personality of hatred that you show on your posts.

Alligator

View Profile
Paul NEVER recommends discarding the Law.
Posted : 21 Apr, 2020 11:06 AM

correction: the only other person on that threat besides hidden mountain and prophetic was ONE POST by

Khutzpah^ - gt a grip teddy and spend your time on something worthwhile.

Alligator

View Profile
Posted : 21 Apr, 2020 11:01 AM

teddy - what are you talking about? Hidden Mountains thread Thread: Apostle Paul or Impostor Paul? is way back on FEBRUARY 4 - the only people on there are herself and prophetic. i think one post by kjv maybe. all the names you mention and the lies you tell are simply NOT TRUE.

Alligator

View Profile
Posted : 21 Apr, 2020 10:34 AM

Teddyhug -- i feel sorry for you that you have nothing profitable or good to do with your time except to look up old posts, pick and choose and then post from threads that may not even be used anymore. I also feel sorry for prophetic that he or she has no other interests in life except copy and past. I accused KJV of nothing - i simply stated there are two reasons to start this thread. If you think I am old, then remember that you are to respect your elders....but then, you seem to respect no one.. David makes sense and Abounding Grace makes sense. I guess you are still upset about KJV rejecting you and therefore try to ruin threads for everyone else.

Page : 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38