Author Thread
riveroflife1

View Profile
funny
Posted : 16 Jan, 2012 08:56 AM

he doesnt have to be a comedian but at least make me giggle. (which isnt hard to do)

riveroflife1

View Profile
Divorced people
Posted : 5 Jan, 2012 08:50 AM

realdeal

I get that too...but I try not to take it personal.

I also agree with the ladies :)

riveroflife1

View Profile
Areas of demonic influence
Posted : 4 Jan, 2012 02:49 PM

shalom716

your absolutely right, our sin and unforgiveness can bring disease because of a door that we open. The sins of our generation line as well.

when dealing with these things in a ministry setting, we always need to pray beforehand but we go IN with Jesus. As far as backlash, it happens sometimes but not always.

In my opinion, if participating in this type of ministry, you have to be called by God to do so. Otherwise, someone can make a huge mess of the situation. I've seen it done :(

it was so bad that the person never wanted to seek freedom again...but we got her there at a later time.

:applause:

riveroflife1

View Profile
Areas of demonic influence
Posted : 4 Jan, 2012 09:50 AM

shalom716

this is very true, I see the effects of these things all the time. It's amazing what we open doors to throughout our life and dont realize how it will effect us down the line.

blessings,

River

riveroflife1

View Profile
Why do girls buy so many shoes?
Posted : 4 Jan, 2012 09:46 AM

we need different shoes for different outfits!

helloooo :)

riveroflife1

View Profile
Knowing The Will of God:
Posted : 28 Nov, 2011 08:55 AM

:dancingp:

riveroflife1

View Profile
What 3 areas do women struggle in?
Posted : 25 Nov, 2011 10:55 AM

I think the biggest struggle for a christian woman is "settling" .

riveroflife1

View Profile
Do you find it annoying?
Posted : 8 Nov, 2011 09:22 AM

yeah, it's annoying :)

or how about when you check your mail and it says "this user has been deleted/banned from the site"

dang scammers!

riveroflife1

View Profile
What's your pet peeve?
Posted : 7 Nov, 2011 04:52 PM

haha, that's funny. I dont like poor grammar either, I saw a profile that said he was a "profeser"

I think my pet peeve when it comes to profiles is when they post pics without shirts, it's annoying.

or when they dont write anything about God in their profile...I dont get it.

riveroflife1

View Profile
We can't help it, after all, we are just Men
Posted : 7 Nov, 2011 04:48 PM

lol...well you both left yourself WIDE open on this one.

I think what gets lost in the world of dating is that the 2 people need to fall in love in order for things to progress to the next level, marriage.

a woman needs to feel loved, secure and beautiful before she will start to let her wall down and her heart vulnerable. she has to know she can trust him with her heart. not that opening doors will do the trick, but being chivalrous helps. we love romance guys :)

I hate to say it but, most men are selfish and self centered. When we meet a real gentlemen, it's refreshing. When that gentlemen is a man of God..:rocknroll:

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10