Author Thread
Alligator

View Profile
Do you know anyone who is in the age range 20-35?..or 35-45
Posted : 8 Mar, 2023 08:56 PM

why are YOU asking? If a man is looking for a partner or friend, let him do his own looking. WHY would you take it upon yourself to look for him? something seems fishy here.

Alligator

View Profile
CDFF Banned My Favorite Scammer
Posted : 8 Mar, 2023 08:53 PM

If you already know he is a scammer, why would you miss him? knowing someone's shoe size is not a basis for friendship, dating or love. Be realistic. He got banned for a reason. Move on.

Alligator

View Profile
What should I do in this situation
Posted : 8 Mar, 2023 08:50 PM

I agree. leave him alone. he is not interested. That does NOT mean you are not interesting, pretty, smart,etc. it means he does not "connect" with you. I am an older woman. Stop writing to him find someone else who will treat you better.

Alligator

View Profile
What's wrong with American Women?
Posted : 4 Feb, 2023 09:06 PM

I would suggest that since you seem to think Asian women are more interesting and cater to men, that you pursue trying to meet an Asian woman. She can serve you and you can pay all the bills. There are many American women who take good care of their husband, it all depends on the individual.

Alligator

View Profile
How intimate should Christian dating go
Posted : 4 Feb, 2023 09:02 PM

the answer you seek is an absolute NO

Alligator

View Profile
Don't support immorality includes Homosexuality
Posted : 26 Jan, 2023 11:04 PM

The lengthy writing of Moonlight touches on Exactly what God thinks of homosexuality - and the 2nd writer disliking gays use of the rainbow is well understood by Christians. One problem I see that attempts to "fool" people into thinking being gay or queer is ok, is that the media ok's it. Films portray it. Even commercials for soap or pet food have gays kissing on TV. The media contributes greatly to how children learn both bad and good behavior. I believe it is very wrong for homos to adopt children. It is not God's plan for a child to have two "fathers" or two "mothers". That is not a family and it is not Christian. Believers must take a stand for good morals - elect officials who are decent, monitor movies, talk to your children and family about what God requires us to do.

Alligator

View Profile
Pattern Continues
Posted : 26 Jan, 2023 10:51 PM

Musician, you have a very nice profile. I do see you flat out said you will not be a free ride for a foreign woman to get to the United States. It seems the lady you discussed was looking for exactly that...a free ride to get here. I would suggest that you not even visit with foreigners. Stick to whoever might contact you within the USA. A long time ago I was almost scammed by a foreign man. The only way to make certain is to simply delete those writers who live across the ocean.

Alligator

View Profile
Why are there so many hurt people on here?
Posted : 5 Oct, 2022 09:17 PM

I am not actually on this site very often. seldom have i received a message while i am here. But i am told that if I am checking email, or researching, or even charging my laptop that the green light shows. it is not realistic in this busy day and age to assume that you are going to receive a reply in 30-40 minutes.

Alligator

View Profile
Can a christian lose their salvation
Posted : 4 Oct, 2022 09:12 PM

this is an excellent subject and the poster pointed out very good points. I would also like to say that Jesus tells Nicodemus how to be born again and that is the road to Heaven. that's simply put.... there are many things you must do to keep your faith active and the original lengthy post is extremely worthwhile. in short, i believe a Christian CAN lose their salvation, but i also think that by being truthful, very humble and working hard at going to Heaven, you are able to regain your salvation. thoughts? on that

Alligator

View Profile
I think many struggles that christians go through, stem from an impropper knowledge of Scripture.
Posted : 17 Sep, 2022 07:37 PM

I agree with most of what Marcouse said. We DO cut off the sermon as determined by the clock. There is no time allotted to ask questions or have discussion. How can anyone help a brother or sister who is struggling if that person has no opportunity to SAY " i need help". ? and Quiznos, there are no sheeples except in your own foolish vocabulary. It only shows that you think highly of yourself and know little about what God wants of us.

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10