Author Thread
Alligator

View Profile
Do you think I should contact him once more or let it go?
Posted : 14 Mar, 2023 10:12 PM

Hazel , my opinion is to just let it go. you actually got to meet him and spend some time. It sounds like he was not very conversational and you would have liked more talking. But you were seeing what he is really like. He also was evaluating you. Perhaps he is looking for a different personality. I would consider it a good thing you got to meet in person, because most people here don't get that opportunity. Now its time to move on. If he wants to write you, he will. Pray seriously to be able to clear him out of your mind and move on.

Alligator

View Profile
Divorce / marriage
Posted : 14 Mar, 2023 09:58 PM

WonderZZZZ, your postings seem oriented to scold or embarrass the reader. You say you are a volunteer web pastor. What is that? Who are you preaching to? volunteer for what church, or what business? do you accept money donations to spread your thoughts? Is this how you are self-employed?

I would caution anyone reading this thread to actually THINK what each of these people are saying. WonderZZZZ you need to move to Biblical Questions and Discussions as you are not correct in everything you say. The Biblical Discussions is the threads you should be posting on.

Alligator

View Profile
Divorce / marriage
Posted : 14 Mar, 2023 09:48 PM

what in the world is a Primitive Calvinist Baptist Christian ? This sounds very made-up -There is no such thing. Primitive is an adjective and/or a noun describing something but it does NOT pertain to religion. Calvinist - that would be a follower of John Calvin and his way of thinking, it is NOT Christ's teachings. If you think Baptists are Christian, why would you have to use the word Christian in the description? It seems to me that if one takes a little time and reads Moonlight's posts, she is using the Bible correctly and you are not.

Alligator

View Profile
Using a Dating service
Posted : 14 Mar, 2023 04:58 PM

This is such a good article and worth reading over several times. I am surprised at the large number of views and no comments. Is that because every viewer agrees or is it making some of us feel guilty? Read and comment. !

Alligator

View Profile
Dating
Posted : 13 Mar, 2023 03:58 PM

hi - you can do a search of your state - that might help

Alligator

View Profile
its hard to send or read a message with all these ads
Posted : 13 Mar, 2023 03:56 PM

I've been here a little while, but the past two weeks there are dozens of ads. Can someone tell me why? (i suppose its pay to get rid of them???)

Alligator

View Profile
Hi, I'm Sam - A Christian Apologist
Posted : 9 Mar, 2023 05:47 PM

This has gone WAAAAY past introducing yourself. Moonlight had it right when she said take this to an appropriate forum. However, it seems to me its up to someone besides Sam to do that. He is comfortable here, so its up to someone else to start an appropriate debate arena.

Alligator

View Profile
Does anyone else have this problem?
Posted : 8 Mar, 2023 09:13 PM

i have trouble finding anyone in a state or city. And the ads are overwhelming. i dont read them, i just move on as fast as possible.

no, i dont think there are any moderators here.

Alligator

View Profile
Physical Attraction
Posted : 8 Mar, 2023 09:09 PM

Television, magazines, news, everything points to having nice clothing, the perfect hair style, new car, etc. That's not physical attraction, that can turn into greed. Often a person who others judge to be "ordinary" can be the kindest person you will meet. Don't just look at someone's face. Do they treat animals with kindness? Can they carry a conversation of a variety of subjects? Do they drink, smoke and swear? Do they respect older people. There are so many things that Christ would want us to consider - moral standards before looks and money.

Alligator

View Profile
People say I don't seem interested, why
Posted : 8 Mar, 2023 09:00 PM

Is there a big difference in your ages? or a long distance travel in between? move on.

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10