Author Thread
War4peace^

View Profile
Emergency prayer request
Posted : 18 May, 2019 08:51 AM

Please support what I'm doing out on the streets by making your requests known to God concerning me. I feel that I am called to do great things and I want to be equipped with the courage to claim victory over all darkness in everything God is calling me to do. Thank you and be blessed :)

War4peace^

View Profile
Hit hard but not knocked out
Posted : 16 May, 2019 03:04 PM

I feel like a whirlwind sometimes more seconds I’m grateful less seconds I’m hateful. Life is just spinning around so quick I try to smile down with the frowns they less sticky I’m blessed I’m so busy my ice is so cool that my chest is on fire the devil just a liar he smoking like a wire he stinks I’m so tired not numb yum

War4peace^

View Profile
Blending and mending among snakes
Posted : 13 May, 2019 11:05 AM

So we live in a world where church people tend to think that the only way to reach that world is waiting for them to walk into our church but thats wrong because we are the church and we are supposed to spread the light wherever we go and even though we most likely won't always tell somebody about Jesus or actually change somebody's mind about what they believe it doesn't mean we should look down on them and we should actually even try to treat them good (Mark 9:35) lets get this together now because this is such an important looked over topic in the American church today and we need to discuss it more and spread awareness right? I no doubt think so

War4peace^

View Profile
She said she just wanted to be friends
Posted : 8 May, 2019 12:55 PM

I was wrong she wanted more but it wasn't what you might assume. She hung with different guys and didn't take time to notice that she deserved better so you could say she wanted less actually. And all I wanted from her was to finally feel loved but the feelings I get in myself sometimes are just so messed up and I should of kept my distance and I should of ran away but for some odd stupid reason I chose to stay and now I'm the one getting dumped because I refuse to play. What do I have to say? I'm sick of not keeping the distance letting issues tear me apart its time to set up some real boundaries and let God do his work in my heart. Are you like me? Sick of people being pretend? Sick of ungodly men? Promising you the world as they show you where they end? I sure am so I call on any who can feel that. Let's get this abstinence thing going if you tired of how fake it feels to never be real to people who can't even feel what real is. So this goes out the my christians out there. Lets talk about some common struggle

Page : 1 2