Author Thread
Alligator

View Profile
Is Sinlessness possible
Posted : 28 Aug, 2022 08:15 PM

The phrase "drinking the Kool-Aid" refers to the 1978 Jonestown massacre, in which more than 900 people committed mass suicide by drinking a flavored drink mixed with Valium, chloral hydrate, cyanide, and Phenergan. Kool-Aid's association with Jonestown has turned into a common meme and saying. But it wasn't Kool-Aid. FLAVOR AID is the real culprit.

All the sources on the massacre say the powder was the grape variety of ANOTHER drink brand, Flavor Aid. Made by Jel-Sert, Surviving witnesses said that Flavor Aid was the drink used, not Kool-Aid.

Yes, Teddy, I am comparing you to Jim Jones. Misleading people about Christ and the Bible. When

a false prophet talks long enough, sometimes he begins to believe himself. As I read through your posts I begin to think you idolized Jim Jones because even though he was evil, he is not forgotten.

Alligator

View Profile
Be careful what you speak Against in the Bible...just because you don't understand it
Posted : 28 Aug, 2022 02:37 PM

Pipi - your profile states " I am a preacher of the everlasting gospel." then you start out by calling another person posting "an old lady" and I can hear the snide feeling as you say that. You are way off base regarding the Bible. Everything in it is the Word of God in some way. Whoever you are preaching to is learning lies and you are leading them to Hell.

Alligator

View Profile
With the world... families... culture... moral depravity... confusion and moral decline within 'the church' --- if you could wake tomorrow and be 15 again, would you choose to do so?
Posted : 28 Aug, 2022 02:14 PM

I would go back IF i could make better decisions. If that was not possible, i am satisfied with today.

Alligator

View Profile
Ive Kissed Dating Goodbye...
Posted : 28 Aug, 2022 02:06 PM

Chatting online whether its several times a day or once a month is NOT dating. I am amazed how many people think they "know" the person they are talking to online - they are planning their future with a person they have never met. OR perhaps a 2-3 day meeting when one of them flew into an airport, hug, dinner out, stay overnight, flowers. took a walk through a museum and got a goodbye kiss at aforesaid airport. No. That is not dating...so you have kissed dating goodbye without ever doing it in the first place.

Alligator

View Profile
Rate my profile please
Posted : 28 Aug, 2022 01:58 PM

I think its a good profile. maybe one more photo a bit closer up. My daughters graduate from Crete High School... several years before you, so i dont know your name. in your travels you might consider making a short list of areas you MIGHT like to live. You are still very young and would adapt to the change pretty quickly. Crete has changed some in the past dozen years, but basically, its stuck in the past. Of course, if you are interested in farmland and animals, there might be something good for sale. Good luck and stay nice.... you will meet the right girl/woman at some point.

Alligator

View Profile
Is Sinlessness possible
Posted : 28 Aug, 2022 01:10 PM

TeddyHug - Anyone can see that I have made some very SHORT posts. YOU make such long hateful posts that most people are going to get tired of reading. There IS a Paradise and a Heaven. As Christ hung on the cross and the thief asked forgiveness, Christ said "today you shall be with me in Paradise". Those who want to fully understand will study on their own. Try to refrain from taking an entire page to refute me. Honestly? I feel sorry for you. Perhaps you had a very unhappy home, or were punished unjustly. When I read your thoughts in writing and they are so full of anger and frustration, I know that in person, you are actually dangerous. A wife or child would be afraid of you, and justly so. I will pray for you that your heart may be changed to help people and not just berate them in every post.

Alligator

View Profile
Hi, Been away for a while
Posted : 27 Aug, 2022 08:05 PM

welcome back. i am sorry for your loss...it will take a long time to completely feel "right" again. I lost my 33 year old daughter MANY years ago. it took a dozen years not to pick up the phone to call her.

Post wherever and whenever you feel like it. maybe this is welcome Home instead of welcome back !

Alligator

View Profile
I’m having second thoughts about staying on this site
Posted : 27 Aug, 2022 08:02 PM

Welcome Lizpetals - you will find most who agree with you, many who don't, and some such as Teddy who appear constantly to bully someone or try to make them appear idiotic. Do not let that stop you from read, posting, considering different thoughts. again WeLcOmE !

Alligator

View Profile
I'm a terrible son
Posted : 27 Aug, 2022 07:44 PM

Marcouse - you are absolutely correct. "son", your earthly father either didn't like himself, or he was taught by His earthly father that he was worthless. Then he passed those actions, words and feelings on to YOU. Understand that your earthly father is not your judge...if you are old enough, move away from him. GOD is your judge. You will not build yourself up in 24 hours or 24 months.. its a little bit each day. Everytime you feel down, whisper to yourself GOD LOVES ME ! and ask Him to help you. Try to forget the evil your earthly father did to you. God will always forgive you and love you.

Alligator

View Profile
Why is it so hard for someone to fall in love with me?
Posted : 27 Aug, 2022 07:27 PM

would you prefer I shout at you? There's "computer rules" and also "office rules"... if you work in an office, Capitol letters often signify SOMETHING IMPORTANT. Stop worrying about little things.

Page : 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13